Lakeway Tree Experts

Founded 1985 • With Angi since January 2015

2628 Crazyhorse Pass

Austin, TX 78734

We are constantly raising the standard in tree care. With over 65 years of combined experience, an accredited member of the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, with A+ Rating, Angie's List Super Service Award winner, ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified & Texas Forest Service Oak Wilt Certified, you can rest assured that your tree needs will be professionally addressed. Getting the value in arborcare means having beautiful trees without hassle and aggravation. It means dealing with people who take your trust seriously. That’s why so many of your neighbors have come to rely on our professional approach and personal service. At Lakeway Tree Experts, we go above and beyond what’s required to stay up to date on the latest techniques in arboriculture by traveling around the region and across the nation to train with the country’s leaders in tree science and research. We save trees! 20% off any first time chemical treatment (new customer only), Free- Diagnostic, sick tree call-out Expires 6/16. We staff ISA Certified arborist and consulting arborist. Lakeway Tree Experts are TEXAS Forestry Service Oak wilt certified. We are Austins tree experts....

05/01/2021

Karen G.

Lakeway Tree Experts came to my property on April 16, 2021. I had several cedar trees at the back of my lot that were damaged by the winter storm, some to the point that they needed to be removed completely. Others only required pruning. Anthony and John were the technicians that came to do the work. Both men worked very hard over a 2-1/2 hour period to get the job done. They were both very courteous and friendly throughout the duration of the job. They listened to and addressed all of my concerns. Anthony and John did a super job of removing and pruning my damaged cedar trees and cleaned up my driveway before they left. I will not hesitate to hire Lakeway Tree Experts again.

Description of Work
I needed removal or pruning of several cedar trees that were damaged by the winter storm.

09/23/2019

tracy F.

Great! Fast response, always on time, reasonably priced.

Description of Work
dead tree removed from backyard

02/23/2018

michael M.

TL;DR – Provided outstanding service at a remarkable price. I highly recommend them, and will hire them again myself for any future tree trimming needs. Professional. Clean. Respectful. Veterans. After meeting with several tree service companies, I chose to hire Lakeway Tree Experts because of their (1) knowledge of and expertise with oak trees, formalized by their Texas Forest Service Oak Wilt Certification, (2) Arlen's patience with and thorough responses to my many questions and concerns during the quote visit, and (3) affordability. Upon arrival on the day of service, Christian introduced himself and his team. We walked my property and reviewed the scope of work. I pointed out areas of concern. Christian was attentive and focused on understanding my expectations. For this job, I was especially watchful because all but one of my trees on my property are live oak and there is oak wilt in my neighborhood. Christian’s team was very professional; they cleaned their tools and were diligent with spraying cuts. I also had a large branch removed that hung too low over my house. I was pleased with the care the team demonstrated to ensure neither my house nor any of my pots/planters/furniture were damaged during the removal. Christian regularly checked-in with me as they moved around my property to get my feedback on work, making sure I was happy with the result. On the one occasion when I wanted more to be removed from a large shrub, Christian had no issues with going back over it again. After the job was complete, the team picked up all the limbs, and raked and used a leaf-blower to gather up all the small debris. They actually left my front yard in better condition than it was prior to the service. I was very happy with the service and treatment I received from LTE. I highly-recommend them.

Description of Work
Tree and shrub trimming

Category tree service

THANK YOU [Member Name Removed] for taking time out of your day to write these kind words and for the compliments on my crew! It was a pleasure working with you. Arlen

01/26/2018

Phyllis B.

Tree still sick. May need to remove. Fertilization was hope that it would get better.

Description of Work
Fertilize sick tree.

Category lawn treatment,tree service

Have revisited this property and found that the tree is doing quite well! This is an old Oak Wilt survivor from several years ago. Client was forewarned These trees respond very slow as a result of feeding zone damage from previous oak wilt invasion. This tree responded well to treatments and has approx 30% more canopy than when we started.

06/25/2017

Hendle R.

Owner Arlen Fisher was very helpful over the phone when I called to ask about my oak-wilt situation. He sounded very knowledgeable and experienced, so I decided to employ his company, Lakeway Tree Experts (who are one of only three certified oak-wilt vendors in Austin), instead of the other two that I had contacted. When Lastin came out to treat our many live oaks, he too was knowledgeable, punctual, friendly, hard-working and an excellent communicator and listener. Now we are planning to also use their services for regular fertilization and insect control. I highly recommend Lakeway Tree Experts.

Description of Work
Treatment for oak wilt in several of my live oaks.

Category lawn treatment,tree service

06/21/2017

tracy F.

Best.service.EVER. Seriously, the owner and the crew were awesome. I have no complaints. Price was reasonable. I will contact again after June so the live oaks can be trimmed safely per the Live Oak Ordinance.

Description of Work
Tree damaged by storm. Removal of tree, removed other cedar trees which were dead, trimmed many trees, removed vines, etc.

Category tree service

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working for you.

03/03/2017

Richard N.

Arlen made preliminary visit and provided excellent advise/guidance along with work estimate. Arlen and crew came as promised and professionally carried out all work as promised.

Description of Work
Root feed 5 small trees, remove supports on 5 trees, add mulch, cut down cedar stump below grade, minor work on one tree involving cutting off sucker growths/snubs and one broken branch.

Category tree service

THANKS for the review!!! Let me know how the trees respond to the feeding. Thx

08/02/2016

Stephen O.

Excellent. Great work, arrived on time, cleaned up and were priced fairly

Description of Work
Live Oak Tree trimmed back away from house in a particularly awkward location

06/14/2016

John H.

Arlen responded quickly to my call and came out to survey work to be done. Last fall Lakeway Tree Service did a roof clearance before a new roof was installed. We were impressed then, so went back to them for an overall upkeep of our many different trees. Arlen's estimate was very reasonable compared to what neighbors paid for similar services. Lakeway Tree Service provided three full days of meticulous work, leaving our yard looking much, much better and healthier than before. Lakeway Tree Service checked with us before each major pruning to make sure we were in agreement - their judgement was always good. What impressed us most was the attention to detail. Each element was followed with cleanup, and early morning starts (in difficult heat/humidity) were always only with hand tools so neighbors were not disturbed. The only time power tools were run was in the middle of the day when either no one was home or everyone was inside. Safety was also impressive. As was the case last time, more work was done than originally planned, but Arlen stuck to his estimate. We're having LTS come back later to deal with mistletoe and palm fruit issues that can't be handled now. LTS is absolutely first rate and great value for money. They know their stuff and have the right equipment for all tasks. HIGHLY recommended.

Description of Work
Pruning/removal of dead wood/insect control/tree fertilization

Category lawn service,tree service

05/28/2016

RONDALYN H.

Knowledgeable, efficient, informative, and honest professional arborist greatly improved the health and looks of our lawn, shrubs, and mature trees even better than expected. My husband and I waited a couple months to submit this review in order to ensure that the deep root tree & shrub fertilization technique as well as the surface lawn fertilization applications worked well and we can already see a dramatic difference. We'll be asking Lakeway Tree Experts back again this winter or spring to remove mistletoe from a tree that would otherwise likely succumb to the parasitic growth. Thank you, Arlen. Our trees love you.

Description of Work
Certified aborist inspected, evaluated, and advised regarding lawn, shrub, and tree maintenance.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

Cesar Catalan

Landscape Specialists! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Precision Tree Service

BRENTS TREE SERVICE

Brents Tree Service offers a wide range of eco-friendly tree services all with one goal in mind, complete customer satisfaction. A major key to our success and your satisfaction is the staff who work for Brents Tree Service. Many of our employees have been with us for over 10 years. We are knowledgeable, trained and very experienced in the Austin tree removal industry. Brents Tree Service has a certified arborist on staff for all of your tree care needs. Jeff Heater Certified Arborist TX 3508-A

Offers by BRENTS TREE SERVICE on Angi

Texas
    Texas Dept of Agriculture
    02/28/2021
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Tree, shrub and lawn - fertilization, disease control, pruning, removal & stump grinding, expert witness, insurance appraisals, micro and macro injections & oak wilt treatments.

At Lake way tree service we don't sell trees, we don't sell flowers, we don't install sprinklers, we don't mow grass we save trees.