Cold is on the Right Plumbing

Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners
03/31/2020

PO Box 341505

Austin, TX 78734

We're Committed. Cold is on the Right Plumbing is a service based plumbing provider that is committed to you and your home or business. Growing up in the plumbing trade has allowed us to have the liberty to work with some of the best (and worst!) tradespeople in the industry. When we decided to open the doors to the Cedar Park and Austin and Lakeway communities it was under the belief that we could adapt everything learned over the years to provide a more meaningful and helpful experience to our customers....

plumbers (145)water heaters (25)drain cleaning (10)drain pipe installation (7)gas leak repair (1)well & water pump repair (1)

07/17/2021

Thomas and Andrew from Cold is on the Right were excellent. On time to scheduled windows, fast and efficient work, and very knowledgeable and informative! I would hire them again without a doubt.

Description of Work
Shower Leak Diagnosis

Work Completed On 07/17/2021

02/10/2021

It went great. Cold is on the right plumbing came out to give a quote and completed the work in a timely manner. I was overall very pleased with the way they conduct business and the work that was done. They fixed all of the plumbing issues I had and I couldn't have been more satisfied. They deserve a 5 star rating.

Description of Work
My hot water problem

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

11/12/2020

Excellent. We were without hot water, so they were able to work us into their schedule a day early. Joe and Jake were early, courteous, professional and efficient. They answered any questions I had and left me confident that the work was done properly and intended to last. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Add expansion tank @ hot water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Review for Cold is on the Right Plumbing - PO Box 341505, Austin, TX - 39019235

09/10/2020

Great! They were on time, explained the problem, did a terrific job fixing it, and gave advice about avoiding the problem in the future.

Description of Work
Sink connected to a/c would not drain.

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

09/03/2020

Great work! Fast, efficient, and friendly!

Description of Work
Water line box for fridge needed replacement

Work Completed On 08/27/2020

08/12/2020

This is my 3rd review. I love this company! Thomas and Isaiah arrived and solved my drain issues. So kind, professional, and efficient. They are priced reasonably and I recommend them to anyone. Thank you so much!!! ~mbf

Description of Work
2 clogged drains

Category drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

07/27/2020

Appointment was made, I was contacted 30 minuted before to say they were en route, they arrived at the appointed time. (grade=A+) Inspected water heater, gave clear advice on WHAT to replace with WHICH product and WHY.(grade=A+) Repaired hose bib and told me why it had probably started leaking in the first place and why he repaired it the way he did. Work done quickly and professionally. (grade=A+...

Description of Work
Water line repair and water heater consultation

Category water heater repair,drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

06/06/2020

I had several professionals work on my drain bc work had to coincide with a/c work being done. Teri, was very responsive to my calls and sent plumbers as quickly as possible! Follow up visits were complimentary... I’m very pleased with this company!

Description of Work
Residual soot from a/c clogged drain

Category plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

05/21/2020

Billy and Alec were on time. Replaced the water heater and lines quickly and correctly. Great experience.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

03/16/2020

I was very happy with the way scheduling was done and how professional they were. They were scheduled to come within 1.5 hours of when I called and would bring everything needed to complete the job. Unfortunately, due to my own personal reasons, I had to cancel the repair. -- They were very gracious about the change and I felt like I could call on them again, if I needed any plumbing done.

Description of Work
minor water heater repair

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

Estimates & inspections, house water & drain re-pipes, water heaters, standard & tankless, toilet repair & replacement, hose faucets, garbage disposals, sinks, faucet repairs & replacements, gas piping & minor drain cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express