ABC Doors of Austin

Founded 1971 • With Angi since December 2008

Owned & operated. No subs....

Austin Overhead Door Company

We are a full service residential and commercial Garage Door & Garage Door opener service company. we offer sales/service/Installation. We have been serving Austin and its surrounding areas for over 12 years .

Cedar Park Overhead Doors

Cedar Park Overhead Doors is fully operational during the pandemic! Please feel free to reach out to us with any of your garage door needs. We provide FREE estimates and 24-hour emergency service calls. The best garage door repair company in the Austin area. We have been providing the Austin area with quality garage door services and products for more than 30 years. We strive to make sure your garage door needs are met in a cost effective and timely manner. We stock a wide variety of garage door parts and accessories, including garage door springs, panels, hinges and rollers. We guarantee your satisfaction with our work and our products. Additional email - ric@cedarparkgaragedoors.com.

Offers by Cedar Park Overhead Doors on Angi
Precision Garage Door of Austin

24/7 emergency repairs. Expert garage door installation. Experienced technicians. American-made doors built to last. Proudly serving Austin since 2002. Don't let a faulty garage door leave you vulnerable. Call now, and we'll get it fixed today.

05/08/2013

They did a good job. I'm satisfied with them and would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed a new motor for the door.

06/27/2012

I called ABC early in the morning, about 7:45. I was advised that they were swamped but would squeeze me in. Larry, the service repairman, came out and inspected the broken spring. Because I had the heaviest door for this size, he was not carrying replacement springs on his truck. However, he placed a clamp on the broken spring and I was finally able to get my car out of the garage. He promised to...

Description of Work
The two springs on my 16 ft garage door were replaced.

06/10/2011

They replaced the garage door motor. They were quick. They gave a price that they said they would. There were no surprises and it is working fine.

Description of Work
I used the services of ABC Doors of Austin for garage doors. I last used them about three weeks ago.

12/26/2008

I called the day after Christmas because one door was not opening properly. The technician came by within 2 hours of my call---diagnosed the problem and adjusted the mechanism---and, since it took so little time, charged nothing at all. Needless to say I am overwhelmingly impressed with the friendliness, professionalism, and decency of this company, and would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Installed two doors in 2005: the quality and workmanship were perfect. In 2008, came to inspect and repair mechanism.

Category garage doors

Sell and install residential garage doors and openers.