Lifetime Fence

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2012

3.3

8500 Highway 380

Aubrey, TX 76227

New Fence Construction and Fencing Repair Wood Fences | Wrought Iron Ornamental Fencing and Railings | Chain Link Fencing | Automatic Gates Call Today For A Free Quote! 214-952-3966 Lifetime Quality...Lifetime Relationships We are Lifetime Fence, LLC. Rightfully named as to show how we differ from the competition. Check out our family profiles! Take a look at the photo gallery ! Give us a call! We would love to start a lifetime relationship with you ! Serving North Texas and Denton County for over 15 years * Argyle * Aubrey * Bartonville * Bolivar * Carrollton * Coppell * Copper Canyon * Corinth * Corral City * Cross Roads * Dallas * Denton * DISH * Double Oak * Elizabethtown * Flower Mound * Fort Worth * Frisco * Hackberry * Haslet * Hebron * Hickory Creek * Highland Village * Justin * Krugerville * Krum * Lake Dallas * Lakewood Village * Lewisville * Lincoln Park * Little Elm * Northlake * Oak Point * Pilot Point * Plano * Ponder * Prosper * Roanoke * Sanger * Shady Shores * Southlake * The Colony * Trophy Club * Westlake If you do not see your city on the list, call us! 214-952-3966 New Fence Construction and Fencing Repair Wood Fences | Wrought Iron Ornamental Fencing and Railings | Chain Link Fencing | Automatic Gates Lifetime Workmanship Warranty on Every Fence Family owned and operated and proudly serving the North Texas community for over 15 years Fully Insured $2,000,000 Liability Bonded through Liberty Mutual Insuarance Our Basic Fence includes: Heavy Gauge Metal Posts Post Spacing at 6’ to 8' centers to strengthen fence and prevent sagging All post set 30”-36” deep "Pre-dipped" stained pickets (optional) 1"x4" side trim 2"x6" pressure treated bottom board to protect and extend the life of your pickets Optional Top cap to increase the curb appeal and strengthen fence FREE 3 year warranty on materials (Cedar and Iron) SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Standing by our customers for a lifetime...

06/18/2017

Suzanne M.

painted over rust, used regular spray paint, paint is peel and bubbling off fence, worked maybe 3-4 hours a day, never showed up on time, disappeared during the day, were finished by 1pm no matter what time they arrived. The quality of their work was absolutely awful and they left trash and paint and supplies all over the yard, including a ladder. Would never hire again and will warn everyone against them.

Description of Work
hired to paint wrought iron fence

05/08/2017

Steven W.

Job is very poor. They can build a wood fence OK, but they left the section in front of my pool equipment far shorter than the one it replaced and it doesn't hide the equipment. The lead on site told me he was out of material but would try to fix it. You can see he added a piece at the bottom before he left and that was it. The other issue with the wood fence is the pedestrian gates do not auto close as required to meet code since I have a swimming pool. Do not even consider them for a driveway gate! The installation is very poor quality and not secure. The gate posts are too tall, uncapped, and partially painted. A slight breeze blows the double swing gate open enough for my dogs to get through, and any size person can push lightly on it and fit through. This job DOES NOT MEET CODE because of a swimming pool; gates must auto close and latch. II initially assumed they would be back to finish up as in addition to the issues noted they left a complete mess. However; no one from Lifetime Fence has returned to my house. I have sent multiple emails including photos of the issues, and left several phone messages. I have had NO RESPONSE at all for over a month. Not even the common courtesy to call and tell me if they were proud of the job they did... Stay away from this company.

Description of Work
Replaced a worn out automatic driveway gate and approximately 120' of wood fence. Lifetime fence quoted job and required 50% down payment. If you contract them DO NOT use a credit card for the down payment because the will charge the other 50% when they choose to, not when the job is completed to satisfaction. No one from Lifetime Fence ever came by to review this "completed" job with me. They decided it was complete...

04/19/2017

sharon F.

I'm very pleased with Lifetime Fence and Roofing. Harry the salesman was on time and very professional and understood my needs, took the time to listen and make suggestions. Jimmy the project manager was also very professional, and took the time to listen to my concerns during the whole process. And he paid attention to every detail. Able the fence installer did a wonderful job on the automatic gate, building it in entirety by himself. It opens smooth, and looks beautiful. Infact the whole fence, gates and auto gate turned out wonderful. I get complements all the time and shared pictures with family and friends out of state and they love it!! I got the prestained, 8 ft fence with bottom board. I didn't opt for any sconces or arched gate top. But two neighbors got that last year when they had lifetime fence do their fences and they also look beautiful. Would I hire them again? Most certinaly. In fact they are set to do my roof because of the baseball hail damage the roof sustained. I have no doubts that that job wouldn't be just as beautiful. They are prompt, know what they are doing, and stay on the job till its completed. My fence work took 4 days, but the end result is well worth it.

Description of Work
Fence, gates and an auto gate

Category fencing, driveway gates

03/27/2017

Joan S.

We hired them to put up a new fence, paid half of 14k down. They worked in the dark of night with no lights, we're very messy with mud everywhere which they didn't clean up, did a low quality job, charged us the balance before the job was done, was told on 3 separate occasions it would be refunded until job was done, never happened, DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO IF YOU DECIDE TO USE, (almost 4 months later and it's still not finished). We made appointments to "finish/fix" and they showed up late or not at all, we elevated the issues all the way to the top, was promised by owner that the issues (he agreed were things wrong) would be fixed, we're still waiting. Wood quality is poor and after this short amount of time boards are cracked, warped, knot holes coming through, what will it look like in a year let alone 5? There are chunks out of the wood, nails that went all the way through the wood and stick out on the other side, stain is not uniform, moldy boards, LIGHT colored wood bond was used to fill holes on horizontal boards, looks terrible and coming loose already, corbels are doubled in one area, broken and missing and overlap on boards is minimal and you can see through boards already. Steel support pipes were supposed to be new, some are welded together and finally was told by owner that the fence was not up to code. They got the permit and put it up, aren't they supposed to know what the code is? Very poor customer service, workmanship and overall attitude. At first glance the fence is beautiful until you look close. I would not recommend this company is they were the only ones around.

Description of Work
We had a old fence removed and a new one installed.

11/29/2016

Saad A.

I got Lifetime Fence & Roof as a referral from a colleague of mine. When they showed up to give me an estimate, it was overpriced but they sold it well to me for my needs. I went with them ONLY because of a referral. It's hard to get a reputable fencing company these days. They took their sweet time to do the job and then went a week over schedule. The crew moved on to the next job leaving me 80% done. Several calls and frustrating days later, they come and finish it. There were small things like electrical connections etc. they didn't finish. Overall, it took over a month to complete the entire project and get back to normal. Today, 9 months down and a post by the fence door cracks. I call them to come fix it under their "so called warranty". Filled out the form online as they asked me to. Nobody called or showed up. No courtesy call to say when or if they will cover this job under warranty. Their warranty is a scam. They will suck your hard earned money as they did mine. Stay away from these people.

Description of Work
Replace fence and retaining wall

09/11/2015

dana S.

Description of Work
Unfortunately my original sales rep was killed in an auto accident. He was a big part of my selecting this company after multiple bids. Lifetime fence wasn't the least expensive, but I believed in my rep getting the job done and done well without any hassle. You have to keep an eye on where they drill holes unnecessarily, where planks are severely splitting already, how straight boards are nailed in and most everything else had to be thoroughly checked. The company then charges your credit card before confirming with the customer that everything meets or exceeds expectations. It then took at least 2 was for someone to return to make some corrections, still never reaching out to ask. My rep promised in writing more than his team/company has provided. Now we'll see how they hold up to their "warranty". I'm concerned!

03/26/2015

Jennifer M.

I think we found them through Angie’s List. I talked to a couple on the phone and he was the only one that came out to give me a bid. It was not a good experience. It looks horrible. They said they would come back and fix it and it took them about two months to come back and fix it. They were not responsive. The actual workers were nice enough but they just didn’t do a good job. They came back to fix it but we are not happy with it.

Description of Work
We used Lifetime Fence for fencing. They just did two privacy gates for us.

12/09/2014

Nick C.

I called Lifetime Fence regarding a broken section of fence in my yard to get a quote for replacing the fence. At first, they were responsive and had a rep out to visit and provide a quote that week. However, When I called back to schedule the service, the rep had forgotten what he quoted me and needed to come back out to requote the project. Of course, the second time he came out was $50 more than the first time, however, I had lost the original quote so couldn't prove it. I decided to go ahead and have them replace the fence anyway and called back the following week to schedule the service. It has now been over a month with multiple phone calls and voicemails both directly to the rep as well as the main office and no one will return my calls.

Description of Work
Getting a quote for replacement of a damaged section of fence in my yard.

09/15/2014

Jana T.

Description of Work
We had a new board on board fence with decorative top installed. They removed the existing fence (included in the cost). We now have the best looking fence in the neighborhood. I don't know whether or not their prices are competitive. Someone in the area had a new fence installed by Lifetime Fence. I liked how it looked. I researched the company on the internet and felt comfortable giving them the job. We are very pleased with our new fence.

08/19/2014

Mario R.

Description of Work
I was very pleased with the responsiveness of the owner, however the subcontractor team took an extra 2 days to complete the project. They started on a Thursday with intent to finish on Friday but it wasn't until the following Monday when the fence was completed. All in all they did a nice job, and I appreciate them getting me on the books so quickly. High quality materials and high quality workmanship. I would recommend using Lifetime Fence.

08/12/2014

James D.

They aren't very good about coming back out and making good on their Lifetime warranty. They were initially, but now we're having some issues with our gate and they have a hard time calling us back when they say they will. We worked with Jimmy. The original installers were very hard workers, but the quality of the fence is certainly not "Lifetime". They seemed so promising at first, but they have since let us down. Gate looks good now except the new board has never been stained.

Description of Work
They replaced a portion perimeter fence that they had originally installed. Update: Two yong men came by and replaced a board at the bottom of one side of our gate and added a stake at the bottom of the other side of tis double gate. This solved the problem of the whole gate being warped and not presentable. However, they said they had to wait a couple of months before they could stain it. It has been over a year now.

06/17/2014

Scott D.

After doing research on Angies List and other services I contacted several contractors. Chris with Lifetime fence came and gave me an estimate. His pricing was very competitive with the others I had contacted (in fact he flat out showed me his pricing sheet that he used to generate the estimate so could double check his math!). He explained the subtle differences that were standard features on the Lifetime Fence product and why he was confident that the fence would not only look good from Day one, but for years after the installation, and he also told me that he was not worried if I contacted other contractors as he was that confident in both his pricing and quality. I signed the contract and it was about a month later when the crew came to do the work. I can be a bit of a pain when contractors are working for me as I want to know what is going on, but the crew was very professional and friendly the entire time. I was especially impressed how careful and respectful they were of both my property as well as my neighbors. They were efficient in their work and the experience they had came shining through on more than one occasion when I was thinking to myself "how will they deal with this little twist". When they were done they swept up the areas they could and made sure that they had returned everything to the state it was in prior to their arrival. Chris even followed up the next day to make sure that nothing had been missed. I can easily recommend Lifetime Fence as they not only met but exceeded the expectations I had for the project.

Description of Work
I hired LIfetime Fence to replace two section of old rotted wooden fence in my yard, with new wooden fence. One in the middle, and one along the driveway with the neighbors

06/09/2014

Douglas V.

Description of Work
Pricey, but the quality deserves it. I really like dealing with them. They kept their schedule and completed in the expected 2-day time frame. We are very happy with the fence. Project required a 256 run to replace old wood fence and to install a wrought iron fence on the edge of our back patio. We used a coupon from their online site to have 1 free gate for the long run of wood. The red cedar is beautiful. We worked together to creatively get around an issue in the back of our property to not impact a neighbors fencing. Harry was always very professional managing the project and the workers were very friendly and did a little extra so I wouldn't have to move a sprinkler head. Great folks with a family run business.

09/23/2013

Toni R.

We just purchased a home and it had beautiful board on board 9 ft fencing on both sides, however due to some previous homeowner issues, the back fence was old and falling down. We had several contractors come and give us estimates to replace the back fence and match the 2 side fences as closely as possible. Not only was Jimmy the best price, he was the most courteous and professional individual we spoke/met with during the estimate process so we felt very comfortable with our decision to use his company. The work was completed in the time frame proposed, they even had to work around us not being able to get some trees cut back in time, and rescheduled the install (due to our delay, not theirs) without any issue or complaint. The work was completed beautifully and the existing stain from the side fences was ultimately matched very well by Jimmy and his team (which had been a concern for other installers) We would absolutely use Lifetime Fence again and recommend them to our family and friends.

Description of Work
Installed new fence along the back of our home

07/30/2013

Ruth J.

It went excellent. He returned my phone calls immediately. He answered all my questions. They came back several times to check on the progress. It was a great experience.

Description of Work
They installed a 10 ft privacy fence in our large backyard. We wanted an electronic gate.

Category fencing, driveway gates

Family Christian Doors

Proud winner of the Super Service Award from 2012-2015 & 2011 Contractor of the year through Angie's List! We have grown so much since Family Christian Doors opened its doors in 2003 and are excited for our continued growth! We provide service, repair and installation on garage doors, operators, gates and gate operators. We offer 24/7 Emergency service on garage door repair. We do not charge a service call for any of your garage door needs.

Offers by Family Christian Doors on Angi
    F3 Welding LLC

Here's what you can expect: Family-owned and operated welding and metal repair business serving residential and commercial customers throughout North Texas. I'm Austin, your expert welder and craftsman. With over ten years experience in the industry, I take pride in delivering quality results at an affordable rate. I know reliability, great communication, integrity, and frugality are important values to you. They are for me too. That's why I guarantee an on-site evaluation and quote within 48 hours - free of charge. I'll come to you, we'll look at the project together, and you'll have time to show and share with me exactly what you're hoping to achieve. If you need creative solutions, I'm happy to create a vision with you and offer design work. At the end of the day, you can look forward to precise & honest work. Outside of my craft, my life is dedicated to developing my three incredible children. In my spare time, I race motocross, enjoy welding art installations, and traveling.

Blacksmith Fence Co

Here at Blacksmith Fence Co, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the Fence and Gate trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business. .

Wood Fences Iron Fences Wood Staining Iron Painting Automatic Gates