LaTour Tree Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since January 2013

Full service tree care company!...

BIG BIRD TREE SERVICE

24 hour Emergency Service Available. We have been a family owned local tree service for 35 years. We manage, maintain, remove, nurture, and promote the growth of your most valuable natural asset - Your Trees. We care for your trees so they are healthy, vibrant, and a beautiful architectural feature. We offer many services to help our clients. Call today 972-228-8844 for a free quote.

Offers by BIG BIRD TREE SERVICE on Angi
JC Tree Service

At JC Tree Service we are committed to giving you a hassle free service. We take pride in our work and want you to love your trees just as much as we do.

S & G Tree Services

Hello everyone, I would like you to give me the opportunity to work for you with a reasonable price and with the same quality as always with good quality in order to work more than once with you. Thank you. Call me or text me for a free estimate (682)-459-5380 thank you🇺🇸

01/27/2017

Extremely well - actually better than I expected. I had gotten quotes from different companies and decided on LaTour. They showed up on time, did a wonderful job trimming my trees and cleaned up amazingly well. And enough people were sent that they completed everything very quickly.

Description of Work
Trimming 3 large trees (2 Live Oaks and 1 Red Oak).

02/22/2016

Jeff was great to work with. I have a pecan tree at my rental house that needed some work after all the storms. We had a date scheduled for the work to be done, which ended up having to be delayed because of more storms that came thru. Obviously, understandable. Jeff notified me and we rescheduled. They did the work as promised. I couldn't be more pleased. Will definitely use him for work in the f...

Description of Work
Trimming of the entire Pecan tree(deadwood, thinning, and shaping), plus removal of large broken Pecan limb

06/16/2015

Jeff's people showed up, did what was needed to be done, cleaned up and were gone.

Description of Work
Needed some tree work done in my backyard.

04/28/2015

Jeff was recommended to me by a friend who had previously used his service, so I called for a quote after wind damaged took out part of a maple tree. Jeff was quick to respond and came out the same day to review the work and provided a estimate by phone and email the same day. After reviewing a couple of other providers, I choose Jeff based on my friends experience; the LaTour quote was competitiv...

Description of Work
Removed a 30+ ft maple and a 12 ft dead palm tree (including stumps) along with cleaning up sprouts from three other trees.

04/20/2015

Great job! I got several estimates and this was by far the least expensive. I was not at home when they took the tree down and Jeff emailed me the invoice so I was able to pay online. He is very professional and I highly recommend LaTour Tree Service.

Description of Work
Removed a large ash tree and grind the stump.

Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Tree Planting