JCPENNEY

With Angi since July 2005

DECORATORS DELIGHT

WE ONLY INSTALL OUR CUSTOM DRAPES, SHUTTERS, BLINDS AND UPHOLSTERY! "We Bring Our Store To Your Door" is the philosophy we live by! We bring samples of fabrics, trim, drapery rods and examples of draperies to your home or office. Together, with my clients, we choose the correct style and fabric that will enhance the beauty of your room. We also offer the best fit of shades/blinds for each room. Our shutters are superb with many options; each and every client has been so pleased! One of our most popular shades are roman shades which we manufacturer after choosing the fabric. Be sure to ask about cordless roller shades in semi-opaque, opaque, and blackout options by trusted brands like Hunter Douglas, Graber, and Horizons Window Fashions. Most shades and draperies can be motorized. We also reupholster your furniture; providing you with many options of fabrics. You will be so pleased. A new choice of Sunbrella fabric can brighten up your outdoor furniture, giving you that new look you so desire! You may pay by check, credit card, or PayPal.

Offers by DECORATORS DELIGHT on Angi
Hofer Wood Shutters

WE ARE OFFERING A SPRING SPECIAL THIS MONTH AN ADDITIONAL 15% OFF Family owned & operated. We have been installing plantation shutters to high-end builders for 35 years in North Texas. We sell direct to home owners and builders, there is no middle man to pay. We do not sub-out installation, and can have your shutters within 3 or 4 weeks. Our shutters come with a Lifetime Guarantee. All our Shutters are Painted to match your trim color. We offer 2,3,4 and 5" Blades at no extra charge. A single panel shutter can be 50" Wide and 120" Tall, all made of the finest quality hardwood. Jim is your only point of contact. He sees the job through from beginning to end. You will not be disappointed. Award winning.

Offers by Hofer Wood Shutters  on Angi
Ecolecua

VIRTUAL INTERIOR / STAGE DESIGN/ VIRTUAL MEETING Servicing New York, NY and Miami, FL areas! This is for a CUSTOM Virtual Floor/ Plan-3D Design, specifically made for you. It can be any room you choose literally from scratch, any space you want to redesign. We also offer Tiny House Design. Contact us if you are looking to buy costum made bricks, we have a large selection!!! PLEASE READ OUR SERVICES OFFERED FOR FULL DETAILS!!!

Offers by Ecolecua on Angi

05/17/2016

Page C.

I did have JCPenny, a custom designer draper to come in. They came in and they are done with the work. They took an extremely long time to finally get back to me. It took extremely long time after they told me I would have my drapes, they came in like two months later and I got the wrong merchandise. They could have responded to my complaint. This person insisted that that's what I ordered when I know it's messing up my house, I couldn't have ordered that. And again I wanted to talk to the regional manager, they gave a manager who told me that the regional manager was too busy to talk to me. They gave me a really hard time. My problem was eventually resolved.

Description of Work
I used JCPenny for window treatment.

Category window treatments

07/19/2005

CHRISTY M.

IT WAS OKAY, A BIT EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT WE ACTUALLY GOT. I THOUGHT THE WOMEN COULD HAVE POINTED OUT A FEW THINGS WHEN I WAS DECIDING ON WHAT I WANTED AT THE TIME AND AFTER I GOT THE CURTAINS, REALIZED I WISHED I WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT.

Description of Work
CUSTOM DRAPERIES AND CURTAIN RODS FOR MY KITCHEN NOOK AREA AND FAMILY LIVING ROOM.

Category interior designers

CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES FOR MEN, WOMEN AND CHILDREN, SHOES, JEWELRY, BED AND BATH, WINDOW, HOME FURNISHINGS, HOUSEWARES.