Austin's Wildlife Removal Svcs

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2007

Gary loves the mystery of figuring out what critter people have in their homes. He calls himself a problem solver and is very happy doing so. He is very service-oriented and is always ready to solve any problem you may have. He offers full repair services in addition to his guaranteed approaches for removing animals from your home. AWRS Resolves the Human and Animal Conflict....

Auxiliary Mom

re-shape | transform | create We design and organize spaces to suit the flow and function of everyday life. It is our goal to help clear the way for our clients to see the path(s) forward and live their best lives.

Dixco Home Organizing

Organizing is our happy place! To us home organization is more than just pretty bins. It's about getting creative to have a practical home, that truly supports and inspires you to thrive. We work one-on-one with our clients to get creative and inspired. Our team has a ton of passion for what we do, and we take pride in the transformative experience of our work. Contact us to explore working together!

Offers by Dixco Home Organizing on Angi
Critter Evictor

Experts in raccoon and rodent removal and exclusion - guaranteed with our 15 month warranty. Solve it today. Call us today.

06/07/2018

Gary came out to take a look and let us know that it was likely armadillos and since I live next to a golf course, it was pretty pointless to trap them. He also noted the holes were old and did not pose a problem. He charged nothing for his efforts, all the while giving me a valuable education. I will certainly call Gary again should I need anything related to animal removal.

Description of Work
Two deep holes dug by an animal near our foundation. Wanted the animals trapped and removed.

09/19/2017

Gary responded quickly and was very knowledgeable about how to catch the raccoon and came back several times to re bait the traps. After the raccoon was caught he came quickly to remove it. His price was much less than several other quotes that we received. I highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Put out traps to catch and remove raccoon from back yard

09/13/2017

He returned daily to check traps and sealed the attic access points after being sure the rodents were gone. He did a thorough job.

Description of Work
Removal of rodents from attic and sealing of access points.

08/22/2017

very well good quality work. done promptly and on time

Description of Work
pest removal

06/22/2017

Did a great job. Would recommend to anyone who has critters in their attic.

Description of Work
Worked on roof to plug up entry points for squirrels into attic.

04/19/2017

Excellent! Gary gave me much more information about rats than anyone else. He did a thorough check and determined that the rats were probably entering through our plumbing system. He didn't charge anything despite having spent quite a bit of time here. He didn't try to sell me anything, he gave me advice on how I could handle the problem which is exactly what i wanted. He is very knowledgeable, informative and professional. I highly recommend Austin's Wildlife Removal Service.

Description of Work
We have a problem with Rodents in our attic. We called Austin's Wildlife Removal after having 3 different pest control services try to find the entry points without success.

12/12/2015

Excellent! Austins Wildlife Services was a complete pleasure to work with. We had a live raccoon trapped in a structure on our property, with no good way of getting rid of it quickly. We called AWS, and got a price and time quote on the phone. When the gentleman was on his way from the previous job, he called and confirmed his arrival time, which was right at what he had previously estimated. He left with the now-caged raccoon in under 30 minutes. His expertise on urban wildlife was remarkable. He also, when asked, told us where we could make improvements to discourage future visitors. Very competent and very professional. A complete pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Captured and removed a raccoon.

05/15/2015

Fine people. They do exaclty what they say they do, remove wildlife.

Description of Work
Spoke with them over the phone in regards to a possible rodent issue in my attic.

01/06/2014

It went very well. Provider certainly knew what he was doing. Will use him again if I have another problem.

Description of Work
attempt to remove raccoon in attic. beast left on her own. sealed hole.

12/10/2013

Based on glowing Yelp and Angie's List reviews, I called Gary to schedule a time for him to come out and check out the situation. His next available appointment to even come out was not until the second week of January, which is over a month away. This is not helpful. Provider should consider adding additional employees or to recommend alternatives.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Animal Removal & Prevention, Structural Repair