LAWN MASTERS

With Angi since June 2010

Jeanes Landscape and Grounds Maintenance

Since 1984 Jeanes Landscape and Grounds Maintenance has been installing, maintaining, and improving landscapes throughout Tarrant County. Started and run by Gary Jeanes for 33 years, the business has now been taken over and grown by his son Chad Jeanes to continue with a mission of providing site specific solutions, personal care, and quality upkeep. Jeanes Landscape and Grounds Maintenance is a full service landscaping company here to meet your needs for new installation as well as upkeep of lawn space, shrub and hedge care, flower beds, trees, rockscapes, and all other points of your outdoor area. Our customers range from 5,000 square foot residential lots, to multi-acre business complexes, and all manner of locations between. Call today for a no cost, no commitment quote to find out how we can bring your property to the same level of excellence we've prided ourselves in for the last 35 years.

Pounds Landscape Maintenance

Professional lawn/landscape company. Providing dependable, professional lawn/landscape maintenance service to hundreds of satisfied weekly customers. Fast, friendly, efficient crews. Servicing the Tarrant Co. and northern Johnson Co. area since 1987. TRY US....YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!

A&E Landscaping

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

06/04/2011

Terrible, always gave excuses to even come out to my home and look said "they were too busy" How do you think a new customer felt like. I was not imporant!

Description of Work
I called Lawn Masters on April 12, 2011 to set up a time to get my hedges trimmed at my home. The owner said she was very busy and was only making appointments for May so I agreed to May 3 appointment date, Now on May 3 she calls me and wants to move the date to May 7. I told her I would be out of town then and could on do it on the stated date or the next day. She told me she had too much business and could only do it 4 days later. I told no,I had waited 3 weeks for the job. Do not uses this company very poor business to treat a new customer like I was a burden.

Category lawn service