Versatile Coatings LLC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2009

Versatile Coating LLC offers a multitude of affordable services including: - Metallic Epoxy Coatings - Garage Floor Coatings. Some areas our products have been used are; all interior floors, garage floors, patios, walkways and driveways. To see some of these installations please visit my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVaIjFNQSFSqhpL5QZ1hvFg or go to YouTube and search for Versatile Coatings LLC. All installations are performed by the OWNER of Versatile Coatings. We offer free estimates and are fully insured. We have been apart of the BBB since 2007 and hold an A+ rating and have been in business since 2002. All of our Angie's List customers will receive 5% off of their first project on any service we offer....

A Service Provider's profile image

+57 more images

epoxy flooring (60)concrete repair (14)flooring (5)Patios (4)garage building (3)

03/31/2022

Jon R.

Exceptional customer service and workmanship. They put down epoxy on my back deck (concrete) and the project turned out exactly as I envisioned. I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Epoxy back patio

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with y’all on you patio floor.

10/20/2021

Harry Villers V.

Jon is a top notch professional... I wouldn't hesitate one minute to hire him again.

Description of Work
Jon installed a beautiful epoxy coating on my garage floor.

Category concrete repair, flooring contractor, garage builders, epoxy flooring, patios

Work Completed On 08/10/2021

Thank you very much! Loved getting your garage floor, patio and front entrance completed for you!

02/12/2021

Patrick T.

Versatile coatings did a great job on my floor. I wanted a two-color scheme, which they did for a very reasonable additional charge. They made minimal mess for a job that involves grinding the concrete floor. They filled all cracks and chips in the existing floor. I picked the full-flake option, and the floor is fully covered. The floor looks great, and it's easy to clean. The company was easy to deal with and performed all work in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor coating

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

Review for Versatile Coatings LLC - 8779 Arvin Hill Road, Aubrey, TX - 39465578

02/12/2021

Patrick T.

After receiving multiple bids, I selected Versatile Coatings. Jon provided a competitive bid and comprehensive information about his materials and process. He was flexible and willing to meet my specific preferences for the floor. During the work, Jon did careful, thorough work and answered all my questions. I am completely satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Epoxy coating of garage floor.

Work Completed On 02/01/2021

Review for Versatile Coatings LLC - 8779 Arvin Hill Road, Aubrey, TX - 39189128

Thank you very much! Your garage floor was [Member Information Removed] lot of fun to do.

01/22/2021

Bob A.

Everything happened as scheduled. Floors look great. No surprises. I can't think of anything that would have made this any better.

Description of Work
Garage floor and patio coating

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

Thank you very much for your business and kind words! You where great to work with!

01/21/2021

Anthony B.

We were so pleased with the job Jon did re-staining our patio that we hired him to refinish our garage floor. The result was fantastic! Good, thoughtful workmanship; quality materials; and exceptional work ethic. Be confident in your results with Jon and Versatile Coatings.

Description of Work
Refinished garage floor

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

Thank you very much for your business and kind words!

09/09/2020

John G.

Jon did an awesome job on the floor. He was on schedule and left the garage clean and looking great. The floor shines but is not slick when wet. I highly recommend Versatile Coatings for any of your floor coating needs.

Description of Work
Garage floor epoxy coating with flake

Category garage builders, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for the review!!

08/31/2020

Debbie B.

Jon was on schedule with all his work. Now we have very impressive and durable garage floors.

Description of Work
Garage floors

Category garage builders, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Thank you very much!

08/23/2020

Colleen A.

We used John and his company after being recommended by a neighbor to apoxy our outdoor patio. He was on time, professional, reasonably priced and did a fantastic job. He did such a good job that we had him do the same thing to our garage floor. We couldn’t be happier with our patio and garage floor. I wish we had more surfaces to apoxy, because we would use him for all of them!

Description of Work
Apoxy applies to patio and garage floor

Category epoxy flooring, patios

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was great getting your patio and garage floor finished up!

08/22/2020

CHARLES P.

So glad that I went with John. The garage floor looks great. John showed up when he said he would and got the job done. The floor has been down now about 60 days and I have had no issues. I would recommend John for your floor coating.

Description of Work
Garage Floor Coating

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], so happy to work with you on your garage!!

05/31/2020

Bob D.

My wife and I are very pleased with our new garage floors. Jon is very personable, low-key and flexible. After the first few emails, there was great communication even though the flake supplier had been shut down. I researched the floor options and Jon's procedures and materials are exactly what I was looking for. He has 18 years in the business and knows what he is doing.

Description of Work
Coated garage floor

Work Completed On 05/31/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you on your new garage floor!

11/07/2019

Rene B.

Jon did a fantastic job staining our patio. We love it! He was a pleasure to work with, meticulous about his work, dependable and focused on making the customer happy. Wish we had done it sooner!

Description of Work
Stain concrete patio

Category patios

Work Completed On 10/19/2019

Review for Versatile Coatings LLC - 8779 Arvin Hill Road, Aubrey, TX - 38219220

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

11/04/2019

Michael M.

I had known of Jon and his company for many years, and had always heard great things. When I finally purchased my home in Denton, my first project was to get the garage floor coated. I am very pleased with the entire process. Excellent communication, punctual, and delivers high quality service.

Description of Work
Epoxy Coat (Full Flake) of Garage Floor

Work Completed On 10/27/2019

Review for Versatile Coatings LLC - 8779 Arvin Hill Road, Aubrey, TX - 38219974

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

07/28/2019

Jeffrey B.

Great job! Took 2 consecutive days - one to prep and coat, and the second to apply the sealer. Jon does all of the cleaning, degreasing, sealing and messy work. I only needed to be there the first day to meet him, he took care of the job both days while I was at work. Floor looks like brand new. It is spill proof and stain proof, hard as iron and doesn't chip. Well worth the money.

Description of Work
Hired Jon to lay an epoxy coating on my 40 year old garage floor.

Work Completed On 07/28/2019

07/04/2019

Darryl H.

Jon did an excellent job explaining the process and completed the work just as he described. He applied an epoxy with a flake in it. I am very pleased with the finished product.

Description of Work
Patio finished

Work Completed On 04/08/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It was my pleasure getting your patio floor finished.

07/04/2019

Gregory C.

Great communication and completed in a short amount of time. We love our garage and look forward to our next project! We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Garage Flooring

Work Completed On 03/25/2019

Thank you!

03/14/2019

chris S.

The job was done in a timely manner and Jon is a true professional at what he does. The new epoxy coating made our 30 year old Veterinary Clinic look so much better, spills clean right up and the low maintenance is perfect for us. Jon went out of his way to accommodate us on a weekend. The price quoted is what we paid, nothing hidden, a true stand up guy!

Description of Work
Epoxy Floor Coating

Work Completed On 02/23/2019

Review for Versatile Coatings LLC - 8779 Arvin Hill Road, Aubrey, TX - 37784314

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife.

03/14/2019

Brian K.

Went really smooth! Jon was in and out and the work was excellent! Appreciate the quality

Description of Work
Epoxy garage flooring

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

Thank you very much!

12/03/2018

Tony W.

Excellent. Would recommend to everyone.

Description of Work
Coating on garage floor

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

12/01/2018

Alan R.

Received an estimate that was below budget over the phone. When they came out to measure he actually LOWERED the price stating my square footage was less than he originally estimated. - Floor was completed in the time frame allowed and it looks absolutely awesome.

Description of Work
Resurfaced the garage

Work Completed On 11/18/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure getting your garage floor completed.

08/24/2018

A W.

Jon does great work as well as just being a nice guy! Prices are very reasonable, the results are beautiful! He is also very punctual which can be so rare!

Description of Work
Garage Floor Full Flake Epoxy and Patio concrete stain

Work Completed On 08/06/2018

Thank you for the review! It was [Member Name Removed] pleasure getting your garage floor and patio completed.

06/18/2018

Al G.

It went great!. Jon was very professional, responsive and punctual. He did a fantastic job refinishing our garage floor. We've received complements from friends and family re. the transformation.

Description of Work
Had 3-bay garage floor stripped and epoxy coated.

Work Completed On 06/16/2018

06/13/2018

Michael S.

Jon did a great job. His pricing was fair and the quality of the work is excellent. I enjoyed doing business with Jon and would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Full flake garage floor coating