Blue Dragon Plumbing LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since May 2011

When you need us, "Summon the Dragon!" Blue Dragon plumbing will be there, guarding your health with better plumbing practices. We are a family-owned, commercial & residential plumbing business, serving Austin and surrounding areas. Owner Gilbert Jimenez has over 25 years of experience providing friendly, quality service in the Austin area, and is ready to add you to his list of satisfied customers. We offer Saturday appointments, with no overtime charges except on holidays. Surveys within the Austin city limits are done at no charge to the customer. Our pricing provides discounts for senior citizens and military personnel. Se habla Español! Licensed, bonded and insured....

Sweetwater Home Services

Your local water treatment experts sense 1987. We install industry-leading water treatment systems and water heaters at the highest professional standards. We also provide FULL bathroom remodels, transforming old run down bathrooms into the oasis homeowners dreamed of.

Offers by Sweetwater Home Services on Angi
Strand Brothers Service Experts

Strand Brothers Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning has been working with our Austin community for almost 40 years. We specialize in residential service and maintenance, commercial HVAC services, indoor air quality, and plumbing. We also offer many home energy solutions so you can start reducing your heating and cooling expenses. Plus, all of our work is backed by our 100% Service Guarantee for 365 days. That’s our motto: “Expert Service, Guaranteed.” Call Strand Brothers Service Experts in Austin at 512-592-3072 today to schedule your HVAC repair service, routine maintenance or to request a free new system estimate.

Steve Brougher's Plumbing Repair Inc

Additional DBA Names - Steve's Plumbing Repair Inc.

07/31/2020

It went awesome. He worked hard and efficiently. He explained the maintenance for me once the work was completed. Gilbert is worth it. I've never felt so comfortable with someone working on my house.

Description of Work
Water Heater Replacement

Category water heater repair

06/26/2019

Gilbert was great at communicating and very clear about his rates prior to coming out. He showed up on time with all the tools and parts needed for the repair and went over and above what was asked. He not only fixed the symptom of the problem but actually identified the root cause and proactively fixed that as well. I have dealt with a lot of service providers over the years and there are very few that I would put in the same category as blue dragon Plumbing.

Description of Work
Replacing Shut Off Valves and sink leak fix

05/04/2019

We had some complications with a hot water heater install. Not only did the team at Blue Dragon resolve the problem quickly and effectively, they assisted us in many other ways getting our house back to normal. They were polite, professional, and extremely responsive. We would highly recommend using Blue Dragon for all of your plumbing needs.

Description of Work
replace hot water heater

Category plumbing,water heater repair

04/10/2019

Blue Dragon did a great job for us. Came promptly, gave us a quick and thorough quote with fair and transparent pricing, recommended another excellent provider for services they do not offer. Professional, friendly, skilled service and advice.

Description of Work
Toilet, kitchen and bath fixture repair and replacement

02/02/2018

First, I received a quick response with pricing and availability from a request made via their website. The price was in line with what I expected, so I scheduled an appointment. Andrew, the plumber who came out to take care of the appointment, was fantastic. He made short work of it all. I would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Replacement installation of replacement garbage disposal and two faucets.

01/24/2018

Smart, efficient and candid. Highly experienced professional offering candid recommendations at a fair price. If you're doing any plumbing work on your home, it's worth a call to Gilbert. He's busy because he's good. We're still waiting on another bid before deciding who to go with but the bid experience with Gilbert was so impressive i figured I'd post this asap. Will update if/when work performed.

Description of Work
Replace 40 gallon water heater in garage.

12/28/2017

Both Gilbert (the owner, who came out for the toilet repair job), and Andrew (who did the faucet replacement) were prompt, friendly, and knowledgable, and made quick work of the jobs. Also, Gilbert responded almost immediately to emails when I was scheduling the jobs (which he gets huge points for, because I hate it when providers are hard to get ahold of). They did a great job at reasonable prices (about $150 each time) and I will definitely will call on them again the next time I need a plumber.

Description of Work
I hired Blue Dragon for plumbing service on two different occasions: 1) Fixing a toilet which had a really slow tank refill 2) Installing a new bathroom faucet, supply lines/valves and drain.

10/27/2017

Quick response, expert knowledge, great work. Cheers!

Description of Work
Leaky toilet and rattling pipe near another toilet

08/10/2017

Amazing! We love Blue Dragon Plumbing!!! Gilbert is steadily booked if your plumbing issue is not urgent I strongly recommend waiting for Gilbert to use his expertise. However, if it is a more immediate concern he is a phenomenal resource to other plumbing professionals in the area who can help you. Just can't say enough good things about Blue Dragon Plumbing. The best in Austin! So helpful and gilbert even re-caulked and tightened other fixtures while he was waiting for the toilet to fill. You get amazing service and value when you hire Blue Dragon.

Description of Work
Toilet replaced, kitchen faucet installed

03/10/2017

Gilbert did a fine job including cleanup when he was done. His attitude is friendly and positive, and I was able to get the work done quickly and at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Installed new kitchen faucet, replaced angle stops, and removed old filter system

Category plumbing

Plumbing - drain & sewer cleaning, backflow certification, water heater repair & installation, fixture repair & replacement, garbage disposals, leak & line repair.

Septic systems. Foundation leaks. Pool & spa. Tankless water heaters. Water softeners. New construction.