Andy's Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Texas
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality

9729 N. IH 35

Austin, TX 75783

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!...

4.3

irrigation system (318)drain pipe installation (16)lighting (7)landscape lighting (6)well & water pump repair (1)lawn & landscaping (16)plumbers (8)lawn care (5)drain cleaning (2)lawn treatment (2)mulch delivering (1)

06/15/2021

The necessary work was done. They charge quite a bit and they did a poor job of restoring the areas around heads and valves to good condition. I will hire someone else next time.

Description of Work
Sprinkler 'tune up' and replacement of a few heads

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

05/29/2021

The work they did was good but they wanted to charge me $50 for a service fee to come back to my house in order for their ticketing system to have a ticket for the tech to attached a quote to. This quote was done on a service call that I'd already paid $50 for but he forgot to upload the quote and closed the ticket. So basically due to their tech's mistake and their computer system not being desig...

Description of Work
a quote on a service call

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

03/20/2021

Great! Give Kyle a raise. He was punctual and did great work: he found some issues I hadn't known about and fixed them. He was friendly and super good at what he does. I would recommend this company to anybody! Very reasonable, too!

Description of Work
Complete check-up on sprinkler system since the freeze

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Work Completed On 03/20/2021

08/15/2020

I asked three different companies to bid on this project. Two of the three came in at around $5500. One of those (the lowest) didn't even come to measure the yard - said he could just use Google Earth. Andy's bid was over $18,000, three times the other two bids. Needless to say I did not chose to do business with him. I went with Sean Radabaugh at Southern Landscaping Solutions. They will finish u...

Description of Work
Front and back yard lawn sprinkler installation

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

08/15/2020

Never called to schedule. Never showed up.

Description of Work
Problems with existing sprinkler installation

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

06/04/2020

Great! They were friendly and knowledgeable. Stayed within my budget and did a full assessment of the system. He even reset my sprinkler timer system for me!

Description of Work
Sprinkler line repair

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

08/17/2019

Great. Initially they would not be able to come out for another week but had a cancelation and were here the next day. Showed up on time, were very professional and made the repairs within 2 hours and reprogrammed the controller. A little pricey, service charge plus repairs which seems unusual, but it has been difficult to get other companies to come out. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Repairs to sprinkler heads and a broken PVC pipe

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

08/15/2019

I was never contacted by this contractor, despite sending a message on Angie's list and claiming a deal. Ended up with a different contractor.

Description of Work
10 zone tune-up/check-up

Work Completed On 07/13/2019

10/21/2018

Great...the guys were very professional and they took good care of us.

Description of Work
(1) general sprinkler tune up; (2) Major leak repair caused by pool contractor

Work Completed On 10/21/2018

08/21/2018

I needed an emergency repair on my wire that connects my control unit to the sprinklers. I called asking for them to send someone out for that repair. I was told they can come same day and it would cost me $95 for diagnosis and sprinkler “tune-up”, repair was in addition once approved. I told them that I am on Angie’s List and if they require a tune-up for an emergency repair, then I want to use t...

Description of Work
Will not honor tune up coupon with repair

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

Sprinkler repair, maintenance, re-routes, and improvements; drip irrigation installation, repair, and maintenance; outdoor drainage installation, clean-outs, and repairs; landscape lighting design, installation, and repairs.

NEW sprinkler system installations