Capitol Tree Care

With Angi since January 2013

12407 N. Mopac Expy Ste. 250-123

Austin, TX 78758

WE GIVE FREE ESTIMATES!! Small, local business made up of one Texas A&M University degreed Forester and ISA Certified Arborist, TX-3593A and one crew that completes services including the following: pruning, tree removal & stump grinding, ball moss & mistletoe removal, arborist consultations, tree risk assessments, organic healthcare programs, fertilization, soil aeration, root collar exposure, utility trenching, tree purchasing & planting, Oak wilt management, tree cabling & bracing, construction protection, and brush hauling . We are able to take payments by cash, check and/or credit card....

06/14/2018

Nancy S.

Looks great! The crew was efficient and cleaned up everything

Description of Work
We needed tree branches cleared away from the roof

08/28/2017

Lynn E. F.

Wonderfully. James was responsive, knowledgeable and complete with his assessment. Kasi was always very courteous and patient when called office. Nate, worked very hard to ensure my expectations were met. I appreciated the full staff communication throughout the project. Very reasonable price ad excellent work.

Description of Work
Bolt installation for my Cedar Elm to provide structure & support to a weak or failing branch union.

07/26/2017

BJ F.

Called regarding a fast dying red oak - James came and gave us an eye-opening education regarding how squirrels managed to kill the tree (we thought it was oat wilt). He informed us the 5 nests in another large red oak were actually squirrel nests, not birds nests like we thought. He also, without our requesting it, looked at the rest of our trees and indicated what to watch out for in the future plus ways to prevent current squirrel invasions. James came out to do the estimate/education & 2 weeks later they cut down the dead tree. I'm happy to report that in that time the metal guard he recommended we install worked and WE HAVE NOT SEEN ONE SQUIRREL SINCE! Thanks Capitol Tree Care!

Description of Work
7/13/2017 Great job, took 30 minutes to cut down a dead tree & two large dead limbs on another tree. Cleaned up perfectly, nice crew, good price. Will use them in the future.

Category hauling services,tree service

03/04/2016

Douglas J W.

Description of Work
Best Arborist in Austin. James is great!!!!!!

01/27/2016

Joe G.

They could be a little bit more professional. The crew that was out here wasn't thorough and everything. They just didn't follow through to do everything that I asked them to do. The owner was responsive and he took care of things. I have no complaints about him at all. I don't necessarily know if the price was the best or not, I can't remember. They didn't up when they were supposed to the first time. After that, they were here whenever they said they would be here. I would tell a friend that they can get the job done but I would check around first before I went with them.

Description of Work
I used Capitol Tree Care.

10/29/2014

Fred F.

Description of Work
I had a few tree stumps removed from my yard. Capital Tree Care arrived on time, and did a great job.

09/10/2014

Anna K.

Description of Work
James the owner came to the house to give me an estimate for service and in August a crew of four guys showed up to cut down one tree and trim the others. None of them spoke English, and James was nowhere to be seen. I had to supervise the job myself, and although they knew what they were doing they did overlook one of the broken branches, which I pointed out. There were a lot of wood shavings from the tree that was cut down and afterwards the guy with the blower proceeded to blow the debris into the rosemary and other shrubs. I tried calling James but no response. |after the job was done the four guys stretched out on my front lawn and seemed to be taking a nap. After half an hour or so they all got into the truck and left. James never showed and did not respond to my email.

06/19/2014

Richard H.

An amazing crew who work very well together...using only a minimum of equipment they were able to handle what could have been a very challenging job for most. They each knew what to do, got the job done and left the property clear & clean!

Description of Work
Cut and removed a fallen tree off garage.

Category hauling services,tree service

11/24/2013

Credia G.

James Burtchell, the owner, is an extremely knowledgeable arborist and a very pleasant young man. The two workers he sent to do the job were also very pleasant and courteous, they were knowledgeable about the placement of the cables, and did their job in what I deemed to be a short amount of time. They were very careful about the gates and dogs. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Installed a steel cable on a Live Oak that had split.

Category tree service

[removed member name], I apologize for a delayed response, but either way I wanted to express Capitol Tree Care's thanks for the opportunity to consult and help with the care of your trees. I hope the cable we installed will help you sleep better at night knowing that the structure of your tree is more solid and fail proof. Please feel free to reach out in the future with questions and until then, enjoy your trees!

08/10/2013

Charles W.

JAMES WAS VERY PROFESIONAL AND KNOWLEDGABLE ON TREES. JAMES IS A CERTIFIED ARBORIST.

Description of Work
REMOVED A TREE AND TRIMED THE REMAINING TREES.

Category tree service

We completed (Member name removed) work months ago, but we always feel the need to express our appreciation to our customer's. I, James Burtchell, am the owner and Arborist for Capitol Tree Care. (Member name removed) asked me to assess the trees on his property and provide a quote to remove one Live Oak and prune the remaining Live Oaks on his property. I had a great time chatting with (Member name removed) and am thankful for the opportunity to help with his trees. We completed the work and (Member name removed) asked us about a week later to return to the property to prune a little more on a few trees. He thought we missed a little bit of deadwood and wanted to take a little bit more out. I gladly sent my crew back to his property as we strive to deliver a quality service and make every customer happy. (Member name removed), thank you for your business and I hope we are able to chat again in the future. You and your wife are very nice and I hope you both have been well. I look forward to speaking in the future. Thanks again.

All Grace Hauling LLC.

Junk Removal, electronics, vehicles, garage, clean up, debris, washer, dryer, refrigerators, trash, residential, commercial

Offers by All Grace Hauling LLC. on Angi
    Christian Faith Construction and Demolition Serv.

Here at Christian Faith Construction and Demolition Serv we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of combined construction experience we are experts in our trade making your dreams come to life. We also specialize in interior and exterior demolition and are committed to maintaining the quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Mannys Junk Removal and Handyman Services

My company will provide 100% customer satatisfaction with no - contact when arrival. We do your neighborhood junk removal . i can guaranteed Best prices all around. Starting at 45 and up on most small items. i will provide quick service . Junk that you Don't Need Or Care For / Professionalism Movin . Any Trash To be Hauled Off . To Move Furniture or/Pick Up Furniture . Help Moving Out or/Moving In . Yard Waste Removal . Mattress Removal . Television Disposal . E Waste Disposal . Refrigerators or/Freezers . Clean Out Services Please contact me for a FREE QUOTE at the number provided with this ad!!! Thank you Also i can provide flat rates on Moves. Or Hourly Rates.

Tree Pruning/Trimming Tree Removal and Stump Grinding Cabling Arborist Consultations Construction Mitigation Tree Sales and Planting Brush Hauling Basework Aeration