Welcome Home Moving Solutions

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2012

Welcome Home Moving Solutions is a full service moving company serving the DFW area. We are fully insured and licensed in the state of Texas and a member of the Better Business Bureau. Alternate contact name Forrest Perry....

We are Element Moving & Storage, the next generation of moving and storage. We are premier moving and storage company for the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding areas. At Element we are committed to delivering outstanding service to you, your family and your business. We understand you work hard for your belongings, and assets and we are dedicated to move your life’s work with the greatest care and respect. Whether you are moving locally in the Dallas area, or cross country to Seattle or NYC, rest assured Element will deliver uncompromising service, safety and care for your life belongings.

Competitive pricing, trustworthy service. Our company is a full service moving and storage team that will follow out your job personally, the entire way through. Our team is professional, skilled, and attentive. With the ability to provide free on site estimates in the local Portland area, as well as being capable of full residential and commercial moves. Packing material available upon request.

AB Moving is a Texas professional moving company serving homes, apartments and businesses across Texas, with crews in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin and San Antonio metro areas. We have been in business since 1996 and move over 50,000 clients annually providing award-winning service and competitive rates in each city we serve. We practice COVID-19 protection with masks and sanitization procedures. On every move we offer free shrink wrap, use of wardrobe boxes, as well as quilt padding. Angie's List Super Service Award winner as well as Big D mover of the year. Call 469-294-9490 for a free quote on your next move. We do Free Virtual Estimates, too.

02/28/2017

3 Movers led by a gentleman named 'Sly' -- Incredibly efficient and very courteous. Used a different mover a month earlier and had damaged furniture and they took their time... about double the price... and never once if there was anything further they could do. Welcome Home Moving Solutions based in Grand Prairie, TX was by far a very pleasant experience and I am definitely using them as my Numbe...

Description of Work
Moved all staging furniture and assessories from one residence to our new one. With 3 guys, only took a little over 3 hours (properties were just 6 miles apart from one another).

Category moving companies

Thank you for your great review of our company. We will share your review with our crews. Our goal is to provide our services at a fair price and make every customer happy.

05/17/2015

The service provider responded to my email super fast (same day and on a weekend), which I really appreciated. It turned out I didn't need to use the moving company after all because the retaining wall installer arranged moving the railroad ties. If I need moving services in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to contact Welcome Home Moving Solutions.

Description of Work
I contacted this company to move a lot of railroad ties.

08/11/2014

Description of Work
I used them for moving.

Category moving companies

Welcome Home Moving Solutions offers a full range of services including fully packing your belongings to just moving the large items. We will pad, stretch wrap or both all of your possessions that need protection. We will also assemble or disassemble any items that your request. Our company also provides piano moving.

We do not move Hot Tubs We do not move Pool Tables