Jimmie's Hardwood Floor Refinishing

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2009

Hello, My name is Jimmie Luckey, I have been Sanding & Refinishing Hardwood Floors in Austin for 27yrs. Ive had my own small business in Austin for 15 years now. My helper and I do all the work, so you dont have to deal with a bunch of middle men and also so the price isnt outrageous, cheapest in town! I have a portfolio and many references. I am certified by the National Wood Flooring Association. Call for a free estimate, Jimmie 512 669 0626. Thanks ...

River City Flooring

Welcome to River City Flooring. We are a proud San Antonio and Austin based distributor of premium flooring. We pride ourselves on our reputation for great prices, quality flooring, and fanatical customer service. Our specialty is premium grade Engineered Hardwoods, which we source directly from the manufacturer and buy in bulk containers. By cutting out the middle-men and buying in volume, we are able to pass our savings on to you. As owner/operators we are committed to helping our clients find the perfect flooring solution for their needs; from a simple home office, to a large commercial space, we offer solutions for every flooring need. Check out our profile to learn more about what sets us apart from our competition. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on each and every job. Others may say it, but we actually mean it. That is why YOU WILL NOT PAY ONE PENNY UNTIL THE JOB IS COMPLETE AND YOU ARE 100% SATISFIED. No deposit. No half up front. Nothing until the job is complete. Try finding that with the "other guys!" We know you have many options and we appreciate your interest in our products and services. Contact us today for a free in-home estimate and consultation, or to schedule an appointment to see our new showroom off Wetmore and Thousand Oaks. Additional email: info@rcfhardwoods.com.

Modern Flooring Services

Modern Flooring Services is a flooring and tile Installation Company! We offer Installation and repair of flooring: Hardwood, Engineered Wood, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet, Floor Tile and Wall Tile as well as Hardwood Refinishing. We also install Shower Surround Tile and Kitchen Backsplashes.

Peoples Signature Flooring

Robert & Julie Peoples have owned & operated a mobile flooring business in Austin and surrounding areas since 1992. We are a full-service mobile, shop-at-home flooring company, which means that we bring the samples to you. We only use a small number of expert installers, most of whom we’ve worked with for more than a decade. Please call or email us today for your free in-home consultation. Super Service Award winner for 11 years in a row.

12/27/2017

Amazing work. The house is transformed. Old stains and rough sanding completely fixed- we could not be any happier with the work. The work was completed super quick and Jimmie was extremely professional.

Description of Work
entire house hardwoods refinished

06/15/2016

A woodworking friend of ours recommended that we contact Jimmie about installing and refinishing some salvage maple flooring we acquired for a new accessory dwelling unit. While Jimmie does not install floors, we had a great experience with his recommended installer. Thanks to an unexpected opening in his schedule, Jimmie was able to sand and refinish the floors immediately after they were install...

Description of Work
Sand and refinish 450 SF of salvage maple flooring

06/03/2015

Excellent service, very accommodating to our schedule, even willing to come back at a later date to refinish another area so that we were not inconvenienced with moving too much furniture at one time, very punctual with communication and in arriving at given time

Description of Work
refinished existing hardwood floors

07/22/2013

Everything went well. Jimmie worked quickly and did a great job with the refinishing.

Description of Work
He refinished our hardwood floors.

05/16/2013

He was punctual, easy to work with and did the work that was needed. His work took the amount of time he estimated and the outcome was better than expected. Very pleased with his work. We got compliments on the floor.

Description of Work
Cleaned, buffed and wax wooden floors in our 90 year old house in Hyde Park.

Category hardwood floor

Hardwood Floor Sanding & Refinishing, Repairs, Renovations, Wax & Clean.

I do not install hardwood floors but I have a great group of installers I work beside and I will be more than happy to refer you to someone.

Check, PayPal