KLINGEMANN AMERICAN CAR CARE

Auto Tires
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Towing

Welcome to Klingemann Car Care Center We have been providing quality automotive service in the Austin area since 1972. Everything we do in our service center is aimed at establishing a trust-based relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime. Our staff consists of ASE certified technicians with many years of experience and trained professionals in service support and administration. All of our staff are Service focused and are here to serve your personal automotive needs. We are long standing members of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), Austin Chamber of Commerce and Texas Independent Automobile Association (TIAA). 100% customer satisfaction is our goal. As a family owned and operated business we work harder to meet and/or exceed your expectations. Thank you for choosing Klingemann Car Care Centers. Raymond Klingemann & Rob Teston Owners...

03/16/2016

Very inconsistent. They said I would need to come in to the shop as they could not price a replacement low-beam bulb over the phone as needed to pull it first. Went to their shop and counter rep. priced work w/out pulling bulb and this shops price was 40% higher than other two shops in town. I would not deal with them again.

Description of Work
Service not performed.

10/20/2014

They did good service but the parking lot is far to small and it makes me nervous. I will not be using their service again due to this issue. The parking lot is too crowded on many days.

Description of Work
I had an oil change done and they also changed my windshield wipers.

05/13/2014

They fixed my car very well, comparing them to a couple other places where they did not even touch the car. They are good guys with excellent experience.

Description of Work
Auto Service.

11/20/2013

In and out fast, professional all round. Once a few years back I had my 20+ year old truck in there, and a side mirror broke while they had it in their shop. They replaced it at no charge instead of making excuses that it was a 20 year old mirror - nice to see that level of integrity! I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
Had a minor repair job on the windshield sprayer.

Category auto repair,car inspections

09/15/2013

For several years I have taken my car to this business for its annual inspection. They are prompt, honest and punctual. They are located close to our neighborhood which is also very convenient! Very pleasant to deal with.

Description of Work
Car Inspection

Category auto repair

Air Conditioning, Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Computerized Alignment, Computerized Engine Analysis,Cooling System Maintenance, CV & Drive Axle, Diesel Engine, Engine , Emissions Testing, Electrical Systems, Foam Fill, Forklift Tires, Front End, Oil Change, Shocks and Struts, Scheduled Maintenance, Radiator, Shuttle, State Inspection, Tire Repair & Rotation, Towing, Transmission Maintenance & Rebuilding, Tune-Ups, Wheel Balance , Wheel Refinishing.

Paint and Body work