Jamie Duplichan Home Theater Consultant

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2008

Internet Service
Phone Wiring
Electronic Gadget Repair

I run a small family business with my daughter and a helper. I go on every job to make sure all work is performed to the highest standards. Although I love expensive toys, I take a practical approach to system design and like my work to be clean, high quality and simple. I accept credit cards, local checks and cash payments. Email me at: jamieduplichan@hotmail.com....

Mr. Electric of Austin

If you need an electrician in Austin Metro Area or Travis, Hayes, Williamson Counties, let Mr. Electric of Austin help you. Whether its installing, repairing or upgrading, Mr. Electric has a solution for your Austin, Round Rock and Pflugerville area homes and businesses. With around the clock availability for emergency services, our team offers several services that could benefit not only your home or business, but also the environment. Whether it’s for safety and security or specialty lighting for the holiday season, Mr. Electric can assist you with your every need.

JRS Electric, LLC

We are a family- owned electrical contractor company. Our electricians are professional and experienced technicians. We are committed to provide our services to the highest professional standard and to solve any electrical problems that you may encounter.

Efficient AC, Electric & Plumbing

Health and safety are always our highest priority. In light of COVID-19, we are taking extra measures -- including social distancing and increased PPE/sanitation procedures -- to protect the health of our community and team as we continue to provide service. In short, you can expect the same great service but with some modifications for the protection of all involved. We are a local, family-owned business that has been serving the greater Austin area since 1976. Over the last 40+ years, we have built a reputation for providing high-quality, comprehensive HVAC, electrical and plumbing service. We employ experienced, full-time technicians and don't use subcontractors, so you can expect consistently great quality and service whenever you call us. In addition to receiving extensive training before working independently, all of our technicians must pass a background check, drug test and random drug screening, which many other companies do not require. We hold our employees to the highest standards in order to provide you with the highest level of service. We service and install all brands of air conditioning, but we are proud to be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and a two-time winner of the Carrier President's Award for excellence.

10/05/2016

Millie S.

It is a relief to have a professional of Jamie's caliber helping do those things you can't do and to be able to trust hime completely.

Description of Work
Jamie helped us fix and install a flat screen TV in our living room. He does excellent, precise, clean work and is a perfectionist.

Category electrician,home theater design

05/01/2016

Robert I.

Jamie is fantastic!!! He is very knowledgeable and professional. If your thinking about using him just do it!

Description of Work
Set up home theater system. Installed to speakers in the ceiling

Category electrician

02/29/2016

GREG G.

arrived on time. We were glad to see Jamie. He has done work for us on a couple of other occasions and is always prompt. Jamie and his partner went right to work and did an excellent job. The two tv's were moved from another home to this property. After Jamie got thru these tvs had a better picture than they ever had at other location (Jamie was not available to install at other location) so once again Jamie proved that he is the Best. Thanks Jamie for a great job.

Description of Work
Installed two wall mounts and two tv's. Set up two remote HeadSets for tv listening. set up internet for printer. Calibrated tv picture for two tv"s

Category home theater design,internet service

07/14/2015

trent W.

Jamie made extremely sensible and simple suggestions, which I hoped for. Proposals were itemized and extremely flexible. He came back a couple of times to ensure everything was setup as good as it could be.

Description of Work
Jamie consulted and did AV installs throughout the house—TV, Stereos, Roku, DVR, Etc.

03/06/2015

Evelyn H.

Jamie met with us first to determine our needs. He made suggestions relative to the equipment that would best suit our needs. He and his assistant arrived on the scheduled date and installed and tested all equipment and provided instructions on how to operate components. He is very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. We would definitely work with him again.

Description of Work
Installed new equipment in our media room and home office.

12/23/2014

Diana G.

He was very responsive to our requests. We have Roku, local TV channels, and connection to computer on 2 TVs.

Description of Work
Updated technology. Alternatives to cable TV. Connected devices. Gave us a list of equipment to buy or at our request he would buy.

04/23/2014

Mike W.

Very good job. Very thorough and compulsive about "doing it the right way." No shortcuts. Personally present for installation, no day laborers. Did not charge me more when job took more time than he expected (ran into unexpected problems with assembly of console). Personable, friendly, answered all my questions before and after installation.

Description of Work
Assembled entertainment console and mounted all stereo/TV components on/in it. Ran wiring from components through attic and down walls for interior speakers. Similar work for outdoor speakers. Fine tuned/troubleshot minor glitches. Everything worked perfectly before he left. Provided instruction/tutorial about how to use new technology without treating me like a dummy.

04/21/2014

Karen L.

He's very knowledgeable and excellent but we found him to be expensive. He's very responsive. His rate per hour is very high and they should know specifically what they want to have done rather than spending a lot of time in consultation.

Description of Work
Jamie Duplichan Home Theater Consultant did our home audio, smart system for our TV and internet.

Category home theater design,internet service

03/27/2014

Elizabeth H.

Really well done, very helpful and fast. Perfect job!

Description of Work
installed a tv on a wall.

03/25/2014

Sally P.

Jamie was great! I had a system installed for my new business and we used Jamie to do the speaker installation and wiring. He was a huge help in guiding me to less expensive options and giving recommendations for equipment that I bought myself. He was flexible with our schedule and working around the other trades who were on-site.

Description of Work
Installed speaker system, installed TV mounts and consulted on project needs.

Category electrician,home theater design

Jamie Duplichan Home Theater Consultant

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2008

8710 Donna Gail Dr 8710 Donna Gail Dr.

Austin, TX 78757

I offer initial consultations where acting as your advocate I help you design a system, choose equipment, find the best source for purchase and discuss several aspects of installation. You can also purchase some equipment from me and I can help with installation if you like the way the consultation goes. I take a service approach to my business and strive to work in your best interest knowing that ultimately this works best for me too.

We do not actually repair televisions or stereos, although we do diagnose and replace.

Free estimates for returning customers
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover