Alvarado's Tree Trimming & Landscape

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2011

24038 Countryview Dr

Aubrey, TX 76227

Landscaping, tree service, lawn and yard work, pruning, gardening & mowing....

07/23/2016

Roslyn D.

Very well. I had an appointment yesterday with another provider I had found on Angie's List. They did not call or show up. This left me scrambling to find someone in a hurry. Alvarado's came out shortly after I called them and completed everything I needed on the same day.

Description of Work
I had a tree removed and they also mowed my lawn.

05/21/2015

Sue C.

Alvarado's Tree Trimming & Landscape maintains my yard by mowing and edging each week. I never have to call and remind them or ask them to show up. At the beginning of the year I asked them to help me plant flowers in my flower bed and to put down mulch. When I came home today, I noticed that after cutting my lawn, Mr. Montano cleaned up and weeded my flower beds without my asking. I had been thinking of asking him but he went the extra mile and did it when he saw their were some weeds coming up. This is the second year I have used Alvarado's Tree Trimming Landscape and I will continue to use them and recommend them.

Description of Work
Weekly maintenance of my yard.

05/12/2014

James H.

He started doing that 2 times ago. He is doing a good job so far. I have 2/3s of an acre with a garage, a workshop and a small garden shed that he weed wacks around plus the house. He forgot to weed wack around a couple of my trees.

Description of Work
I used Alvarado Landscape Service cut my grass and weed wack for me.

10/27/2011

Elisabeth H.

They’ve been incredibly reliable over a period of time, and always do a good job. They’re very professional. I was so impressed right from the beginning. I’m happy with their services.

Description of Work
They do yard work and landscaping maintenance, and landscaping services as well. They come out on a bi-weekly basis.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Limitless Landscaping

At Limitless Landscaping, we offer a wide variety of Landscaping, dirt work, and even small construction. We have been in business since August of 2021.

Transblue Frisco

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. Please contact us today at 469.310.0500 for Free estimates. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing outdoor spaces for our clients!

Blank Canvas Landscape and Design

Landscape Design and installation. Every job is a blank canvas. Let's decorate !! This should always be a fun process. Been in this field over 25yrs. Love helping you to create your very own oasis.

Check, Financing Available

Landscaping, tree, lawn and yard work, pruning, gardening & mowing.