Morningstar Landscaping & Construction Inc.

With Angi since November 2008

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Austin, TX 78739

Hardscaping, Landscaping, Drainage, and Outdoor Living Spaces.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
Creating and construction of a new beautiful wall!

Creating and construction of a new beautiful wall!

lawn & landscaping202078733
Demo a very large, old existing wall over 260’, that had no drainage system inside or proper backfill for a wall of this size, and reconstruct a solid wall with drain systems internally for function and aesthetics.

**Skype consultations available!! Call for details on discounts and packages!!** Gardens come in many shapes and sizes. Morningstar Landscaping, Inc. designs range from simple concepts to sophisticated arrangements. Your personality and preferences determine what blend of these elements are used and to what extent. A true signature garden should not look designed and built, but rather natural and complementary to the residence. Our landscape compositions enhance and blend with their natural environment. We are committed to professionalism, originality and quality control from start to finish. This ensures the quality of each complete garden and installation. Every garden begins with a personal consultation where we learn about you, your plant preferences and the style and spirit you want your signature garden to express. Your personalized design is based on this strong foundation. We believe gardens are not designed to mature overnight. We design for the long-term gardens. Our gardens gain splendor year after year, and delight through the seasons. Meet Jodi: Jodi is a Certified Horticulture Therapist, Landscape Professional, and Landscape Construction Project Manager, designing and implementing landscape projects in the Austin area for over 15 years. Jodi strives to create beautiful landscapes that enhance the environment and welcome nature in our lives. considering the extreme dynamics of Texas weather she utilizes many native and adaptable species....

lawn & landscaping (259)hardscaping (188)stone & gravel (130)masonry (127)Patios (107)decks & porches (86)mulch delivering (68)irrigation system (67)outdoor kitchens (48)landscape lighting (48)house painting (45)lawn care (45)

07/22/2021

We loved working with Jodi and her team. She worked with us to identify what plants would come back after the February freeze and choose new plants that are hardy and beautiful. We love our new stone lined beds and natural stone walkway. Great team to work with!

Description of Work
Recreate front landscape beds, add stone masonry border, add plantings, and install Flagstone stepping stones along side of driveway. Remove existing rain barrels and add a drain pipe to diveet water. Construct an area of fencing and stain. Top dress landscape beds with mulch.

Category contractors,fencing,remodeling,drain pipe,house painters,interior painters,patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Thank you so much for this review and your patience during this incredible busy year, especially with all the weather delays! We appreciate your business and loved working with y’all on your beautiful property. Have a wonderful Summer and stay in touch with any questions. J.

07/21/2021

I was so pleased with the work. Jodi left the few plants that survived the winter storm and selected beautiful plants to replace those that didn’t survive. I will definitely hire her again!

Description of Work
Remove any dead plants from the storm, replace and refresh garden area. Top with mulch.

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

Thank you so much, we value you as a customer and love working for you! Have a wonderful Summer, and see you next Seasons. :) J.

06/02/2021

I’ve worked with Jodi and her crew previously, and Morningstar Landscaping will always be my go-to for all my future projects. Exceptional craftsmanship, professional & courteous crew, and always a clean job site. I showed Jodi a few inspo pictures, had an in-person consult to discuss and they absolutely nailed it. Even better than I imagined.

Description of Work
Construct custom cedar fencing to screen the electrical box in front, as well as A/C unit, but still allowing service access. Cedar wood, top cap, and staining.

Category contractors,fencing,handyman service,landscaping,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/06/2021

Review for Morningstar Landscaping & Construction Inc. - unknown, Austin, TX - 39359495

Thank you so much! It is always fun to work with you and we’ll always be here for your projects. See you for the next one, and have a great Summer! J.

05/31/2021

I can’t recommend Morningstar and Jodi enough. She is super knowledgeable and flexible, and just a great person. Her team are all very decent and kind people, and all super talented. We have done multiple projects with them, ranging from having a tree removed after a storm to installing a new fence to major backyard renovation work. She has been responsive and extremely trustworthy throughout. We ...

Description of Work
Multiple landscaping projects

Category awnings,decks,excavators,fencing,lawn service,irrigation systems,masonry,mulch,pavers, gravel,tree service,deck cleaning,stucco,house painters,interior painters,sunrooms,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,stamped concrete,patios,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

I can not thank you enough. Y’all are an absolute pleasure to work for, and we are incredibly thankful for such a project. It’s super exciting to watch the process, and if we can get this weather to stop raining, we can see this transformation sooner! Thank you again for your kind words and trust in us with your property. Jodi

04/16/2021

I couldn't be happier. I interviewed a lot of landscapers before I hired Morningstar Landscaping. Lucky me, to get them. The work was terrific.

Description of Work
Morning Star put sod in my whole yard, planted a palm, jasmine, and other plants, built a patio and added two walkways.

Category landscaping,fireplaces

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

02/07/2021

Excellent work! Jodi was professional, knowledgeable, dependable, and passionate about her work and the quality of the result. Coat was exactly as bid. Hiring her for another project.

Description of Work
Constructed a new retaining wall with french drain systems to catch and correct water discharge that comes from the neighbors pool and higher property level. Retaining wall was Limestone with new soil and decorative gravel in pathway.

Category contractors,fencing,handyman service,landscaping,masonry,mulch,remodeling,pavers, gravel,drain pipe,house painters,interior painters,hardscaping,swimming pools,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

Review for Morningstar Landscaping & Construction Inc. - unknown, Austin, TX - 39180226

01/18/2021

Great job. Got it done quickly. It works well and looks great.

Description of Work
Diagnose and current lighting system and install new landscape lights, wire, transformer, as well as install an electrical outlet.

Category outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you very much and see you in the Spring for some planting! :) J.

01/13/2021

I was so impressed with Jodi's communication, willingness to meet or do phone calls when needed, answer my many questions and help figure out a solution that works best for me. I felt like she really listened to what we wanted, added her vast depth of knowledge to the project and came up with some really cool, fun solutions that we can not wait to implement. We have only done the consultation so f...

Description of Work
Consultation and designing for future front and backyard landscaping and outdoor living spaces.

Category contractors,ceramic tile,concrete repair,decks,electrician,handyman service,landscaping,masonry,mulch,remodeling,pavers, gravel,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,hardscaping,outdoor lighting,patios,swimming pools,outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

Thank you so much and My pleasure to help! We are all looking forward to working for you and I appreciate your communication as well and kind review. This will be an amazing transformation for years to enjoy. Thank you again, and see you in the future! Jodi

01/07/2021

Took weeks for them to respond & by then I found another company that did an amazing job.

Description of Work
Update & enclose current patio.

Category concrete repair,fireplaces,woodworking,patios

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

We have no record of anybody contacting us by this name. Sometimes competitors attempt to post false reviews. It has been reported with No worries on our end. We only provide the best service and with almost 300 reviews-obviously respond to customers inquiries. J.

12/28/2020

Thank you to Jodi, Jose, and David! They were quick, friendly, and professional. They were also kind when I realized I did not explain clearly what I wanted in one area and promptly re-did it to meet my needs. Much appreciated!

Description of Work
Remove unwanted dead grass and replace with new sod. Install decorative gravel in flower bed.

Category mulch,remodeling,hardscaping

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

Thank you so very much for allowing us to work for you again. Wishing you a great New Year! J.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa