Eds Appliance & Refrigeration Service

With Angi since June 2006

Capitol Mechanical Appliance is a fast and affordable appliance repair service in Round Rock, TX. We are family owned and operated and have been repairing appliances and air conditioning throughout the Austin, TX area for over 25 years! We are experienced in all types of appliance repair, specializing in refrigerator repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, dryer repair and more! We work with high end brands like Viking, Thermador and Sub Zero but also repair common appliance brands like LG, Kenmore and Samsung. We pride ourselves on being a quality appliance repair company. We are LG authorized and are affiliated with both American Home Shield and Landmark Home Warranty. If you are looking to get the job done the right way, the first time, look no further! Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

We strive for the best quality repairs along with the best customer service. Our techs are the best in the business and will go above and beyond on every service call. We offer a 10% discount to military and first responders on all repairs. Call us today for any of your appliance repair needs.

Appliance Genius LLC has become a well-renowned Appliance Repair Service in Houston, Austin, Dallas & Beaumont. What started out as a hobby turned into a full-fledged business offering the highest quality repairs. Our passion for fixing what’s broken has brought us to the forefront of the repair industry, and our impeccable results have kept us there. Houston 713-554-0100 / Austin 512-980-8888 Beaumont 409-246-7979 / Dallas 214-814-4040

06/07/2006

They changed a part dealing with the thermostat. I just know that my refrigerator works great now. The foods are no longer either too warm or partially frozen. They did a great job is an efficient manner. They came here the day after I called them. I would recommend them to others. I would tell people that you can trust their work and the price is fair.

Description of Work
Ed s Appliance & Refrigeration Service came here fix my refrigerator when it was not cooling properly.

Category appliance repair