Dan White's Screens & Things

Founded 1979 • With Angi since September 2006

We are a family business and have been since 1979 when Dan White decidied to take a chance and start his own company making window screens and doing odds and ends handyman projects. As time went on Dan began to focus and specialize in making, repairing, and servicing screens, glass doors, and screen porches. I (Doug White) began working full time with my Dad in 1984. We have always taken pride in our workmanship and service, and will continue to do so....

Expo Home Improvement

Founded in 2006, we set out to provide homeowners throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area with high-quality, efficient, and affordable home remodeling. Over the years, we’ve grown and transformed our exterior remodeling business into one of the most trusted Dallas-Fort Worth, Central Texas & San Antonio home remodelers. We have now installed over 100,000 windows in homes just like yours. As an industry leader for over ten years, we know the importance of providing customer-focused service. Not only do we offer exceptional USA made products for your home; we also provide efficient service. Please CALL for Showroom Hours. Also located at Expo Home Improvement-Central Texas 2548 Shell Road Georgetown, TX 78628 & Expo Home Improvement-San Antonio 4332 Tejasco Drive, San Antonio, TX 78218. DBA Deitzler Ventures, Inc.

Clear Choice USA of Austin

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, honesty, value, and quality of our work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best, to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Our mission at Clear Choice Exteriors is to continue the growth of our business by doing right by all of our clients. We love seeing that one of a kind smile on a home owners face at the end of a project! Clear Choice Exteriors stacks up with the competition and surpasses it with competitive prices, second to none workmanship and a prompt/responsive team! We give you quality that you can measure, and a finished product that will enhance your home forever. Call us today!

JP Construction

JP Construction is a local company that brings over 30 years of experience to you project specializing in siding, exterior painting, windows, & roofing in Austin & Central Texas. We maintain the highest reviews across our industry & maintain the top ranking with JamesHardie - Elite Preferred. Everything we stand for can be summed up in our company motto: "Quality People, Quality Workmanship".

Offers by JP Construction on Angi

05/11/2019

Doug White answered my telephone inquiry on same day and gave me an estimate two days later. We then requested and received HOA approval and gave Doug the go ahead with work. Doug emailed us with a time estimate for work to be performed; total time from start to finish was approximately six weeks. Doug had estimated seven to eight weeks but was able to work our project in to his work schedule beca...

Description of Work
Screen in porch

Category screen repair,doors

08/25/2018

Used Doug to install storm doors on the front door (french style double doors) and 2 back doors. Did a great job at a fair price. Doors custom made and very high quality. Less expensive than the big box stores and in my opinion a better quality product. I highly recommend Dan White's Screens & Things for your screening needs!

Description of Work
Storm door purchase and installation

Category screen repair,sunrooms

05/21/2018

Fabulous work, as usual. I've used Dan White's Screens & Things for two projects now and intend to do continue using their services in the future . They do great quality work at a good price, they're very accommodating, have always been on time, and when a mistake was made - only happened once in my case - they quickly owned up to it and worked quickly and diligently to remedy it. love it!

Description of Work
make new solar screens using old damaged screens for measurement reference only.

12/15/2017

We always bring our window and door screens to be repaired here. It is one of the truly rare places I've found someone who does good work, quickly, reliably, and inexpensively. A real gem we return to time and time again.

Description of Work
window screen repair

08/29/2017

They did excellent work and did it promptly. Both properties were rentals in the process of being repaired after the previous tenants, so being prompt was essential. On both occasions, the screens were quite large and inconvenient for me to carry in my car. I called several companies and Screens & Things was the only one that would come to the property and take the screen. This was an immense plus...

Description of Work
I used them on 2 occasions, once for a rebuilding a screen with a broken frame and again for replacing the net within the frame.

Category screen repair

We make and install--Solar screens, insect screens,screen porch enclosures. We are a full service screen shop, repairing screens, sliding glass doors and screen porches. We also sell and install retractable screens and solar shades. Our suppliers are Phifer wire products, Structall building systems, and Don Young Co.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover