Austin Kitchen & Bath

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2009

4.3

Austin Kitchen and Bath is a remodeling company which specializes in kitchens, bathrooms, home offices, media rooms and more. We pride ourselves on completing custom finishes on our client homes. Family Owner and Operated....

Georgetown awnings LLC

Georgetown awnings LLC

05/12/2017

They rescheduled a few time for the bid. Then once they did their survey, I called 3 times for a quote. Got apologies but never a call back and 5 months later still no bid. I hear they do exceptional work but they are failing basics like sending quotes and returning phone calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had asked K&B to come out and give me a bid on organizers and possible a new kitchen cabinet.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

04/01/2016

I really hate situations where I have to leave a negative review for a local business, but I think it's pertinent for customers to be treated with at least a modicum of decency, especially when they can easily go to a bigger, probably cheaper company. Our experience started off great. We were checking out different vendors for updates to a duplex we just purchased and randomly stopped by the store...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided us with initial feedback on which cabinets to choose and sent us out to pick countertops. It went downhill from there.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

01/08/2016

It went terribly. They were late on all aspects of every job. I had to have a third party come in to correct some of the issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over the past years they've remodeled our kitchen and a couple bathrooms.

CATEGORY home remodeling

06/15/2015

We visited the store on Burnet Rd. three times.  The first time Rick was there and he was extremely nice and helpful.  He helped us to find the quartz countertop that we decided on, and talked us through the entire process.  We let him know that we still needed to talk to our cabinet maker to get the dimensions and them provide them to Rick for an estimate.  We went back about a week later with th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very poor follow up and bad customer service from some employees

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

01/22/2015

fast, efficient. no surprises. The crew is professional and cleans up each day at the end of work. The finished on time and on budget. They arrived on time each morning, Rick checked in on the site each day to verify progress and work quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
added laundry room into garage and converted old laundry space into new space in kitchen.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

Cabinet Making. Cabinet Refacing, Restoration. Carpentry - Woodworking. Carpet Sales, Installation, Repair. Ceramic Tile. Closets. Countertops. Drywall. Electrical. Flooring Sales, Installation, Repair. Glass & Mirrors. Handymen. Hardwood Flooring Sales, Installation, Refinishing. Lighting. Marble & Granite. Painting - Interior. Plumbing. Remodeling - General. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Wallpaper Removal. Wallpapering.

HVAC, Appliance repair