Maids by Melissa

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2008

Awards & Badges

PO Box 340434

Austin, TX 78734

We have years of experience caring for the homes of Austinites, from all walks of life. The people who choose us for their homes, do so because they know we are leaders in our profession, dedicated to excellence in service, and we have the highest integrity....

house cleaning (39)

11/03/2020

Kenya arrived right at 10am with 2 maids. We went through the house together showing them what we wanted done. They did an amazing job and they were finished in 3.5 hours. Our house is 1700 square feet. 2.5 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms. They cleaned the oven and the frig too. Great job and highly recommend. We will definitely be using them in the spring. Thank you very much for a job well done!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I like to have a nice deep cleaning done to our house once a year. I decide to try Maids by Melissa this time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

10/30/2020

Previous owners didn't clean after moving out and the house needed all surfaces cleaned including the windows, sills, baseboards, floors, bathrooms. Kendall was easy to work with and showed up early with a staff of 3 women. They were professional, efficient, finished on time – would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

08/04/2020

Amazing! Clear, quick communication. Very on top of everything from the initial response to my request for a quote, and made the whole cleaning easy to coordinate for our new renters, they did an excellent job and will be hiring in the future when new tenants arrive!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning between tenants

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

12/07/2019

I highly recommend Maids By Melissa. Kenya was very responsive and patient in answering all my questions throughout the scheduling process. Two cleaners arrived the day before Thanksgiving. We had just wrapped up a big renovation in our living room and there was a thick layer of dust coating every surface in our home. Those ladies arrived on time and got right to work. They worked together flawles...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

10/12/2018

I hired Maids by Melissa to clean my house before I had a guest come into town to visit me. I picked up before they came over, but they made sure to clean under anything I had left out. I have cats and I have never seen my couches looking so clean and hair-free. Price was great, and it freed me up to be able to run other errands. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

06/06/2018

I highly recommend Maids By Melissa! If you’re looking for AMAZING services that are also very affordable, you’re in the right place!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move Out Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

04/18/2018

First off, let me say WOW. I will try to keep this short and sweet. We bought a house after having lived in an apartment for three years, with no professional cleaning down during that time, just the normal daily/monthly duties you should do to keep a liveable space. So I was a little apprehensive/overwhelmed about doing the deep clean myself. I contacted Maids By Melissa and Kenya (the lady with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-out clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

Photo for Maids by Melissa - PO Box 340434, Austin, TX - 36989746

09/04/2017

The work performed by the cleaning crew was moderate, at best. The bathrooms and kitchen area were clean, but my hardwood and tile floors were not. The floors were swept with a broom and not polished as I requested to be done. A vacuum was not used, so dog hair was still evident along the baseboards. I would not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standard housecleaning services

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

08/14/2017

Excellent! came on time, did what they are supposed to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

04/11/2017

The two or three ladies always arrive on time (which did not happen with other services we have tried). The day before the office calls to ensure we need the service. The cleaning takes approximately two-two and a half ours as is very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired to clean the entire house interior which included everything except windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2017

Residential & commercial cleaning. Deep Cleanings, Move ins or Move outs, kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and living rooms.

Organizing of personal or professional spaces.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express