Capitol Tree Care

With Angi since January 2013

WE GIVE FREE ESTIMATES!! Small, local business made up of one Texas A&M University degreed Forester and ISA Certified Arborist, TX-3593A and one crew that completes services including the following: pruning, tree removal & stump grinding, ball moss & mistletoe removal, arborist consultations, tree risk assessments, organic healthcare programs, fertilization, soil aeration, root collar exposure, utility trenching, tree purchasing & planting, Oak wilt management, tree cabling & bracing, construction protection, and brush hauling . We are able to take payments by cash, check and/or credit card....

CLC Unlimited

Specializing in hauling of your unwated items, furniture, appliances, yard debris, trash, and more! We also have a 6CY Dump Truck for all of your needs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

JunkAway

I started JunkAway in grad school after working for a junk removal company for a few years. I believed then and still do today that I could bring the greater Austin area the same quick and reliable service at a reasonable cost. My goal is to help you reclaim your space without the hassle that comes with dealing with call centers, salesmen, and unexperienced workers. I personally oversee each job and make sure every customer is 100% satisfied with our work!

S-IREGOLD

Specializing in garbage collection and hauling! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/14/2018

Looks great! The crew was efficient and cleaned up everything

Description of Work
We needed tree branches cleared away from the roof

08/28/2017

Wonderfully. James was responsive, knowledgeable and complete with his assessment. Kasi was always very courteous and patient when called office. Nate, worked very hard to ensure my expectations were met. I appreciated the full staff communication throughout the project. Very reasonable price ad excellent work.

Description of Work
Bolt installation for my Cedar Elm to provide structure & support to a weak or failing branch union.

07/26/2017

Called regarding a fast dying red oak - James came and gave us an eye-opening education regarding how squirrels managed to kill the tree (we thought it was oat wilt). He informed us the 5 nests in another large red oak were actually squirrel nests, not birds nests like we thought. He also, without our requesting it, looked at the rest of our trees and indicated what to watch out for in the future ...

Description of Work
7/13/2017 Great job, took 30 minutes to cut down a dead tree & two large dead limbs on another tree. Cleaned up perfectly, nice crew, good price. Will use them in the future.

Category hauling services,tree service

03/04/2016

Description of Work
Best Arborist in Austin. James is great!!!!!!

01/27/2016

They could be a little bit more professional. The crew that was out here wasn't thorough and everything. They just didn't follow through to do everything that I asked them to do. The owner was responsive and he took care of things. I have no complaints about him at all. I don't necessarily know if the price was the best or not, I can't remember. They didn't up when they were supposed to the first ...

Description of Work
I used Capitol Tree Care.

Category tree service

Tree Pruning/Trimming Tree Removal and Stump Grinding Cabling Arborist Consultations Construction Mitigation Tree Sales and Planting Brush Hauling Basework Aeration