Beltex Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2011

4-5 Employees. Non subcontractors. A/C & heating service call $65, Free estimates,and $65 waved off upon approval of work. Appliance repair $85 flat rate, additional appliance serviced $35. Handyman services, remodeling, painting cost determined by job. Thank you for choosing Beltex Services, a company accredited by the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List. Our company is built upon the following concepts: - Customer Satisfaction - Quality Work by Qualified Personnel - Environmentally Conscious With Customer Satisfaction being our # 1 objective. Feel free to contact us for any question or to schedule a service. We will provide unsurpassed service....

Cedar Park Overhead Doors is fully operational during the pandemic! Please feel free to reach out to us with any of your garage door needs. We provide FREE estimates and 24-hour emergency service calls. The best garage door repair company in the Austin area. We have been providing the Austin area with quality garage door services and products for more than 30 years. We strive to make sure your garage door needs are met in a cost effective and timely manner. We stock a wide variety of garage door parts and accessories, including garage door springs, panels, hinges and rollers. We guarantee your satisfaction with our work and our products. Additional email - ric@cedarparkgaragedoors.com.

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving Austin since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today.

Our garage door company has been family owned and operated since 1984. We bring you the best deals with exemplary service every time. We fix and replace all makes of models of garage doors and openers. We offer lifetime warranties on springs.

08/28/2017

I checked Angie's List & called Marco @ Beltex, who provided a firm estimate for labor and we agreed on a date & time. He and an assistant removed the old dishwasher, determined we needed another part for the electrical line, went to a hardware store & purchased it, then installed the new dishwasher. He put all the under-sink supplies back neatly in place, then demonstrated the main features on th...

Description of Work
We purchased a new KitchenAid dishwasher from a local big box store, but had not heard good things about their appliance installations.

Category plumbing

06/15/2016

Description of Work

Category garage doors,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

02/10/2016

AMAZING is the only way to describe Marco and his team. They were on time everyday, listened to what I wanted, kept the mess in my house to the bare minimum, and made sure I was happy when they left every night. Their work went above and beyond what I expected, the quality of their work is amazing, they really do pay attention to details and it shows.

Description of Work
fireplace install, tile work, patio remodel, refinish door

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/30/2014

Marco is very thorough and flexible on the payment, and his crew are nice and professional. The electricity bill went down a lot this year. Now I've referred Marco to a friend who will be using Beltex to replace their old HVAC system soon.

Description of Work
Replaced both HVAC units (one 4 ton and one 3 ton), added two new duct lines, resealed the existing duct, and improved the attic insulation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

01/24/2014

They were great! They came the same day I called to diagnose the problem. The next day they were back to install my new garage door opener and spring. They made it so easy and convenient for me-I love this company! They also installed a new HVAC system for me last month and they not only did an amazing and fast job but no one could beat the price!

Description of Work
Beltex removed my old garage door opener and installed a new one. They also had to replace one of the springs on my garage door.

Category garage doors,heating & air conditioning/hvac

A/C, heating and appliance installation, repair, handyman work, residential and commercial remodeling, painting interior & exterior.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa