Ion electrical service

Austin, TX 78753

Electrical Project

Electrical Project

electrician
Electrical- added can lighting.

Specializing in residential and commercial electrical work! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

electrician (7)small appliance repair (1)

06/01/2021

Working with Juan was great! As new homeowners we were lost on what all needed to be done to make our house safe. Juan helped ensure our house is safe and was professional, helpful, and responsive throughout the process. We will continue to work with Juan on any future electrician needs!

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

05/17/2021

Extremely satisfied!! Well versed and honest . Very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Lutron smart home system

05/15/2021

It went great. This is not the first time we have used the services from ION. They manage all of our home electrical needs. They installed our hot tub, a 220 socket to power a welder and of course this RV build. I recommend them highly and if you are searching for a trusted, experienced, and professional team then you can end your search now and just make the call. I promise you will be impressed.

Description of Work
We had our Bus to RV conversion fully wired by the team at ION. Plugs placed both interior and exterior, breaker panel installed, wire run throughout.

05/14/2021

Great, Ion Electric Service was prompt, professional and friendly. I highly recommend their services to all my family and friends! Will hire again.

Description of Work
installed new ceiling fan.

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

05/12/2021

Juan is great! He has integrity, ensures that the client is happy, he’s respectful of the area and keeps it clean and has fair pricing. Can’t ask for more!!

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

05/12/2021

Juan was informative and helpful. All the electricians I have used before I felt they were taking advantage because I had no knowledge ...not Juan. He explained what he was doing and made me feel confronted that I was making the right decision for me. I wish there was more stars.

Description of Work
added can lighting, setting up smart house, and fixing other electricians mistakes.

Category electrician,small appliance repair,electronic repair

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

05/12/2021

Very good, on time and profesional, I use juan on my jobs and always keeps it clean,on time and on budget. Defenitly recommend his services!

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

Electrical troubleshooting Lutron Caseta smart home devices Electric car charging station Electrical remodeling Light fixture installation or replacement Can lighting, under counter lighting etc.. Surge protector installation We are happy to send one of our technicians to understand your specific needs and provide you with options.

Appliance service or repair