Rivertown Interiors

Founded 1982 • With Angi since June 2010

Austin, TX 78750

At Rivertown Interiors, our services provide you the opportunity to customize your own design. From custom beds to upholstered furniture, you choose distinctive fabrics, dimensions and detailed accents. Our interior designers can assist in selection of fabrics for all your home interior needs. Whether you are decorating a commercial space, a new home or remodeling an older home. Rivertown interiors will bring together a talented design team to transform your home from ordinary to extraordinary For any additional information, please contact David Spitz 512-258-2080 Thank you...

03/04/2021

wanda B.

It went very well. Dave did everything he said he would, and I am very pleased with his workmanship, punctuality, and his price is very competitive. Wanda B

Description of Work
It was a small job: I had arm caps and head rests for a new couch and chair. From beginning to end Dave Spitz did an outstanding job for me. He came to the house, took measurements and completed the job in record time. The workmanship was terrific, and Dave is a very friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him.

Thank You.

01/28/2021

Regina K.

Dave was great! Very nice and easy to work with. Gave me great advice for upholstery materials. Bench turned out beautiful!

Description of Work
Upholster a bench

Thank you.

07/14/2020

Leslie W.

Dave and helper were wonderful and did a excellent job for me. I would hire them again and recommend highly.

Description of Work
Repair on recliner

Category furniture repair

06/06/2020

Deborah D.

Dave did a professional job reupholstering 6 parson style dining room chairs. The job was completed ahead of schedule. My chairs are beautiful. I highly recommend Rivertown Interiors. I dropped an outside chair cushion when I picked up the chairs, I am so pleased.

Description of Work
Upholstering 6 dining room chairs

02/23/2020

Barbara B.

David and his crew at Rivertown Interiors have done a great job on several reupholstering projects for me. Most recently a chair that was a family antique and needed extensive repair as well as new upholstery. They did a wonderful professional job and were great to work with. Highly recommend Rivertown Interiors!

Description of Work
Chair refurbished and reupholstered

06/26/2019

Paul M.

The whole process went extremely well. The initial consult, estimate, pick up, craftsmanship, delivery and timeline were right on the mark. David listens well and inspires confidence.

Description of Work
My wife and I live full time in an Airstream travel trailer, usually never longer than three or four months in any one place. We used Angie's List to review our local options near Austin. That's how we found David Spitz. His reviews were too compelling to search further. Choosing David to reupholster our dinette and L-sofa was a no-brainer.

08/10/2016

Holly Joy S.

Very prompt reply to request, straight forward pricing, utmost courtesy on pickup/delivery, put extra care into choosing right materials and technique to ensure good looks will last.

Description of Work
Upholstery service: recover 4 barstools w/new vinyl and nailhead trim.

07/17/2016

Deborah W.

The caning in our chairs had rotted & dogs chewed out the foam & fabric from the seats. Dave was very prompt returning phone calls & worked with me on fabric choices, etc. I've never had upholstry work done before so I can't comment on the pricing except to say how happy I am with the finished product. The cost included all materials, labor, & taxes and he did not go over budget. Important too is that he met my deadline. Dave was delightful, knowledgeable, & professional. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Recane & replace seats for 6 dining room chairs

06/10/2016

Susan L.

Dave did a wonderful job on the cushions. He came recommended by another upholsterer and I'm so glad I used him. They came out so nice!

Description of Work
Upholstered sofa and chair cushions

06/09/2016

Chris R.

This is an honorable company that acts professionally and follows through. Great quality work with very polite management and crew.

Description of Work
Re-stuffed and stitched our 20-yr old leather couches.

House Doctors Handyman of Austin

Affordable Restoration Austin

Affordable Restoration Austin is locally owned & operated! Offering full service home restoration, where NO PROJECT is too big or too small. ARA is the one phone call to take care of all of your home problems.Our certified technicians can assist you with services from faucet/ garbage disposal replacement, professional steam cleaning to complete structural dry-outs. Our team consist of Certified technicians from various tech backgrounds. From a Certified HVAC technician, Water Damage Restoration Tech, roofers, landscapers and more. We strive for customer satisfaction and forever friendship to being the solution to all of your home needs. Call ARA today!

Mr Handyman of NE Austin and Georgetown

Repair! Improve! Remodel! Maintain. Giving busy homeowners more free time is what MR. HANDYMAN DOES BEST! Have you ever tried to call a private handyman? Often times they don’t answer their phone or show-up at all. MR. HANDYMAN technicians arrive at your home on time and they do the job right. MR. HANDYMAN technicians are insured, bonded, uniformed and fully trained professionals who can perform a wide range of professional repair, maintenance, odd jobs, and remodeling services for active households. We are locally owned and operated. At MR. HANDYMAN we combine the advantage of a national brand with the personal touch of local ownership. MR. HANDYMAN specializes in the personal touches that your new home needs. Picture hanging, painting those walls that are just too white, caulking, drywall, deck and fence repair, siding repair and installing hardware are just a few of the things we regularly do for new homeowners. No job is too small. Call us today.

Antiques
    Furniture - Custom Made
    Furniture - Sales

Offering all interior designer services. Includes: Upholstery, Remodeling, custom beds, refinishing, drapes, repairs, custom furniture, custom trim work, and fabric protection.

Ask for Details.