LaTour Tree Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2013

2410 Lakeside dr

Arlington, TX 76013

Full service tree care company!...

01/27/2017

MELODY B.

Extremely well - actually better than I expected. I had gotten quotes from different companies and decided on LaTour. They showed up on time, did a wonderful job trimming my trees and cleaned up amazingly well. And enough people were sent that they completed everything very quickly.

Description of Work
Trimming 3 large trees (2 Live Oaks and 1 Red Oak).

03/11/2016

Brett G.

Description of Work
Jeff's team, came out to provide an estimate about a week before the work was performed. They removed a large Bradford Pear tree in the backyard and ground the stump. Then they cleaned up and pruned our Large Oak Tree in the front yard. They cleaned up the area they worked within not leaving any branches behind. In all it took them about 2.5 to 3 hours. Great job for a reasonable price.

02/22/2016

Janelle H.

Jeff was great to work with. I have a pecan tree at my rental house that needed some work after all the storms. We had a date scheduled for the work to be done, which ended up having to be delayed because of more storms that came thru. Obviously, understandable. Jeff notified me and we rescheduled. They did the work as promised. I couldn't be more pleased. Will definitely use him for work in the future. His communication was top notch.

Description of Work
Trimming of the entire Pecan tree(deadwood, thinning, and shaping), plus removal of large broken Pecan limb

06/18/2015

Keith H.

06/16/2015

robert L.

Jeff's people showed up, did what was needed to be done, cleaned up and were gone.

Description of Work
Needed some tree work done in my backyard.

04/28/2015

John P.

Jeff was recommended to me by a friend who had previously used his service, so I called for a quote after wind damaged took out part of a maple tree. Jeff was quick to respond and came out the same day to review the work and provided a estimate by phone and email the same day. After reviewing a couple of other providers, I choose Jeff based on my friends experience; the LaTour quote was competitive with others I received. On the day scheduled, Jeff called to provide me an estimated time of arrive as it was raining earlier in the morning. The weather cleared to a drizzle and Jeff and his team arrived on time. He introduced me to his team lead, provided me an overview of their work, and his team set off to cleaning up our property. The work was completed as we discussed. The crew was very helpful and courteous, banning together to remove a stubborn metal edging that had grown into the maple. They cleaned up afterwards and stacked firewood that was retained where I requested. Very professional! Should you need tree services, I highly recommend LaTour!

Description of Work
Removed a 30+ ft maple and a 12 ft dead palm tree (including stumps) along with cleaning up sprouts from three other trees.

04/20/2015

Frankie M.

Great job! I got several estimates and this was by far the least expensive. I was not at home when they took the tree down and Jeff emailed me the invoice so I was able to pay online. He is very professional and I highly recommend LaTour Tree Service.

Description of Work
Removed a large ash tree and grind the stump.

02/23/2015

Christy U.

Over the years, I have used multiple people/companies for tree work. LaTour Tree service is positively the best service I have ever used. I will use them exclusively going forward, as they are professional, good follow through and outstanding work!

Description of Work
They shaped, cleaned out, deadwood and sucker sprouts from 4 Water Oak Trees.

02/04/2015

Jack and Judy L.

The came, trimmed, cleaned up, ground up the trimmings, and left. Approx four hours time. The job they did was just as we had envisioned. The trees look better than they have since we have owned the house. I have had the trees trimmed before, but it has never been done as thoroughly, aesthetically, or dramatically as it was by this company. The price was very modest for the effect that was produced.

Description of Work
These were the best service providers I have ever had!

01/17/2015

Cecil P.

I prefer to use local Arlington services when possible, so I gave LaTour Tree Service a try. Jeff and Gordon were on time for the estimate, and early for doing the work. The estimate was reasonable for the work done, and the workers did a great job. Gordon stayed on the job to make sure I was satisfied with the work as it progressed. They did a few extra things for me at no additional cost which always makes for a happy customer. I plan to use them for all my tree and yard service. CP

Description of Work
Trim large trees, grind tree stumps, clean up yard

12/10/2014

LINDA S.

They are scheduled to do some work for me but they haven’t done it yet. They’re good. They’ve been timely and they’re responsive in sending the person out to give the estimate. They were timely for following up our request for information. Their professionalism was good. Their price was the best.

Description of Work
We got an estimate from LaTour Tree Service for tree service.

10/26/2014

Dan C.

LaTour tree service was recommended by a friend who told me they were very good. Jeff LaTour gave me an initial estimate which I quickly accepted. The work was performed a couple of weeks later than planned due to some bad weather in the DFW area which delayed my service. Jeff was very upfront about the delay and we agreed on a new date for the tree service. His crew arrived on the date and immediately went to work. Three hours later it looked like I had new trees!! The crew was very thorough with the tree trimming and the clean-up after the job was completed. I will be recommending LaTour Tree Service to all my friends and neighbors. The work was excellent!!

Description of Work
Trimmed 2 large trees , removed 1 tree and trimmed dead branches from neighbor's tree

05/20/2014

Ed W.

Jeff was professional and friendly throughout the whole process. I chose his service initially because he was the most economical in price. On the day of the service, even though I was not home, he arrived on time, performed the work quickly and efficiently leaving my house and yard free of any debris and clutter. He and his crew did exactly the work that we had discussed very well. He provided an invoice by email with options for payment. I want to thank Angie's List for carrying the LaTour Tree Service. I will certainly recommend this professional company to anyone who needs a tree service. GREAT JOB JEFF....KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!!!

Description of Work
Took down a huge tree limb that had fallen on my house during a storm.

03/16/2014

Linda J.

Jeff and his assistant were on time. They were both very professional, pleasant and knowledgable. All my questions were answered. They went above and beyond my expected expectations. I will recommend this business to my neighbors and friends. I will definitely call Jeff again for all my tree services.

Description of Work
Trimmed 2 huge trees.

09/13/2013

SUSAN S.

A storm blew through our neighborhood the night before Father's day and downed a large trunk off our oak tree. It all crashed into our pool. We spent most of the morning trying to find someone who could get it cut up, cleaned, and hauled away, as we were scheduled to leave town the next morning. Luckily, when I called LaTour tree service, the owner, Jeff answered the phone. He personally came out the very next morning (Father's day) and took care of it. We liked him so much, we scheduled him to remove very two large trees at our house and do a full trimming at our rental property. Jeff provided a reasonable estimate, scheduled the work, and he and his crew were punctual and professional. They did an excellent job. We will definitely use LaTour Tree service again.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

08/29/2013

steve M.

Crew arrived on time and removed the pecan tree without damagin any of the rose bushes underneath the tree.

Description of Work
Removed a pecan tree

05/17/2013

Alexis P.

We had Latour out to remove 2 very large, old trees in our yard. Jeff was easy to communicate with, punctual, professional, and affordable. Best of all, he and his team did a great job. They worked very efficiently and finished the project on time, as promised. We are very happy and will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Removed 2 trees and ground 2 stumps.

05/08/2013

Benjamin G.

Overall Jeff was easy to work with and worked within my schedule. Very trust worthy and I would recommend him to all!

Description of Work
Removal of tree stumps

02/09/2013

ken T.

The work was two 40 foot trees and their roots removed and other tree (3) trimmed. Small back yard (60'x40', 20x20 shed). One tree had limbs over the roof. Professionally performed the work and removed all debris. Six months later you can't tell the trees were ever there. The owner is very friendly, prompt and provided an accurate estimate. He personally supervised the crew and inspects their work before asking you to inspect the work. I was very satisfied with the work. I've used them twice and recommended them to friends.

Description of Work
Professional, courteous, on-time, price was as quoted. I have recommend them to a friends.

Julio Sierra Tree Service

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Texas LawnTree, LLC

- Tree Pruning(Trimming) - Tree Topping - Tree Removal - Tree Installation(Planting) - Stump Removal(Grinding) - Land Clearing - Brush Haul Off If there is one thing we can tell our customers, is that we do not know any other business or service provider as committed, hard-working, in their trade as much as we are. That we can tell you. We are going to make a lot of positive impacts on people's life's, we take our profession very seriously, and we take our clients time very seriously. When customers open their doors to us, it's because they trust us to come on to their properties to present them with different options and a quality valued service. This is why people like doing business with us and we do not take that for granted. We're hoping you can be one of those clients we can do this great work for with a lot of discipline and dedication. Hopefully, you will give us the opportunity to deliver for you.

TimberScapes LLC

We are a family owned and operated company that specializes in the tree removal field, we offer more services like tree Pruning and stump grinding, our crew has four years experience and have been properly trained to handle any job and operate our top notch equipment that includes a bucket truck, brush chipper and stump grinder etc. If you have a tree that has become a hazard to your lovely property don't hesitate and give us a call for a free consultation. At 682-407-1009

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available