512 Roofs

Founded 2002 • With Angi since August 2015

512 Roofs – Mission, Values and Vision - Our Mission - To provide our clients with the high level of quality service that they expect. To consider each client’s needs and provide the ideal solution at a fair price. To serve the community with the most qualified uncompromising workmanship. To build lasting relationships, striving for complete satisfaction on all projects that we undertake. To work with dedication and integrity, and strive for a position of leadership in the roofing industry. To explore and institute new products and services as they become available in order to provide our clients with the best options. To build and maintain relationships with local suppliers and manufacturers to receive the best pricing for materials and to maintain manufacturer certifications for product installation. To focus on safety and educational issues contributing to the advancement of the roofing industry and also to the betterment of society. Our Values - We show enthusiasm, pride and dedication in everything we do. We are committed to delivering excellent products and service to our customers. We are dedicated to satisfying clients and honoring commitments that we have made to them. We accept responsibility for our actions and make business decisions based on experience and good judgment. We act with honesty and integrity, which will establish us as the most reliable and respected local roofing company. We treat our staff, clients and suppliers with mutual respect and sensitivity, recognizing the importance of safety. We respect all individuals and value their contributions. Our Vision - To establish 512ROOFS as Central Texas most reliable and respected roofing company. To continuously strive to provide a high level of value and customer service to our clients throughout Travis, Williamson and Hays Counties. To conduct business in a manner that elevates how contractors are perceived by the public. Customer service is paramount at 512ROOFS....

We are a 5 star rated company, we work very hard to maintain that rating. We are customer service professionals. Give us a call if you want your windows spotless

All of us at Hall's Roofing and Sheet Metal strive to keep up on the latest advancements in the field. We look for the most efficient means of delivering the best roofing systems to our clients. We have been a trusted name in the Austin and Georgetown area since 1981 and a family owned business since 1939. We remain committed to providing high quality services. For your protection we are licensed, bonded and insured. Whether your needs be as simple as a minor repair or more complex in nature, Hall's Roofing and Sheet Metal can provide the solution. We satisfy the unique needs of each of our clients. All work is performed by experienced full time crews with close supervision. We offer references upon request. Call or "Email Us"today for additional information. Insurance claims are accepted. Please fill out our "Free Estimate Form" and be sure to mention you saw us online. Family Owned and operated since 1939. We speialize in all roofing and reapirs. Award winning.

We Specialize in flawless work from razor lines,to fine finishes. Each performance is specialized. And satisfaction is guaranteed! In 2006, we were a small and strong. Now, we have became a very powerful and flawless company. I hand picked all my painters and each one is as dedicated as me to bring flawless work and satisfaction! We do it right the first time guaranteed!

11/16/2015

I think that all customers need to use them, because I will use them in the future. They have high quality workmanship and customer service.

Description of Work
Their service was just great. They did roofing for me and completed the work a couple weeks ago.

11/16/2015

We wanted to get some minor repairs done on our tile roof prior to selling the house this coming Spring. And I was reluctant to get up on the roof myself as it is fairly steep pitch and I had fallen from a step ladder a few weeks before - entirely my fault and I realized a fall from the roof would be much worse. We elected to go with 512 Roofs as a professional roofing firm as opposed to a handyma...

Description of Work
They did work for me within the last few weeks. They replaced half a dozen broken tiles and repaired some loose ones. Some gutters were pulling away from the house, so they repaired those as well.

Category gutter repair,roofing

10/08/2015

Description of Work
They repaired a hole in my roof and installed new vents.

10/08/2015

Description of Work
He has done roofing work on a few properties that I own.

10/07/2015

Description of Work
They provided roofing services, and it was a great experience from start to finish. Jay, the owner, was extremely helpful, and the roof turned out beautifully thanks to his expertise.

Awnings, ceiling fans, ceramic tile, chimney caps, decks, porches, doors, driveways, drywall, fireplaces, flooring, landscaping, masonry, patios, plastering, remodeling, roofing, siding, windows, painting - interior & exterior.

We can handle almost any project. Call us Now to find out more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available