Aegis Fine Rug Cleaning

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2007

3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees.No fuel surcharges. Do not contact through email. Additional DBA - Aegis Fine Rug Service. We accept payment in full at time of rug pick up by all major credit cards, including American Express and checks. We offer hypoallergenic rug foundation to protect your wood or stone floors, and rug repairs. We offer free pick up and delivery. If you have a question about your rugs or how to care for them please call. We are local and not a franchise. Only people and pet safe cleansing agents are used in the washing process....

Peace Frog Specialty Cleaning

Peace Frog Specialty Cleaning

Peace Frog Specialty Cleaning is a 5-star, Earth-friendly, full service carpet cleaning company. We specialize in deep steam carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, pet odor removal, wood floor cleaning, pressure washing and dryer vent fire prevention maintenance. We aim to make your service experience remarkable.

Offers by Peace Frog Specialty Cleaning	 on Angi

07/17/2015

It went great, but the thing that made it even greater, was the fact that whenever I had questions about how to care for my rugs, Tim welcomed my calls and gave me great information.   We have a lot of pets, so rug care is challenging!    The thing about Tim is that service continues to his clients even after his part of the job is finished.   He is very knowledgeable about carpets and rugs.  The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It has been a couple of years since Tim cleaned two of my fine, oriental rugs.   He did a great job for me then.   I consider him the guru of rugs.   One of the rugs he had to trim, since we attempted to clean it ourselves and we almost ruined the piece --Tim fixed our mistake.  I do not remember what we paid him then, but it was worth every penny.

01/13/2015

If you want someone taking care of your fine rugs who appreciates them as much as you do, you will be thrilled with Tim Petzold and Aegis Fine Rugs. Tim cleaned several rugs for us and repaired one. His expertise is impressive and he handles everything, including bringing movers to deal with furniture, etc. Communications with him are excellent, with frequent cards from him as progress on your wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fine rug cleaning and repair.

07/03/2014

They were fantastic.  Everything was done on time.  They even brought organic dog treats for our golden retriever.  I find they have very personalized service and I like that very much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my large antique area rugs.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

07/03/2014

Very informative, friendly, and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
came to the home to view the rug to be cleaned, advised the cost, time to complete, took the rug and it was cleaned and returned as promised. Also provided information on future care of that rug and one other.

06/17/2014

They were excellent. I was very happy with them. He's a very nice guy. He's very knowledgeable about his profession.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They picked up a rug that I have purchased. They brought it to their cleaning facility. They brought it back and put it back down for me. It's a large rug of 8 1/2 by 12.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Hand washing of Persian Carpets, Oriental, Navajo and area rugs. The owner washes every rug by hand and all rugs are safely dried flat.Never hung, wrung or spun dry which can stretch or distort wet rugs and lead to dye bleeding. All rugs are washed individually which prevents cross contamination with other client's rugs. No rugs are fed through machines. There are no extra charges for pick up, delivery, fabric protectant, deodorizing, moth repellent, soaking to treat for pet odors and stains.

Wall to wall carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, furniture cleaning, appraisals, rug sales or trades.emergency water or fire damage mitigation. If you need any of these services, please consult Angie's List for a great provider.

Yes, by phone.