RYAN & ASSOC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2010

Ryan and Associates Inc. was established in 1981 by Erle Weekley. RAI primarily serves the Greater Austin area, and has a track record of over 1700 remodel projects. It is RAI's mission to provide not only a high quality finish product but also a streamlined process that has been developed over several years. RAI works jointly with their clients to inspire confidence and establish high expectations for the remodel. RAI has earned a reputation of high quality design, craftsmanship, and construction management. This reputation has enabled RAI to build successful relationships with all their clients contributing to RAI's success with many referrals and repeats business. In fact, RAI is a referral based business. We have 4 employees. Uses subs for labor. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply. May contact through email....

Here at Rent-A-Husband Handyman Services we provide every handyman service from repair to remodeling for our customers in San Angelo, TX. I have over 47 years of experience in the Construction industry and I'm dedicated to providing a high quality service to all of my customers. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We are a small, family-owned business so we can provide the attention to detail that those big chains can't offer. Call, text at (325) 212-2571 or email us today for an appointment! Cabinets, Remodeling, Handyman, Residential Remodeling, Commercial Remodeling Grape Creek, TX Handyman Service, Local Handyman Service, Handyman Repair Service, Handyman Remodeling Service, Commercial Handyman Service

Specializing in all phases of remodeling, countertops, marble, granite, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Turn your bathroom into a relaxing, functional space with our beautiful walk-in showers and bathtubs! If you need to take on a bath remodel but you don’t know how you’ll ever afford it, Expo Home Improvement has the solution. Our Dallas-Fort Worth, Central Texas & San Antonio bath remodeling solutions will transform your bathroom for far less than you ever thought possible! Please CALL for showroom hours of operation. Also located at Bath Expo-Central Texas Location: 2548 Shell Road, Georgetown, TX, 78628. Bath Expo-San Antonio Location: 4332 Tajasco Drive, San Antonio, TX 78218. M-39963 DBA Deitzler Ventures, Inc.

07/24/2012

They were very willing to work and were thorough, principled, people oriented, and great to work with. There were a few issues but they were very willing to resolve them.

Description of Work
Ryan & Associates remodeled 4 rooms in my house.

04/11/2012

The original crew for the company was very personaable. I did have a problem with the because they subcontracted out to someone else. The subcontractors did not do the work that I wanted. The project was suppose to be only 4 weeks and it turned into 4 months.

Description of Work
They redid my entire kitchen. They installed hardwood floors in my living and dining room area.

11/30/2009

They charged me $20000 for the work. Their price and quality were average. However, I had a good experience working with them. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Ryan Associates Inc. for remodeling. They built a two storeyed entry to my house. They also built two rooms upstairs. They started the work, three months ago and completed the work, a month ago.

Category remodeling

Remodeling Kitchens, baths, bedrooms, and new additions & new home construction.

Architecture.