All States Service Pro - Austin

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

912 5th St S

Austin, TX 78704

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested....

Resposiveness

chimney repair (35)chimney cap repair (35)chimney sweep (35)

03/30/2021

The 2 men that came out were very professional, wore their masks the entire time, and were very sweet and polite. They even gave me some tips for moving forward. I will definitely use this service again! Recommend 100%

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Services

03/29/2021

Excellent customer service and workmanship. They do what they say they will do, and they will show up when they say they will show up. They appreciate your business. The tech and his assistant dismantled my 100+ year old chimney brick by brick. As a nice customer service touch, they called to thank us for our business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Services

03/29/2021

I was 100% satisfied with their timeliness, courtesy and prices. I had my chimney re-lined and some other work done. I highly recommend them, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. Great chimney sweepers!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2021

03/29/2021

This chimney company is reliable and they do excellent work at very reasonable rates. They call to confirm when the work will be done and they do not oversell. A company that is a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Services

03/23/2021

The representative arrived early to my appointment which was very nice.  The young man was courteous, explained what he planned to do and quickly got to work.  About 25 mins later, the job was complete and the rep explained the dynamics of my wood burning fireplace, since I explained I’m a novice.  He demonstrated to me how to prep my flue prior to starting a fire and showed me how to open and clo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2021

03/23/2021

Super! From the initial investigatory phone call, with a return call very quickly, to the reminder email AND arriving a few minutes early to an 8 a.m. appt ON Veterans Day! Extremely pleased with the professionalism from the office and Leo. Clean, completely thorough along with details I've never known about a fire or the fireplace. He even spent time answering my elderly parents questions. Please...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Services

03/23/2021

This was hands down one of the most courteous services we have received for our home. Teddy, our chimney sweep rep, was wonderful. He talked me through the process and ways to improve our fire building skills. The job was done in a timely manner and at a high quality. I highly recommend this co. Thank you all so very much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Services

03/23/2021

The tech clearly cares about pleasing his customers. He is professional and mindful of his clients’ needs. We have used this company to install two gas fire places on two different occasions and we will call him next time we need work or a service call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Services

03/18/2021

They showed up on time, they were shooting straight with me about the chimney, and I am only using these guys in the future. Great work, great for any chimney!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2021

03/18/2021

Excellent service in a difficult situation. The technician fixed a misaligned damper in 10 seconds. I thought the chimney needed cleaning, but the technician said it wasn't necessary. Very honest, knowledgeable, and responsive. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2021