K & M Steam Cleaning

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2006

Locally owned & operated. Insured and bonded. We conduct background checks on all employees. We do not use subcontractors. We offer warranties on all our work. We love what we do. We strive to make the first time customers our repeat customers for life. Additional DBA - K & M Steam Cleaning Inc....

See Through Window Cleaning LLC

See Through Window Cleaning LLC

We are a 5 star rated company, we work very hard to maintain that rating. We are customer service professionals. Give us a call if you want your windows spotless

10/25/2020

Friendly, professional, and on time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning post tenant move-out.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Hello [Member Name Removed], Ken here with K&M. It was nice meeting you and taking care of the maid project. We will look forward to your pressure wash and window washing project coming up soon. Reach out anytime! Ken M>

08/24/2020

Contradictory info and not complete info on billing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rug cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], My name is Ken with K&M and I am taking over again as the owner here. Thank you for your trust and your business. I will look forward to working with you again and earning an A as my overall performance. Ken M>

01/22/2020

It was excellent. They got the carpets really cleaned. They were effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did carpet cleaning.

01/22/2020

It was excellent. They did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did floor cleaning.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

05/15/2017

My realtor recommended K&M and I couldn't be more pleased with the job performed. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet Cleaning & Repair. Air Duct Cleaning. Tile & Stone Cleaning. Upholstery Cleaning. Dryer Vent Cleaning. Power Washing, Maid services.

Window Cleaning.