Dustin Johnson Exteriors

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

901 S Mopac Expy Suite #300

Austin, TX 78746

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Roof Replacement, Paint ,Siding & Gutters

Roof Replacement, Paint ,Siding & Gutters

gutter repair202178736
DJE proudly presents another finished roof replacement/chimney & gutter repair / paint & siding project FEATURING: ~Owens Corning Total Roofing Protection System; ~James Hardie Siding; ~Gutters by Gutter Hero; ~Sherwin Williams Paint;

With over 23 years experience making homes beautiful in Austin, TX, Dustin Johnson Exteriors & Roofing is your number one choice for all things home improvement! We offer top notch, warrantied roofing, siding, windows, and gutter systems for your home. Financing is available for qualified customers. Call today for your free quote on your project!...

4.4

roofing (14)gutter repair (5)garage doors (3)siding companies (2)Patios (1)

03/12/2021

I needed a new roof and had an estimate from a well known contractor, one I had used before. They had replaced my roof in 1993 so I asked for another estimate. I also needed some exterior work done specifically eaves and some carpentry work, I tried a carpenter that was suggested by the roof contractor I used previously but they took forever to reply and when they did it was very high and piecemea...

Description of Work
new roof, garage, cornice repair .

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,patios

Work Completed On 01/26/2021

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]. We are happy we could help and be a part of your project. if you need anything else please let us know. We really enjoyed getting to know yall and working with you. thank you and you a forever a part of the DJE Family!

10/08/2020

excellent service. Punctual. Most important knowledgeable. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We greatly appreciate your passive feedback and look forward to serving you again on your next project!

10/08/2020

Very smooth. They arrived on time for our initial appointment, and were very thorough in telling us everything that’s was going to be done. Once they got started on the roof they were done soon after, and left no mess behind. I will be contacting them for other exterior projects.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We hope that you guys will enjoy creating new memories you will make under your new roof as much as we enjoyed installing it!

10/08/2020

On time and exactly on budget. Looks amazing.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to rate our company. Every one of these jobs is important to us and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

08/30/2020

Very satisfied with services performed

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category garage doors,roofing

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We at DJE strive to stay engaged with our customers and are so pleased that you where able to find the time to rate us well for the job well done! Be well, sir.

08/11/2020

I’m very pleased with Dustin Johnson Exteriors. Definitely recommending them and planning on hiring them again to continue my home improvement .

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Thank you, it has been our pleasure working with you so far, and we are looking forward to our next project together!

08/03/2020

Hiring Dustin Johnson Exteriors to put an Owens-Corning roof on my house was one of the worst decisions I have ever made. Dustin is a salesman, not a roofer. Against my better judgment, I capitulated to his high-pressure tactics, He was a bit intimidating, but I still thought he was honest. That was my first mistake. Hiring him to put on a roof was my second mistake. My third was paying him. It’s ...

Description of Work
roof replacement including gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

I am mortified at this. Please give me the opportunity to rectify this. I sincerely apologize for this gross oversight. We genuinely care about the total customer experience and you have my word will make this right. I will be calling you right now and you are always welcome to call me on my cell at 5126458455 anytime

05/01/2020

Dustin Johnson Exteriors completes quality work while maintaining schedule. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Roofing estimate and repair

Category garage doors,roofing

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

Thank you for your business , please don't hesitate to reach out to me for more work in future!

04/23/2020

I generally do not give anyone five stars, because there is always room for improvement. This company has been a exception. they have impressed me tremendously! To begin with, I contacted 4 other companies. One gave me a quick quote on patch job on my metal roof, one didn't even get back with me on a quote after looking at it, and the others didn't even contact me back. As soon as I sent my info t...

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you SO MUCH for the stellar review. It was a pleasure working with you and getting to know you. Please reach out to us anytime.

04/23/2020

Dustin has always brought a straightforward, no BS, tell ya like it is approach. When dealing with your home and investment to keep it safe and lasting, that is a welcomed direction to take.

Description of Work
Roofing and rain gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

Thank you for your kind words, I'm looking forward to doing more business with you in future!

All of your Roofing and Siding Needs