Austin Tree Surgeons

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2016

3.9

150 Pemberton Way, ,

Austin, TX 78701

Tree service in Austin, Tx providing tree trimming, removal, stump grinding, treatments, tree sales/planting and cabling. 3 Certified Arborists on staff...

02/25/2022

Dan M.

Worst company I’ve ever dealt with…Arborist (Jessica) will tell you everything you want to hear but then not deliver…. never completed staking process, we did…. claims trees have a 6 month warranty and if you have any concerns call we will come take a look…. blocked phone # so we couldn’t call in….. she’s a great used call salesman tells you what you want to hear make payment then your on your own…. WARNING STAY AWAY!!!!

Description of Work
(1) tree removed (3) trees installed

Category landscaping, tree service

07/16/2018

James S.

They did an excellent job, including removing every scrap of trimmings. We recommend them highly.

Description of Work
These folk trimmed trees to clear our roof.

07/16/2018

James S.

Very well done.

Description of Work
Consult about tree disease

10/20/2017

Fabian K.

Great, they were fast, economical and cleaned up the mess. I will be hiring them in the future. The trees look great. Thank you.

Description of Work
Trees trimmed, stumps ground and tree removals.

05/19/2015

Sean M.

Horrible. Just horrible. Basically I am paying $150 for a person to come out and look at my trees and say "yep, it could be oak wilt." They were supposed to diagnose the trees and suggest a remedy. Completely wishy-washy, "well, you can treat them, but it's expensive." "Or you can have them removed." Really? Those are the two options?? I am paying you $150 to tell me what I already know. How about you tell me WHAT THE TREATMENT ENTAILS!! How successful is treating these trees in your experience? Have you saved other trees? WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON MY SITUATION??? No answer. Complete waste of time and $150.

Description of Work
Austin Tree Surgeons was supposed to send an arborist to look at trees with possible oak wilt and recommend a solution.

02/02/2015

Del W.

I have used the company twice in the past for their arborist specialties. A crew of 6 were out and completed the job in about an hour and a half. They did an excellent job. They made sure to take out dead wood, raise limbs over structures, remove stubbed limbs for a pretty large tree. The other tree was a bit smaller and they removed 2 large branches from it. They were very neat and great with the cleanup. I had no problem scheduling the service and they were great at following up with me.

Description of Work
I hired the company for a major tree pruning job for 2 different trees.

Category tree service

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review about us. Its customers like you that keep us motivated and it certainly makes our day!

11/09/2010

Kevin A M.

They are a fine company. They get the job done. They are very knowledgeable. They were cautious about not damaging property too.

Description of Work
I used them to get rid of a dead tree on my property, and some trimming work.

11/08/2010

Christin E.

They were very professional throughout the quote process and were open and honest. He could have talked me into high priced tree care, but I really didn't need it because the tree was already too far gone.

Description of Work
I asked for a quote to address a sick ash tree and trim several elm trees.

01/04/2009

elwood R.

This company was on time and did an awesome job on my trees. The price Brad quoted me was the charges. The safety gear was all in place. I used someone else last year and had an awful experience. I can highly recommend this company

Description of Work
Austin Tree Surgeons trimmed two trees and removed one tree. We had one tree that Brad noticed wasn't looking too well and suggested we look at it closer. After Brad analyzed the tree, it was noted that it had "Oak Wilt" and had to be treated and removed at once to keep the disease from infecting my other trees. Thank God we called this company. I would have potentially lost all my oak trees had I not.

Category tree service

AJ & Cory Landscaping, Tree Services, Etc.

Texas Tree Pros

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in tree services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

ADAMS APPLE TREE SERVICE

Premier Tree Pruning and Removal Service. We are fully insured with over 15 years experience in the Austin area. We pride ourselves on the level of professionalism and service we can offer at a competitive price. Give us a call to schedule a free estimate today.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Austin Tree Service | Arborists, Tree Trimming, Tree Removal Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Cabling Tree Diagnosis, Tree Treatment, Tree Planting, Certified Arborist