Austin All Maids

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2008

3.6

Austin All Maids provides customers with a very comprehensive cleaning service – and we think you’ll agree! Our team of reliable maids will tackle the dirty work for you – whether you need a thorough one-time cleaning, periodic professional cleaning of your home or small office, or regular cleaning services in Austin and surrounding communities. Our maids are professionally trained and carefully clean every corner of your home or office. A team of maids are assigned to your home based on the number of rooms, schedule, and frequency of cleaning service that you require....

Maid Brigade- Austin

Trust. Safety. Reliability. Health. Building trust takes time and hard work. It's something we value greatly and work daily to foster with our customers. Ultimately, your happiness is what dictates our level of success. Our maids are all employees of the company and fully trained before stepping foot in your home. Also, our teams are fully insured and bonded just in case that rare accident occurs. Maid Brigade takes the time to invest in each cleaning professional - and our customer service staff - so that they can provide the best and most consistent results for you, even if your regular team happens to have called in sick on your day (yes, you'll have a regular team!).

Foundry Cleaning Services LLC

We are focused on giving you peace of mind that your home or business will be treated as if it was our own. Your family, work, and unicorn time is your priority. We pay attention to detail to keep your mind space open for more important things. Call for estimate today!

Maid butterflies

We are your experts in deep home cleaning, move in & out cleaning, post construction cleaning & office cleaning. Contact us today for a free estimate at (512) 998-2760. Keep your FREE time FREE!

03/27/2018

Carla W.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. After using them for about 4 weeks, I simply inquired on the type of wood floor cleaner that was being used on my floors, as I'm not sure what works best on wood floors and was doing some research (wanting to ensure water was not being used). I was told that Murphy Oil was used by Jessica, over the phone and that if I wanted I could supply my own cleaner. But I was fine with the Murphy Oil, so I didn't think anything more about it. Then I received an email from Julia a couple of hours later, telling me after speaking with her Assistant Jessica (after our call on what they were using on my floors) that they were cancelling my service, and removing me from their schedule. NO reason given. I figured it was a misunderstanding, so I tried to reach out to see what was going on (via friendly email and voicemail), and explain that I was just inquiring. But Julia refused to talk to me at all. She cut off all communication with no explanation. To say that I was shocked, was an understatement. WORST AND MOST UNPROFESSIONAL SERVICE EVER. STAY AWAY!!!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

09/21/2013

David F.

I'm just moving into my home and I hired Austin All Maids to clean my house with the exceptions of one bedroom and garage. I had moving boxes, furniture and electronic equipmment, in the room and garage and did not want them to be moved or disturbed during the cleaning. Three maids arrived a little late; I showed them what I wanted cleaned and where to concentrate their efforts; and I showed them the areas I didn't want cleaned. They spent approx. 2 1/2 hours cleaning my house. I was at home with the exception of 25 minutes when I ran an errand. The following day as I was going through boxes and putting things away, I noticed that I was missing a Lorex Security System control box-hard drive ($500.00). Over the next couple of days my sone and I looked and re-looked throughout the house and in boxes to try and find the missing piece of equipment. I contacted Austin All Maids and spoke to Jake who answered the call and I explained that I was missing my Lorex Security System and that was in a room I had instructed the maids not to clean. The staff person asked what the item looked like, so I send him an email with the piture of the item and description. He said that the maids were out on jobs, but he would talk to the maids to find out if they had seen the item and then call me back. I waited until the next day in the afternoon and called back since I had not received a return call. I spoke to Julia, one of the owners, and explained what had happened. I told her that no one else except the maids, my son and I had been in my house, and that we had just moved my belongings to the house the day before the cleaning. The owner said that they had talked to the three maids individually and none of them had seen the missing system or new what it was. She explained that one of the maids had worked for her for many years and that there was nothing else she could do. While she was professional, I was taken aback by her lack of customer focus and unwillingness to realize that one of her employees stole property from my home. I told her that I would be filing a Police Report, which I have. My bottom line, while the maids did a good job cleaning my home, it cost me $230 for the cleaning plus $500 for the stolen property. My recommendation: if you value your property, use another cleaning service provider!

Description of Work
Cleaned my house with the exception one bedroom and garage.

07/31/2013

Tim G.

48 hours after leaving a message with them requesting cleaning services, I've had no call back. This is in the middle of the work week so there really is no reason for not calling back.

Description of Work
No Service provided.

06/30/2013

Alexander B.

They were superb as always. They are always punctual, courteous, and professional. They made the place look fabulous and they made it look easy doing it. Cleaned the baseboards, cleaned the microwave, cleaned the oven, cleaned the toaster oven, cleaned the fridge, mopped the floors, vacuumed the carpet, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the laundry room, emptied garbage cans, dusted fans, swept the porch, cleaned the windows and mirrors, vacuumed dust bunnies, made the bed. I am sure I am forgetting a ton more stuff they did but you get the gist. They guarantee their work so if you aren't satisfied or if they forgot something, they will cheerfully come back to fix things at no extra cost! Things always look better at the house when they are done. Ahhhhhhhhhhh...nothing beats a house being cleaned top to bottom!

Description of Work
They cleaned the house for us with a staff of 3.

05/29/2013

Catherine V.

I love this cleaning service. From the admin staff to the actual cleaning ladies, it was a stellar experience from start to finish. My 1-bedroom apartment needed some major cleaning: the fridge, stove, oven, bathroom, everything. When I returned after the maids were done, I was in awe of what they did. Furthermore, when I noticed that the blinds were not completely wiped down, the staff graciously sent out the crew one more time (at no charge) to clean them one more time. The best part is that they did not make me feel terrible for asking. In fact they were the opposite - extremely accommodating and understanding. I cannot recommend Austin All Maids enough. Please hire them for the best cleaning experience you can get!

Description of Work
Austin All Maids provided cleaning services for my apartment move-out.

05/17/2013

Nicola C.

My experience with them went fine. The house is clean. They were very punctual. One time they broke something and they replaced it.

Description of Work
We used the housecleaning services of Austin All Maids.

07/25/2011

Diane & Robert S.

The crew does an excellent job. They are punctual and careful with our belongings. We trust them to be in our home. They have been cleaning our daughter's home for 6 years and she also is extremely pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Austin All Maids cleans our house every other week. They clean the bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, and bedrooms. They dust and clean all floors. We have laminate and ceramic tile. They also clean window treatments and ceiling fans.

Austin All Maids

Founded 1982 • With Angi since October 2008

3.6

937 Reinli Suite 28

Austin, TX 78751

One-time and Make-Ready Cleaning, Deep Cleaning Every Month, Bi-weekly Cleaning Service, Weekly Cleaning Service

Carpet cleaning, exterior window cleaning.

MasterCard, Discover, Check