1st Home & Commercial Services LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2009

Do you need a professional technician for issues with your plumbing, heating, air conditioning, or electrical in Austin? Get in touch with 1st Home & Commercial Services right away. The homegrown, family-run business brings over two decades of serving residential and commercial customers throughout Central Texas. Offering a full range of energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions for your property’s most essential systems, 1st Home & Commercial Services is the experts you can trust. Emergency services are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call now to request a service from licensed and certified technicians. 1st Home & Commercial Services ensures outstanding work and customer service. The team is looking forward to getting your home or commercial place back on track....

Accuracy control is a local Air Conditioning and Heating contractor providing service and installation to both residential and Commercial customers. We strongly believe that a well-informed customer leads to a highly satisfied customer!

Looking for a company that gives you the “warm fuzzies” and makes you feel good each time we do business together? For Emergency Services or After Hour Services, Please call 512-450-1980! When you call A-Plus, you can sense warmth, experience and knowledge from our professional staff. Family owned & operated since 1977. We service Austin & surrounding areas 7 days a week .

We, at Petrocelli Services, provide air conditioning & heating service and maintenance, from minor repairs to installing a complete new system. Our goal is to provide an energy efficient, comfortable, reliable and quiet air conditioning and heating system for your home or business. Call today for your free estimate on a new system: (512)422-8463

03/04/2021

Paul Olsen provided my family a professional and quick, but thorough install to restore our hot water after the Texas 21’ ice/snow storm. This company was the only one who took my call and called back to offer immediate relief during this trying time. Paul took care of us like family and restored my faith that companies with integrity and compassion still exist—they care about the person just as m...

Description of Work
Install a Rinnai Tankless Heater

Category water heater repair

02/19/2018

HORRIBLE - Called to get pricing on 2 different properties for Hydro Jetting. After multiple phone calls of concern after the service was done, I was told they were too busy to help out. WHAT???? I bet if it was a new job it would be TOTALLY different. After over charging of the service you would think they would be happy to help to ensure the job was done correctly. EXTREMELY disappointed

Description of Work
Hydro Jetting for Apartment

Category plumbing

[Member Name Removed], I'm sorry you feel this way. Your business called and asked for me specifically. I happened to be out of town at the time. I called you back as soon as I returned, three days later. You asked if we could get someone back to the job immediately. I did not have anyone available, we were booked. I asked for the customers information so my office could contact them directly to s...

12/15/2017

Very friendly crew doing great work. They do not stop working until the job is done right. They were able to cross over water lines, dig trenches and do a very thorough job.

Description of Work
They have really helped me out more than once.

12/15/2017

Excellent work. Always on time & always cleans up afterward!

Description of Work
Electrical work - many times at many different properties.

Category electrician

04/13/2017

The plumbers did an excellent job, fixing a problem that was created by a previous plumber.

Description of Work
We needed to have an outdoor broken pipe fixed

Category plumbing

Gas leak repair, plumbing, drain & sewer cleaning, water heaters & water softeners

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa