Sun Painting Texas LLC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2009

1712 Stewart Dr

Arlington, TX 76013

Sun Painting Texas LLC is a full service painting company serving the metroplex, based in Arlington. We are a local business not a chain or franchise. We are first and foremost a painting company. We offer a variety of services for your convenience such as wood repair, all phases of drywall repair and texturing, popcorn removal, etc. There's a very good chance that the person who assists you during the estimating process is Mark, the owner, Mark is not a salesman. He will present you with a proposal after your free estimate. Then a little work on your part. Read our reviews. Get a couple of other estimates. Call with questions. (Mark's cell 817-929-1088). And make your decision. We hope that you will select Sun...

01/26/2021

Mark N.

Fantastic. Very professional and we are happy with the results!

Description of Work
Master bedroom painting and some wall patches in other areas of the home

12/20/2020

Carol P.

Excellent!! I barely knew they were there. Extremely professional.

Description of Work
Home exterior was painted, scrapp, primed, rotted wood replaced and areas caulked where needed

10/15/2020

Stephanie B.

Excellent and 5 star rating for interior and exterior painting! -Stephanie Lewis-Boatner

Description of Work
House painted inside and outside

10/15/2020

Noah H.

Excellent, couldn’t be happier. Sun Painting Texas goes above and beyond!!

Description of Work
Interior Paint entire house

Tamika G.

Sun Painting did an amazing job painting my home. The young man that came was very professional & had no problem fixing or correcting any areas that I noticed. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

David M.

Everything went great! The process was smooth, Mark and his team did an excellent job throughout each step of the process. A+++ from us!

Description of Work
Interior House Painted

Lindy H.

I would rate Sun Painting Texas A+ again and again. They were fantastic from start to finish. Excellent customer service, very knowledgeable and the quality of work is outstanding.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house.

Etta B.

I’ve already submitted this and it keeps asking me to finish my review over and over on this site.

Description of Work
House painted

10/13/2020

Lisa H.

The entire process was so easy and quick! I highly recommend this company Sun Painting! My mother in law was so impressed she asked for the contact information. Great job Peevy and Company.... thank you Mark and Teddi!!!

Description of Work
Exterior Paint Job

06/12/2020

Phyllis C.

Went great.....everything was done as requested and timely. We wanted window and trim replaced with hardie board and new paint. We even had our pergola stained and the front door painted. We would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
New wood trim house painted

Category contractors, house painters

06/03/2020

Jason S.

Fantastic experience with Sun Painting. Could not be happier with the job. Customer service was over the top from all at the company. Jose and the painting crew did an extremely precise and neat job. Very friendly, organized, on time, let me say neat again. Great contractor experience.

Description of Work
Interior painting for about 800 square feet.

05/26/2020

Christina P.

Jose and his team did an excellent job. They arrived on time for work. They worked the entire day with only a lunch break and were very careful about cleaning up after themselves. After they were done, they walked the job with me and let me point out anything that needed to be cleaned up or fixed (there wasn’t much) but they took care of it - no problem or attitude. They went above and beyond. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Interior painting of walls, ceilings, and trim

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] Jose’s a great guy. They don’t make many like him any more. We are blessed to have him working for us. We have really enjoyed working with you and I’ll pass on your comments on to Jose Mark

03/11/2020

Jeffrey W.

Overall it was a great experience working with Sun Painting. Everyone that I dealt with during this transaction, Mark, Teddi, PV, and the painters, was courteous, respectful and prompt. I came to Angie’s list to find a great service provider and happy to say I found a great company that I will use again for any painting need and would happily refer them to anyone seeking this kind of work. Thanks Sun Painting for making this a pleasant experience!

Description of Work
Paint interior of house

10/31/2019

Deena A.

Sun Painting Texas blew my mind! I have never felt better about hiring a company to help me with a project in my home. I trust them 100% and hope to find something else for them to do to get them back! They are amazing!!

Description of Work
Interior Paint

10/28/2019

John A.

Mark and his team are beyond what I had hoped to find in a painting company. They were so professional and down to earth. I was very impressed with the level of service we got! I have been telling all of my neighbors and friends about them. I would recommend them over and over again! A+++!!!

Description of Work
Interior Paint

10/27/2019

Stacy A.

Sun Painting Texas is amazing! Mark and his team are the best around. They are so thorough throughout the entire process! From the initial contact, quote, color consult, painters and follow up I was amazed at the level of professionalism and genuine care! We could not be more happy and will recommend them over and over!! Thank you Sun Painting Texas!!

Description of Work
Interior Paint

10/26/2019

charles T.

I had 3 estimates and Sun Painting Texas was professional, competitive, and the only contractor that arrived on time. Once we agreed the work was done as promised and other than my walls looking great there was no sign the painters had even been there, I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
interior painting of living areas and hall ways.

10/26/2019

jammie T.

Exceptional from the beginning to end! Mark came out so he could see what we were wanting done and got back with us fairly quickly with an estimate. With in 3 weeks his guys came in and was very professional, made sure do cover our wood floors as well as appliances and had the job done and cleaned up by the end of the day. We are so Happy with the new look of our home, they did an Amazing job!! Would Highly Recommend! Thank You Again for an Exceptional job done Mark!!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

10/25/2019

Sarah N.

Mark was very thorough and careful to ensure he heard and understood all of my needs for the update to my home. I didn’t feel rushed, and you can tell he enjoys his job. I was having trouble choosing a color scheme as I was modernizing my home from an outdated look. He provided a professional color consultation for me, all at no charge. She came out two days later and took the “color anxiety” off my plate. The crew finished in 5 days, quicker than I thought. I couldn’t be happier with my home’s new look. It’s amazing how just an fresh coat of paint in updated color changes the entire look. I have already recommended Sun Painting to my Sister and friend. Thank you again! ☀️

Description of Work
Entire interior & Exterior

10/25/2019

Don H.

Sun Painting painted the exterior of our house. It was a great experience - everyone was very professional and courteous. Our house looks fantastic now! I will call them back for any future painting needs we may have.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

08/15/2019

Debra P.

It was a fantastic job! From the estimate to the finish. The team was professional & helpful. They cleaned up after each day they were her. It came out beautifully!

Description of Work
painted house & garage. Fixed a & replaced rotted wood on the garage, painted both the porch & my deck

05/24/2019

Le H.

I am very pleased. Mark Brozio came out to give an estimate. Due to the weather we were not able to connect, but we remained in contact with his receptionist, until the weather permitted. The two painters did an exceptional job and we were amazed. The painters were very courteous and professional. We chose a color that we did not like. We asked them to stop after painting half of the house. The painters stopped everything and waited for further instructions. We chose the color that we liked and they repainted the house in that color. They cleaned up afterwards. I must say, they did a great job, very professional.

Description of Work
Painting Exterior House

05/02/2019

Andrea W.

Our interaction with Mark and Sun Painting could not have been a better experience. Mark scheduled the inspection within a few days and provided a written estimate that was slightly less expensive than the competitors. The only difference was that Mark included much more wood repair in the statement of work than the other vendors. The crew arrived on time and was great. They were thorough in their prep and the finished result was excellent. In the middle of the job they found some additional rotten wood. We discussed it & they had a revised quote and statement of work within the day. The pricing for the additional work was great too.

Description of Work
Exterior trim and paint

02/22/2019

Roger H.

Two thumbs up for this company. I highly recommend their services and will call them again the next time I need paint services.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and wood trim repair

Category woodworking, house painters

02/10/2019

Deborah H.

Sun Painters did a good job on doing the repairs and painting the exterior of my house. Their prices were reasonable and they did a nice, professional job in a great time frame.

Description of Work
Repairs and painting of Exterior

StormTech Seamless Gutters

With over 25 years of industry experience, our team of gutter experts use their knowledge and expertise to address all your gutter and gutter protection needs. Whether it be replacement, repairs, services, service plans, debris/leaf protection or complete new systems, StormTech Seamless Gutters is ready and able to inspect your home at your convenience.

Tru Blu Pool Renovations

Tru Blu has been one of the largest pool renovators serving the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex for 28 years! We DO NOT service pools, build pools, or sell retail like many other companies. We are a “Tru” renovation specialist, specializing in new plastering, tile and rock work, and deck resurfacing and pouring. Pool renovations is not one of the things we do, it is the only thing we do. Tru Blu is family owned and operated. You will have the owner's personal cell phone number should you need anything before, during or years after the job is completed. We offer quality work at a reasonable price. Why call a jack of all trades when you can have a specialist? Call now for a free estimate.

SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas, Lake Highlands & S. Garland

We are a premier provider of emergency disaster response, reconstruction and general contracting services. If you have an emergency, call our 24/7 hotline at 214-343-3973 for an immediate response. If you would like to explore renovation or remodeling projects, please send us a message on Anji or call us during normal business hours. For over 40 years, SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas, Lake Highlands and South Garland has served our community as an independently owned and operated SERVPRO franchise. Our owners, Robert Conley and John Dorff, both live near White Rock Lake with our families, and we are committed to helping our neighbors recover, restore, rebuild and grow. Robert, John, and our entire leadership team are dedicated to full transparency, complete integrity and excellent communication throughout every phase of every project. We set clear expectations for everyone involved, which enables us to deliver our projects on time and on budget, with outstanding results. Although we are known as a leader in the disaster response and reconstruction industry, many people are surprised to learn that SERVPRO of Northeast Dallas offers full-service general contracting services for everything from a simple bathroom renovation to a complete redesign, remodeling and renovation of residential and commercial properties. It makes perfect sense to us! We simply apply our unique project management skills, along with our construction capabilities, to help our customers bring their dreams to reality, without the headaches associated with traditional contractors. We have excellent crews and service providers who are eager to work on our projects, and we have the purchasing power to offer very competitive pricing.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express

Residential & commercial. Interior & exterior painting. Texturing. Acoustic ceiling removal. Wallpaper removal. Sheetrock repair & install. Wood replacement. Door replacement. Crown molding installation.

Ask for details.