McCullough Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1977 • With Angi since October 2006

McCullough has been providing expert air conditioning and heating services in Austin, Texas for over 30 years. We not only make your home more comfortable, our state-of-the-art system can save you up to 50% on heating and cooling costs. Count on McCullough for expert solutions to your heating and cooling problems. Family owned & operated ....

Gold Eagle Services™ is locally owned and operated without the high overhead and hype of larger corporations. We deliver our premium HVAC services without the inflated costs of other companies. Gold Eagle Services™ offers high-end services without the high-end price tag.

Texas Cool One "we bring the comfort " From heating system repairs to AC services, Texas Cool One has been offering brilliance in every service for the past many years."we bring the comfort " and We provide competent solutions with a guarantee of professional results. Our team has experienced and certified staff that are known for their impeccable expertise. That is why we top the list for “heating system repair near me in New Braunfels TX.” When you call us for heating system repairs, Texas Cool One sends its well-equipped team at your place in no time. Upon arrival, our team will get to work right away, inspecting your heating system for malfunctioning. Once the issue is diagnosed, we’ll offer you a nominally priced heating system repair quote. Once you approve it, you can rest easy as our team will complete the job seamlessly. It’s all that easy!

With over 24 years experiance Texas Air Repair delivers accurate diagnosis and offer affordable solution options for all your air conditioning and heating needs,. We are fully insured and licensed by the state of Texas. Most importanly Texas Air Repair is completely focused on Customer service and unmatched quality.

03/04/2021

Sales consultant Alex Stevens arrived for scheduled appointment exactly on time. He examined the project, asked some specific questions and came up with multiple options for my consideration. He was well informed and full of information but at no time did he attempt to "up sell" me for features I didn't want or need. I felt the price he quoted was excellent value and I schedule the install for the...

Description of Work
Replace upstairs 2.5 ton HVAC

09/08/2018

I was having issues with my blower fan going out about once a day during 100* weather. I was able to switch the unit off briefly and get it to come back on. My AC was installed by McCullough in 2013, and will be under warranty for about 2 more months. Shelton (hope I am spelling this correctly) came out, and the cause of the problem was not clear. But the blower motor showed signs that it was abou...

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair

07/03/2018

The folks at McCullough could not have been nicer, professional or more helpful. True gem. They were the absolute best in fitting me in when it was 104, getting the job done right AND making sure I knew what was going on. They offered the best service.

Description of Work
Two ACs not working. Needed coolant

06/04/2018

Arrived on time, communicated well about the problem and fixed quickly.

Description of Work
Repair AC compressor

04/24/2018

It was great. Bull was the one that worked up the estimate and checked in during the work and installed the screens. He was here during the city inspection. He is very professional and put me at ease.

Description of Work
Duct work and new heating & air conditioning unit installed and solar screens, insulation, doors sealed, and pipes sealed.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,energy audit

Residential heating and air conditioning systems, emergency service & repairs, preventive maintenance service for home comfort systems, indoor air quality (IAQ) analysis & improvement, duct analysis, sealing and renovations, weatherization & energy conservation measures & energy audits.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available