HOT ROD MECHANICAL

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2005

Small family owned HVAC and plumbing business. We strive to provide quality work with integrity. ...

Texas Comfort Air

Proudly based in Coupland, Texas Comfort Air is a full-service HVAC contractor offering a broad range of residential and light commercial HVAC services. When you need a heating and air conditioning contractor, we have the tools and experience needed to get the job done. You can depend on us to deliver excellence.

Offers by Texas Comfort Air on Angi
Petrocelli Services

We, at Petrocelli Services, provide air conditioning & heating service and maintenance, from minor repairs to installing a complete new system. Our goal is to provide an energy efficient, comfortable, reliable and quiet air conditioning and heating system for your home or business. Call today for your free estimate on a new system: (512)422-8463

Offers by Petrocelli Services on Angi
A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions

Looking for a company that gives you the “warm fuzzies” and makes you feel good each time we do business together? For Emergency Services or After Hour Services, Please call 512-450-1980! When you call A-Plus, you can sense warmth, experience and knowledge from our professional staff. Family owned & operated since 1977. We service Austin & surrounding areas 7 days a week .

Offers by A-Plus Air Conditioning & Home Solutions on Angi

02/14/2007

I was satisfied with the services of this plumbing company. They fixed the problem I was having with the sewer line going to my home rather quickly and accurately. That made me feel great about using them. I can't remember exactly what I paid for their work but it was under five hundred dollars.

Description of Work
Hot Rod Mechanical fixed the line that leads into our sewer as it had burst. They also repaired the plumbing in a sink for me. I would say my house is about 1750 square feet.

Category plumbing

10/12/2005

THESE GUYS ARE PROMPT, INEXPENSIVE AND VERY GOOD. THEY SHOW UP WITH VERY LITTLE NOTICE. THEY CHARGE VERY LITTLE. UNLIKE MOST AIR CONDITIONING GUYS, THEY ARE WILLING TO DO SMALL JOBS AND DON'T CONVINCE YOU THAT THE WORK NEEDS TO TAKE A LONG TIME OR BE EXPENSIVE. THEY ARE REALLY HONEST!

Description of Work
RICHARD AND HIS GUYS HAVE DONE A VARIETY OF WORK FOR US. THEY HAD TROUBLE SHOT A 'BROKEN' CONDENSOR, CHARGED AN EMPTIED SYSTEM, AND OVERSAW THE INSTALLATION OF A HEAT PUMP.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac