We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Texas

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2012

7205 Waldon Dr

Austin, TX 78750

Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in

04/16/2022

Vicki S.

I was happy with them. They arrived on time and made me get on the scheduled. I would be use them again and I'm pretty sure that the pricing was good.

Description of Work
They cleaned the dryer and the long tube that goes through my ceiling to the roof.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Hi Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Dryer Vent Wizard. Being prompt and providing quality service at a reasonable price are some of the things we take pride in. Please let us know when you are ready to schedule another dryer vent cleaning. Best Regards, Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Texas

03/28/2021

Eichard J.

A bit more money than I thought it would be but excellent service. If you are looking for the least expensive option this isn't it but if you want top notch service it's the way to go.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Service

Category dryer vent cleaning

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working for you. Unfortunately, your situation required more work and time to improve the efficiency and safety of your dryer venting than our average appointment. We take pride in providing a thorough inspection and quality workmanship, and when more than just cleaning the vent is needed, we can handle it. We appreciate that you took the time to write a review for our company, and we look forward to providing "top notch service" for you in the future. Thank you, Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Texas

11/25/2020

Alan R.

I called Dryer Vent Wizard because I had a problem with squirrels. Namely, on two separate occasions (one year apart) one or more squirrels had gone into the roof-mounted dryer vent, falling all the way down into the back of my clothes dryer. I was able to rescue or recover these squirrels myself, but knew that there had to be something wrong with the vent. My first contact with Dryer Vent Wizard was with Bob, the owner, who made the appointment. Scott Oradesky, the technician, made the visit and was great. He was very prompt, courteous, respectful of property, and communicative. He explained everything that needed to be done, provided me with photos of the situation, explained the the significance of each of his findings, as well as the options I had to both deter and prevent it from happening again, and of course to clean out the vent and pipe. He also took air speed and temperature measurements before and after the cleaning and repair of my dryer vent "system," which to me is a fair demonstration of results. Scott definitely left my house in a safer and better condition than when he had arrived. I also took Scott's recommendation to replace my washer's supply lines with braided metal ones. I would hire Dryer Vent Wizard again, and would recommend both the company and Scott to others.

Description of Work
Repair of dryer vent and cleaning

09/06/2020

Linda D.

He was fast and thorough, much more thorough than the previous company we'd had for this job. Not cheap.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

08/27/2020

jennifer N.

Bob was great. He was punctual. He inspected both of the vents and gave me a clear plan on what needed to be fixed. He explained the pricing for the work and completed it. He's a super nice guy who knows what he is doing. He's respectful and left the spaces clean. It's challenging having someone come into your home these days. He wore a mask and took every precaution to be safe. I would have him come back again. I honestly didn't know there was even a business to clean dryer ducts before this.

Description of Work
2 dryer vents were cleaned

08/03/2020

Judy J.

Went well. Dryer is now venting properly.

Description of Work
Clean out dryer vent.

07/19/2020

Pam D.

Excellent. On time. Truly knowledgeable. Thorough. Respectful. Really solved my problem

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Service

07/14/2020

Robert L.

Went very well. Technician Scott was knowledgeable, friendly and informative.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning, deep cleaning of lint filter cavity.

05/16/2020

Will S.

Effective at cleaning a difficult vent that another dryer vent company was unable to. Friendly and professional

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Service

04/21/2020

Frank C.

Arrived on time and finished on time. Some added costs that were not disclosed prior to arrival.

Description of Work
clean out dryer vent that was closed with lint.

Category air duct cleaning

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the opportunity to inspect and service the dryer venting system at your home. We strive to be thorough, professional, and to provide our customers with a positive experience so they will tell others about us. Our goal is to make our customer's venting as clean, efficient, and safe as possible. We appreciate that you took the time to write a review for our company. Thank you, Scott Oradesky/Technician Bob Bryfogle/Owner Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Texas

02/13/2020

Marian C.

Bob Bryfogle and his technician, Scott, did an excellent job with our Dryer Vent Installation. We had a dryer that was venting to an interior wall, and the vent went all the way to the roof of a 2-story house--a huge fire hazard--so we decided to move the dryer against an exterior wall, and vent it directly outside. We knew from talking to Bob on the phone that he knew his business which gave us confidence to hire him, They carefully measured the place for the hole, and located it in a place so that it wouldn't be unsightly from the outside, but would get the job done. They did a very neat job cutting the hole, and installed the inside "hookup" kit so when the appliance people come out, they just need to move the appliance and hook it up. Bob educated us about the different materials used for flexible vent hoses, and advised us to use the one he installed to give us the most protection against fires. They were very professional, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Installed a new dryer vent into an outside wall

Category dryer vent cleaning

Hi Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking the time to write a review for our company. It was a pleasure working for you and your husband. You were very gracious hosts while we were there. Thank you for having the confidence in us and for allowing us to cut a hole through your stone exterior wall to install a dryer vent. We hope that everything went smoothly with the installation of your dryer. Please feel free to call me at 512-663-0656 if you have any questions or ever need to have any dryer vent related work done. Sincerely, Bob Bryfogle Dryer Vent Wizard

01/20/2020

Donine C.

I had found the dryer vent in the attic had come apart and apparently had been that way for quite some time judging from the mess al around in the attic. I called them on Friday and Scott was here bright and early Monday morning. He went thru everything that he was going to be checking for and made his recommendations and cost for each item. The dryer vent line had only been cleaned once during the whole time I’ve lived in the house so everything from the dryer all the out to the roof was a mess. He cleaned the entire line/pipe, my dryer, repaired the pipe where it had come apart in the attic and replaced the vent hood/cover on the roof so that it was now code compliant. It cost quite a bit more than I originally expected but is nothing compared to having to rebuild the entire house if a fire would have started because of my dryer. Scott was on time, polite, professional and was able to complete the work so that I could get to my appt on time. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent

Category dryer vent cleaning

Hi Ms. [Member Name Removed], It was our pleasure performing the work that was needed to ensure that your dryer venting is as safe, efficient, and code compliant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our business. Sincerely, Bob Bryfogle - Owner/Operator Scott Oradesky - Technician

11/18/2019

Nancy Z.

What a Great experience!! Scott did a wonderful job of assessing the situation and then providing options with explanations of what he would do and the improvements we could expect. He obviously knows the business and is confident in what he is doing. All pricing was up front and I was able to pick which services I wanted. The work was done right away, no rescheduling needed. Scott was prompt, professional and courteous - an all-around terrific customer experience! We highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our business. We're glad that you're happy with the service Scott provided. Our goal is to provide every customer with a thorough and honest assessment of their situation, and to provide options if possible. It was a pleasure to have you as a customer. Always here if you need us! Thank you, Bob Bryfogle Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Texas

10/31/2019

Barry N.

Inspection found a disconnected attic vent elbow from roof vent, and he did a nice job of reattaching. Also replaced vent loop behind dryer with a much better one that is straight and collapsible. Also did a nice job of cleaning-up after himself. Also told price of each work item before work was attempted. Good business ethic.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning and reattached attic vent elbow to roof vent.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for including the work that was done while we were there. It's very much appreciated. Best regards, Bob Bryfogle Dryer Vent Wizard

03/11/2019

Rajesh T.

The service was very good. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned my dryer vent for me.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'm glad we were able to provide the services that you needed. It was a pleasure meeting with you and for working for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need our services in the future, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our business. Sincerely, Bob Bryfogle Dryer Vent Wizard

02/24/2019

Frederick F.

Explained all options and costs. Once we made our selection we were scheduled in a a timely manner. Technician was punctual, courteous and professional. Work was high quality and the work site was left neat and clean. The dryer function was improved dramatically.

Description of Work
Relocated dryer vent to a more efficient and code legal location

Category dryer vent cleaning

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], Professionalism is very important to us. We do our best to provide our customers with a thorough, honest assessment of the situation, and provide them with a high quality solution to ensure that the venting is as efficient and code compliant as possible. It was a pleasure talking with you on the phone and working for you and your wife. We're glad to hear that you're happy with the results and appreciate that you took the time to write a review for us. Thank you, Bob Bryfogle Owner/Operator Dryer Vent Wizard

02/06/2019

Vicki S.

Bob called me within 30mins of my request through the Pro's. I explained to him that I had been without my dryer for a week. That the extended warranty tech's told me the vent was clogged and needed cleaning and they don't do that. Bob called one of his tech's already headed home for the day. Scott (tech) called me back within 10mins telling me he was on his way. When Scott arrived he explained about the safety checks of the dryer and vents. Anyway, Bob and Scott went far beyond the call of duty for me. I really appreciated the excellent customer service and advice. Scott cleaned the dryer and vent. He had to replace a pipe in the attic too.

Description of Work
Dryer and Dryer vent cleaning.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], I'm glad we were able to help you with your situation. We appreciate that you hired us to perform the work that needed to be done, and thanks for taking the time to write a review for my company. Sincerely, Bob Bryfogle

11/29/2018

Matthew W.

Very well. The tech was punctual and did a great job with cleaning it the dryer vent. It was obvious it had not been cleaned by the prior owners, as the tech discovered and removed a large bird's nest from the exhaust vent and installed a vent cover to prevent reoccurrence.

Description of Work
Cleaning and inspection of dryer vent

05/04/2018

Qian L.

Scott did a great job. He called 30 minutes ahead of time, arrived on time, did a thorough evaluation. He then explained to me what needs to be done and what will improve the dryer efficiency so that I can decide what I want. After all the job was done, he cleaned after himself. He was very courteous in the whole process. Scott takes pride in his work and I fully respect that.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

03/19/2018

D R.

Overall, very happy with the service. I did have to wait a little bit longer than I expected for them to show up, but once they were here it went quickly and smoothly. They cleaned up after themselves and I was satisfied with the result.

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

12/18/2017

Chris B.

After our dryer repair guy suggested we have our vents clean, we contacted Dryer Vent Wizard. They responded quickly. They didn't like how the dryer was connected to the port on the wall and recommended another system to my wife. I think they were just up-selling their service. In the end, I think they did a quality job. There might be other service providers that would have been a better price.

Description of Work
We had them clean out our dryer vents.

07/24/2017

Michael M.

Dryer Vent Wizard did a great job of taking care of our issues quickly and very economically. I will be using again annually to maintain dryer effectiveness and safety.

Description of Work
After only 8 months in a new home we need about 28 feet of dryer vent cleaned out.

07/10/2017

Susan W.

Great. I have a functioning dryer again. He did a good job and was careful to explain everything he was doing. Her took pictures in the attic to show me parts I couldn't reach.

Description of Work
Dryer vent was clogged and had a whole in it. Needed to be replaced with material to code. He thoroughly inspected the vent to recommend what would be needed for it to work well.

07/06/2017

Marie R.

Considering that I needed much more than I thought (confirmed by my own visual inspection) I think it went very well.

Description of Work
Thought I needed to clean dryer vent. Inspection revealed that when I had insulation installed in the attic my vent had been disconnected and not reconnected. Also that it wasn't code so had to be replaced. Safety issues were taken care of.

06/16/2017

JEFFREY L.

Great. Bob explained clearly what would be done and what the charges were for each "step."

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning.