Masterpiece Tile & Grout

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2004

Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning. Additional DBAs - DFW Kitchens & Bath. Additional Phone - (817) 770-7275....

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

tile installation (343)home remodeling (118)marble & granite (50)flooring (44)plumbers (42)countertop installation (31)bathtub refinishing (31)floor cleaning (28)glass repair (12)drywall (12)handyman (11)interior painting (8)

09/02/2022

Phyllis J.

Larry (the owner) and Jose’ did an awesome job refinishing and cleaning our shower grout, fixtures, and glass. Our shower had years of hard water buildup on the plumbing fixtures and glass and Larry knew exactly what to do to make it look brand new. Larry is very meticulous and always makes sure you are satisfied with the work completed. I can’t say enough good things about this company.

Description of Work
Shower re-grouting, cleaning and refinishing fixtures and glass

Work Completed On 09/01/2022

thanks so much for the kind words pleasure working with the 2 of you

08/11/2022

D.J. E.

Five years ago Larry replaced my shower tile with marble slabs. I was so pleased with Larry’s work and his professionalism that when a plumber gave me a quote to do a job that sounded high, I called Larry. He gave me the name of a reputable plumber who he’d worked with in the past. That plumber came, did the work on the spot and saved me over $2,500. You know what’s better than a trustworthy pro who does the job and does it well? A pro who will help you on unrelated house projects and gives you the name of other trustworthy professionals who operate like Larry.

Description of Work
Shower slab installation

Category marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

thanks so much , just hate to see people getting "took" thanks again Larry

08/10/2022

Alma B.

Larry and team were fast, professional, and did an amazing job. I plan to use their service again for my kitchen and second bathroom.

Description of Work
Shower Repair

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 08/06/2022

thanks so much for the glowing words enjoyed working with you larry

06/21/2022

Paula P.

Masterpiece Tile & Grout are the best. I contacted them to have a large 45 year old shower in a small bathroom with issues totally replaced. Wanting a shower that had a simple/clean look, Larry (the owner) told me my options and I am so happy with the results! Very fair pricing all done within my shower budget and I was able to add a new vanity sink as well. Larry has a keen-eye for details and his experience in the business really helped. He explained every process, kept me informed at all times, was very involved and made the whole process seem easy (even though I know it wasn't). The whole team was friendly, organized, always on time and very clean. I would definitely recommend this company to all and my friends!

Description of Work
Shower and Vanity Top Replacement

Category countertops, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

Review for Masterpiece Tile & Grout - 5803 Ridge Dr, Arlington, TX - 39773950

thanks so much for the kind words hope you have many years of enjoyment

01/01/2021

Bill C.

Larry and crew performed a master bathroom remodel, including a new shower and removal of old garden tub. He handled plumbing and electrical work as well as some drywall removal and modification. He was a pleasure to work with. The job went smoothly and the price was very fair considering the quality of the work. (Jose is a tile artist!). I subsequently hired him to reface my fireplace and planning an update to another bathroom soon. Masterpiece Is the best!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 02/15/2020

Review for Masterpiece Tile & Grout - 5803 Ridge Dr, Arlington, TX - 39112369

thanks so much for the kind words and the pictures

12/27/2020

Amy K.

Undoing prior contractor shoddy work and redoing 2 Bathrooms

Description of Work
Larry, Jose and the rest of their team saved me. After 2 contractors I was out thousands of dollars and the work on my 2 bathrooms was so shoddy that my walls and floor would have been ruined in 6 months. Larry is meticulous, careful, professional, incredibly talented and has endless work ethic. Jose is a master with tile - lining up the grain to make porcelain look like marble, aligning mosaic across rooms and curbs, just incredible. Their pricing is so reasonable - they have been a true gift

Category bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, handyman service, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

thanks so much for the kind words

12/25/2020

julie G.

Larry was on time, pleasant and very professional. Clean up was quick. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Repairing shower door and re-caulking

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/25/2020

thanks for the kind words

03/18/2020

Kris L.

Remodel went very well with contractor being very detailed and coordinating / communicating effectively every step of the way.

Description of Work
Total bathroom remodel. Bathtub removed with new shower installed. Millwork vanity removed with new vanity installed (with 2 sinks, replacing 1 sink prior to install).

Category roofing, home remodeling

appreciate the nice words hope you totally enjoy the new shower and bathroom

02/27/2020

TERRY M.

We got in touch with Larry last year after a disaster with a previous contractor. Unlike other companies who ridiculed us for hiring a veteran based on some Facebook reviews, Larry was very sympathetic to our situation of having paid a good deal of money for work that was simply unacceptable. The last thing we needed was a "pro" telling us how foolish we were- we already were aware. Knowing we were going to have to pay for all of it to be removed (which meant both labor and materials were a complete loss) before everything was redone, Larry and his guys worked with us to keep costs down without sacrificing quality or the compromise on the finished look. So, it was without any hesitation that we contacted Larry again this year to remodel our master bathroom. Once again, he proved himself to be reliable and very committed to ensuring we were getting exactly what we wanted. Even when we changed our mind about what that was! We now have the bathrooms of our dreams and we consider Larry and Jose to be friends whom we trust to give our highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Complete Remodel of Bathrooms

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

Review for Masterpiece Tile & Grout - 5803 Ridge Dr, Arlington, TX - 38412262

thanks so much for the glowing reviews larry

12/26/2019

Gina F.

Larry and his crew are just wonderful. They took our master shower down to the studs, rebuilt, and finished in one week. It was as painless as it possibly could have been and they did beautiful work. We are looking forward to enjoying our new shower for years and will certainly call and recommend Larry in the future!

Description of Work
Shower Stall Remodel

Category ceramic tile, glass repair, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

thanks so much for the kind words enjoy thanks

09/03/2019

Leanne B.

Larry and his team did an incredible job. He rebuilt our shower from the studs, including insulation, lighting and tiling everything to perfection. He also connected us with a great frameless door person. We now have the shower of our dreams. From the first time he entered our house until the job was finished, Larry treated our home as if it were his own. He was timely, neat and gave his honest opinion about the job – all for a fair price. He is the definition of a true professional. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to get the job done right!

Description of Work
Larry completely rebuilt our shower

Work Completed On 09/03/2019

thanks so much for the very kind words hope you enjoy it thanks larry

07/24/2019

Afton J.

Larry was great! I'm very happy with the tile and counters that he put in. We had new tub faucets installed in two bathrooms which required breaking the old tile. He retiled the broken areas. He also re-installed the marble skirt around the jacuzzi tub that we had to remove to replace roman tub faucet. He also replaced the cultured marble bathroom vanity counters in three bathrooms. They look beautiful! He was patient and willing to work on my time frame. Great communication! The work was excellent and the prices fair. I would definitely seek him out again for additional tile work. Very knowledgeable!

Description of Work
Repair bath tub tile, replace cultured marble bathroom vanities

Category ceramic tile, countertops

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

thanks so much for the kind words hope everything goes well for you larry

06/19/2019

Becca P.

We hired Larry and his team and our shower looks great. Suggested a better grout color for us and took time to repair it before we had a new shower enclosure installed

Description of Work
Grout repair in a shower

Work Completed On 06/17/2019

thanks so much for the nice words hope you enjoy your "new" shower

06/02/2019

Coleen F.

Larry and José were right on time. The project took 2 days, which was exactly what we were told. They started tearing down the sheet rock & found mold on the sheet rock underneath so that needed replacing. There was also a slanted “shelf” that was directly behind the shelf, which was a waste of time since everything I placed on it, slid into the bathtub. So Larry & José rebuilt it so it was level. They used cultured marble on the walls with granite accents and I love it. Everything is sealed and no more concern with loose tiles popping off here and there. (Which was the problem) I highly recommend Larry. I thought the pricing was fair and in many respects, much less than other projects I’ve read on Angie’s List. I’ve asked him to replace my bathroom counter next.

Description of Work
The tile surrounding our bathtub needed to be replaced. Also, when the tile was removed, there was mold, so existing sheet rock needed to be replaced, as well as putting the proper waterproof product on that.

Category marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

thanks so much for the kind words hope you enjoy it for a very long time larry

05/07/2019

Kyle R.

I would highly recommend Masterpiece Tile and Grout. Larry and his team not only have the experience and knowledge, but they take great pride in what they do with an absolute attention to detail and quality. They did an outstanding job installing floor tile in 3 bathrooms and a bedroom. Also, they completely remodeled our master shower, which looks amazing. I will only use Larry on future projects!

Description of Work
Tile installation in 3 bathrooms and 1 bedroom. Remodel of master shower.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/06/2019

thanks so much for the very nice words hoping you and your wife enjoy everything larry

02/10/2019

charlotte H.

Professional, prompt and responsive are a few words to describe Larry Bushner and his crew. They were a pleasure to work with. He had great suggestions and listened to what we wanted. He also was respectful of our budget. We are so pleased with the work that was done in our master bathroom. Larry replaced our shower, bathtub, countertops, hardware and lighting. Everyone that worked on this project showed up on time and on the day they said they would. They were careful and always cleaned up at the end of the day. Our project was completed in the time frame we were told. We love our new bathroom! We will definitely use Larry for our kitchen redo!!!

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel

Category countertops, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/09/2019

Thanks so much for the nice words Enjoy your new bathroom

01/19/2019

Sam H.

Larry and Jose of Masterpiece did a great job with both our bathroom projects. Ours is an older house and there were some challenges, but they figured out excellent, cost-effective solutions.

Description of Work
Masterpiece re-tiled the floor in one bath and restored wall tile in another

Work Completed On 11/21/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words Hope you are enjoying everything

01/04/2019

James W.

The tile installation went very well. Larry of Masterpiece Tile and Grout gave me a fair price, was able to start sooner than I expected, gave me choices and did a beautiful job on two bathroom floors, a bath wall tile job, and grout restoration in another shower. I could not be happier with the results, and Larry was a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Tile installation in two bathrooms, and grout restoration in master shower

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/29/2018

thanks so much for the very nice words hope your are enjoying everything

10/09/2018

Barbara T.

This was the first time I was going to do a major bathroom renovation. I asked a lot of questions to understand the process before deciding on a contractor. Unlike the others, Larry was very responsive and I could tell he would be a perfectionist, so I selected him to do the work. He did a great job. His sub-contractors were equally as good. It did take longer than I expected, but that wasn't because of Larry. They were always here when they said they would be. Now, I'm enjoying his careful work and I've forgotten about the time and money spent.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, glass repair, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

thanks so much for the nice words enjoy

06/10/2018

Stephanie K.

I was lucky to find Larry to repair and clean the grout in my white moldy shower. He and his crew did excellent job, the shower looks better now than when it was brand new. They have so much pride and integrity of their work. However, I’m most impressed by their respect and care to the home owner. I have white bathroom and white floor bedroom, there were no trace of dirt left behind. Excellent service!

Description of Work
Shower grout repair

Work Completed On 05/16/2018

thanks so much for the nice words enjoy your "new" shower

06/08/2018

Steven P.

Larry was awesome to work with. Went above and beyond to seal a gap in our counter. Quality work! No worries here. Would highly recommend !

Description of Work
Kitchen tile back splash

Work Completed On 06/02/2018

thanks so much for the kind words hope you enjoy everything larry

06/07/2018

Corey W.

I recently purchased an older home and, like many older homes, many repairs were needed. One of the bathrooms had old and dirty tile, leak's in the shower which created rotten wood, cracked flooring and awkward room dimensions. The Masterpiece Tile & Grout team did an outstanding job with the remodel! They educated me on best practices and helped me develop a plan on what all needed to be done. They even helped with any additions as they came up - all while keeping me under budget! I was very happy with the work they preformed and would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

thanks for the very nice words hope you are truly enjoying your new shower larry

05/09/2018

Jeanne E.

Wonderful experience! Started when they said and finished when promised. It turned out beautiful! Great work and couldn't ask for nicer people!

Description of Work
Bath conversion to walk in shower