Sanchez and Sons Services, LLC

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 2011

1607 Matthews Ln suite 109

Austin, TX 78745

Been in business since 1979 with ISA certified arborists here to serve you. Multiple tree discount. Free estimates. We specialize in all types of landscape design including fencing, stone projects. patios, walkways, etc....

tree service (268)lawn care (21)lawn & landscaping (19)air duct cleaning (5)mulch delivering (3)pressure washing (2)deck cleaning (1)gutter cleaning (1)fence company (5)

08/23/2021

This was my second time to use Sanchez & Sons. The first was to remove a massive Arizona ash tree from my front yard which they did a couple of years ago. They were reasonably priced, and did a terrific job then, so I hired them again to do a major pruning of my large live oak in the back yard. The work went very smoothly and everything we discussed was done perfectly. Cleanup and respect for the ...

Description of Work
Class A trim of historic live oak tree

Work Completed On 08/19/2021

02/21/2021

The service was extremely fast, professional and fairly priced! I couldn’t have more pleased with the service!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

01/30/2021

I received a call right away from Evie to set up the free estimate. Steve arrived and was very knowledgeable about the trees I have and explained in detail what they could do to make them look better. The work was done in 3 hours which included trimming trees in the front and back, sealing our oak trees after any cuts, removing a small shrub, and cleaning up all debris. I am pleased with the work ...

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

Category fencing,tree service

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

11/27/2020

I called Sanchez & Sons for a quote and I'm glad I did. I had received a quote for services from another company I've used in the past, but Sanchez and Sons' quote blew theirs out of the water!! Not only was their pricing lower than others but the professionalism and quality of work speak for itself! Adam was great and made sure my expectations were met. I would not hesitate in using them in the f...

Description of Work
We have large trees on our property that required trimming.

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

10/18/2020

Steve the crew chief was very prompt in returning our initial call and scheduling an estimate. He was on time for the estimate appointment and spent the requisite amount of time needed to understand our vision for the trimming project. He was friendly and professional and kept us apprised by phone of the timing of the project. His crew showed up on time and, although did not leave the yard spotles...

Description of Work
Trimming one large spanish oak and several smaller trees. Also, clearing out dead brush.

Cost $1,082.5

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

07/31/2020

All went very well; good service and good folks to work with. Tree Pruning of several Cedar Elms, live oaks (front and back); Remove 1 small Oak in back. -Remove all dead limbs from AZ Ash in back: Cleared roof of the house; clean up on job completion

Description of Work
Tree Pruning

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

06/22/2020

I called mid afternoon and got an on-site and competitive estimate the same day. They sent a written proposal via email which I electronically signed. The work was scheduled quickly and performed on-time with very good quality. They are polite and professional. If you need tree trimming service be sure to speak to Sanchez & Sons.

Description of Work
Trim large Pecan off roof line

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

06/18/2020

We worked with their schedule and everything was done quickly and efficiently. The Arborist that came out was super knowledgeable and was even able to identify a tree that no one else had.

Description of Work
Tree health consultation

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

06/04/2020

Showed up on time. Performed the work with excellence and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Raised the canopy on trees and removed a dead tree.

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

05/02/2020

Exceeded my expectations!! They did a tremendous job and with the obstacles of a pool, two sides of a fence directly below the limbs to be culled, and the height of where rose limbs were, to have ZERO damage was incredible!!

Description of Work
Heavy grooming on a large tree in our backyard near both our pool and two sides of our backyard fence.

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Pressure washing, landscaping, mulch, topsoil, tree care, lawn & yard work.

Concrete work