Ace Roofing Company

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2007

9705 Burnet Rd Ste 415

Austin, TX 78758

Ace Roofing Company is an Austin Texas based full service roofing contractor. We repair and install steep slope and flat roofing systems, including composite shingles, metal roofs, tile roofs, and commercial systems. We can assist you with insurance claims to ensure a fair and legal settlement. We accept checks and most major credit cards. There is no cost for a consultation and estimate....

roofing (107)gutter repair (11)skylight installation (4)chimney repair (4)decks & porches (2)general contractors (2)house painting (1)

08/09/2021

Maxwell N.

The work went well Maston at Ace Roofing was very responsive and I had a very good experience working with them. Would definitely rehire and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement due to Hail

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

07/27/2021

Xiaomin L.

The work went very well and efficient by takine one day to replace the whole roof as damanged by hails. Maston Naslund as the project manager is very professional, communicative and responsive to all issues. Given I'm remotely located, some unexpected curveball occurred on my side but Manston helped a lot on weathering through all the issues and working with me to make things work out very well at the end! Great work and great pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
Roof replacement due to hail damages

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

01/25/2019

Marion B.

Bill Sprauer was terrific. He came highly recommended by a neighbor. He noticed a loose gutter and fixed that before he looked at the area of the roof that was leaking. He repaired the leaky area on the spot with sealant but did not want to charge me the minimum cost of several hundred dollars for such a small repair. He will have my business when I replace my roof.

Description of Work
roof repair

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

04/06/2018

Alan R.

The job went very well, only taking one day, and the new roof looks great! Bill Sprauer, the project manager, was very prompt and communicative, and kept me aware of things on a timely basis. On his first visit, he was able to detect wind and hail damage, and let me know that the cost would be likely covered by my homeowner's insurance. I am grateful for that because I saved on much of the out-of-pocket costs. Bill also informed me about the insurance process. He made me very comfortable about the materials to be used, the options available, the work to be performed, and provided me a good idea of what to expect. He also gave me a fair deal on other items that I felt needed attention up on the roof. The crew did an excellent job of cleaning up my yard after they were done. Bill also met with me for a follow up visit the following day. I feel confident about going with the 30-year Owens Corning dimensional shingles, am very satisfied with their look. Overall, it was an excellent experience with Ace Roofing, and I also recommend having Bill as your PM.

Description of Work
Roofing - asphalt shingle replacement

Work Completed On 04/04/2018

08/21/2017

Larkin T.

Adjustor (Adam Graham) came out and looked and recommended I contact my insurance company. He met the insurance guy and walked the roof with him. I got a quote that worked well with my insurance to minimize costs. They came out an promptly installed a new roof. Cleaned as they worked. They made a few changes I appreciated. they put a ridge vent in over the garage and repaired gutters on the side (including ripping out an old satellite mount and putting a new section up). They could not fix the gutters right away as their contractor was busy. I did have to ping them one time, but they came out and replaced extra gutters including the most visible ones out front. Very professional and easy to work with. They left no debris (or nails!)

Description of Work
After a hail storm there was enough damage to require repairs to roof and some gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 08/21/2015

03/20/2017

Roxane E.

Great experience! Adam Graham is awesome! Outstanding customer service - professional yet very personable. Great response time to everything. Insurance claim was handled with no problems. Roof looks great! We even had a request for a last-minute repair (not covered by insurance), and Adam designated a worker to complete the job at a very reasonable cost. Look no further if you're looking for a roofing company!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 02/21/2017

02/23/2017

Christine M.

Most providers don't want to do the smaller jobs, they try to get you to replace all of your gutters. These guys were great, came right in and got the job done.

Description of Work
They put gutters just on the back of my house.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 08/01/2015

10/28/2016

Ellen L.

Horribly! Wrong roof installed. Project manager made decisions without my knowledge. Roof installed not aligned. Drip line, rain diverter not replaced. Requested ridge vent, but informed can't go on my roof, which was a lie. The drip line given a neighbor. Clean up not existent. Nails left in alley, yard, steps, plants damaged. Roof material found in recycling bin. Not quality work or professionally done. Cost exactly as insurance claim cost. After complaining, new roof and other items installed and clean up completed. Quite an ordeal! Not trustworthy...and insistent that I smile when work was completed.

Description of Work
Replace roof, drip line, rain diverter, misc. Hired company because they could contract work inside and outside the house that was damaged by hail.

Work Completed On 10/27/2016

Review for Ace Roofing Company - 9705 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX - 33809995

09/14/2016

Lucy P.

Ok. They moved the date forward unexpectedly & made it hectic for us, but we wanted to get over with. They left cut off tree limbs & that was disappointing, we contact them & they just don't do that. N

Description of Work
Roof after hail storm

Work Completed On 09/12/2016

09/05/2016

kay R.

Coby the project manager is fantastic. We had a leak in our roof and 3 contractors were not able to fix the leak. Coby was tenacious in finding the cause of the leak and in getting it repaired. He did not charge extra for additional time needed to get the job done. He is so friendly and polite and punctual in responding to texts. I wish I could deal with more contractors like Coby.

Description of Work
roofing repair

Work Completed On 08/15/2016

Commercial and residential roofing contractors. Asphalt/fiberglass composition shingles, clay and concrete tile, standing seam metal, single and multiply flat roofs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover