Integrity Home Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2009

6317 Pierce Arrow Dr

Arlington, TX 76001

Integrity Home Services is a husband-wife business team who have redirected their talants and abilities into a small home repair operation. We are very proud of our reputation, and strive to deserve the reports found on the Angie's List website....

09/08/2020

Helen P.

The work was done promptly and with great skill. I couldn't be more impressed with the quality of the workmanship. The level of professionalism is just superb. I highly recommend this company to anyone needing home restoration repairs.

Description of Work
Repair and replacement of exterior home paneling and various trim (where needed), and whole house painting.

Category siding, woodworking, house painters

Thank you for the glowing remarks. It was a pleasure working on your mom’s home. I look forward to your next call.

12/27/2017

John M.

Great. Good, quality job by a competent, caring professional

Description of Work
Multiple services

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters, doors

Thank you. It has always been a pleasure working in your home.

05/02/2017

Niki F.

Philip was kind enough to come late in the evening and install the door! Very nice guy, price extremely reasonable and workmanship was excellent quality.

Description of Work
Needed a storm door installing

Category doors

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

05/01/2017

SHARON D.

It went very smoothly. They were very helpful. They did all of the work quickly. They were careful about keeping the house clean during the process. The tub looks great now. And the cost was very reasonable. I've personally had some ups and downs in the past with other contractors but Integrity Home Services is very fair and trustworthy. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
A free standing bath tub in my bathroom was installed incorrectly a few years ago. So the team from Integrity Home Services moved a pipe from in front of the tub to behind it, put down some new tiles, made sure the grout around the tub matched the other grout and created a box to hide the air pump for the tub. More or less they installed the tub correctly this time. They even figured out why the air pump for the tub wasn't working and offered to help me with that.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, plumbing, woodworking

Thank you. Occasionally, we run into an odd situation, and its fun to make things right. Please call us again.

12/27/2016

Gerard C.

Beyond expectations, with a difficult and intricate tile pattern.

Description of Work
It started out as a simple repair to the exterior of my home. Phillip replaced two exterior motion sensor lights, and a replaced a small section of facia from the roof line. Did it on a Sunday afternoon. Less than an hour. We were chatting and I showed him our master bath, which, at the time was being demo'd by me. Showed him some problem areas. Long story short, he and his wife and a single crew member re-modeled the bath, below cost of other professionals. We are very pleased with the work, the professionalism, friendliness. Everything in a contractor you wish for, but rarely achieve. I will hire again IF they can squeeze us into their very FULL schedule.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, home remodeling, doors

11/15/2016

Sage E.

it went very well. this is the second time i have used them. they do very quality work and at a very reasonable price. the only draw back might be time. time to get scheduled and time to do the work. i think this is do to their quality. they are very booked up and the quality is high.

Description of Work
painting, new shelves, fixing broken deck, misc

11/15/2016

Sage E.

his work was very high quality and at a very reasonable price. I plan on using him for all projects we might have

Description of Work
Phillip remodeled a bathroom for us. he painted the wall, hung a new mirror, new light fixtures. he also moved some towel racks. the big part was he built us a linen closet.

09/27/2016

Lynett P.

This small project went very well. Not only did Phillip install the cat door but he went by Lowe's and picked it up for me. I've used him before and I trust him to do what's right. The fact that he is in such high demand by his customers testifies to the quality of his work.

Description of Work
Installed a cat door, sanded and spackled some baseboards.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service

08/23/2016

Bill C.

I was able to contact Phillip by phone right away. He had a full schedule and said it would be a few weeks before he could work me in. That was fine. He called me a few couple of weeks later and set up a time to come to my house and do the work. He showed up on time, worked real **** ** a hot day. And did a great job repairing an outside wall, where the mason work had fallen down. His work looked better that the original mason work. So I asked him to come back at a later time and redo the mason work on the rest of my house.

Description of Work
Mason work on the outside of my House.

08/04/2016

Bob G.

We had used their services before so their professionalism and the quality of their work came as no surprise. They met every cost and time estimate and made some very helpful suggestions. You may have to wait a bit for an available opening but it is well worth it.

Description of Work
Replacement of drop-down ladder to attic; Several carpentry and refinishing tasks, both inside and outside; Minor repairs to wooden deck

Category handyman service, deck cleaning, woodworking, interior painters, doors

07/13/2016

Richard & Deborah W.

A time was arranged for a visit to determine the cost and time it would take. When the owner of Integrity Home Service arrived he decided he could do the work right then. We are very pleased with the work done and the cost was so reasonable. I am definitely calling when I need other things done around the house. I'm planning on making a list and giving them a call to have a lot of little things done. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We needed the glass inserts with blinds replaced in our French doors and also needed the doors adjusted so they would lock.

08/28/2015

maxine B.

Mr. Ruper was punctual and honest. I called him this morning and he happened to be available today. He came out and I thought he was going to give me an estimate and he ended up doing the job. He was such a truly "nice" person. So sincere. He went and got what he needed and came back and did the job. He worked every minute he was in my home and did an outstanding job!! He is going to do a couple more jobs for me. He is truly a man of his word. He told me the cost up front and he kept his word!!! I would "HIGHLY" recommend Integrity Homes Services................the company name truly fits!!!

Description of Work
Installed bathroom rails for handicapped and fixed back door lock.

Category handyman service, home remodeling, doors

08/26/2015

Sandy E.

Good work, good communication, good price. Phillip removed the broken tiles on the front porch, trimmed the brick step that was pushing up the porch tiles above it, put down a new bed of brick mortar, cleaned the replacement tiles (recycled from the porch side skirting), set the tiles, noting that they are brick, not ceramic or other material; brick mortar for brick tiles. In the 100° heat, he worked all afternoon, did a thorough job, and the porch looks great! We will be calling Phillip for our next home repairs. Thank you, Integrity Home Services!

Description of Work
Replaced brick tiles on the front porch.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service

08/24/2015

JERRY W.

When initially called, it was going to take 2-3 wks for him to get to me, but a few days later he had a chance to get to me earlier. Arrived when he said he would be here, checked out the job to be done, went and purchased items needed, and worked very efficiently until job was done. No problems noted since job done. The kitchen ceiling is perfect, one would not know there had been a hole and repair. Very pleased with this company.

Description of Work
replaced about a 10 ft. walkway in my attic. Also repaired an approx. 3ft by1ft. hole in ceiling of kitchen, including finishing off with popcorn to match the rest of my '70's ceiling !!!

Category drywall, handyman service

08/12/2015

Tina W.

Phillip was professional punctual and exceeded all expectations.

Description of Work
Locks and bolts installation

07/29/2015

Sarah G.

I have used Phillip and his wife on several occasions during the past year. The work is always high quality and it is a very dependable company. I would recommend them to anyone at anytime. Awesome!!!

Description of Work
Completed a list of several small jobs...... caulking around windows, repairing ceiling from a water leak, hanging a flag pole holder, replacing a door knob on front entry, putting screen on an outside vent and repairing/ replacing gutter downspout.

Category drywall, handyman service, doors

Thank you for the great review. It is always a pleasure working on your projects. We value your friendship and your business, and look forward to our next opportunity. Phillip and Margie

06/28/2015

Rick B.

Phillip and his wife did an absolutely outstanding job. They did quality work and actually came in a little under budget, which was shocking considering we added a few more items to the list after he gave us their estimate. But, they finished some of the work quicker than anticipated, so they used those hours towards the additional work and still came in under their estimate. How many people would charge less than their estimate when they even did extra work? That's the kind of people they are, and I would not hesitate to use them again (and fully intend to).

Description of Work
Gave 4 rooms a much-needed facelift: retextured some walls, removed popcorn ceiling, removed a fur-down, painted walls and ceilings, restained some doors, installed new shower door, regrouted the shower, installed bathroom hardware and several ceiling fans.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, ceiling fans, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

Wow! Thanks for the great review. We thoroughly enjoyed working in your home. Your project not only showcased a wide variety of our work, but also how we can be trusted to arrive, work, clean up, and lock the house while our customers are at work, or away. We appreciate your business, and look forward to our next project together. Phillip and Margie

05/27/2015

Wendy P.

We are very happy to found this company from Angie's List, Phillip quick responding our call and fixed the cabinet for our rental property. We knew this is too small project for him, but Phillip still responding us for no matter big or small, he squeezed his very busy work schedule and use his precious weekend time for help us out to fixed all the problems for a very reasonable charge. Both we and our tenant are very happy for Phillip's great service, specially we are out of state and too far away from our rental property, we really want to keep Phillip's reliable business for all our future service. Thanks a lot!

Description of Work
Fixed the cabinet

03/11/2015

RICHARD H.

Phillip is hard working and very skilled. He is a perfectionist and was able to remove a large attached entertainment center (11 feet long and 8 feet tall), disposed of it, redid the drywall, textured it and then painted it so that it all matches the existing wall. Phillip showed up on time, communicated regularly and did his best to make the wall look as good as possible. This made it possible for me to install a much larger TV on the wall and was an easy update. His rates are by the hour and he works the entire time.

Description of Work
Removed entertainment center and cabinets attached to wall, put up new drywall, textured and painted the wall.

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

03/02/2015

Eric P.

We were very happy with the results of the Rupe's work, including Phil's careful explanations to us when we found new/more problems than initially expected. ... Equally important, they showed up on-time. When Phil was late one day, he called me ahead of time to let me know. That reliability and honestly is hugely important to me after having dealt with the typical contractors who are so disrespectful, calling you back (or not) and showing up (or not) whenever they feel like it. ... When I need a contractor again, the Rupes will be my first call.

Description of Work
Repaired damaged shower/bath walls and re-tiled (x2).

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service

02/28/2015

Li Z.

Philip is very professional and perfection about his work. He showed up on time on a snow day and did the job gracefully.

Description of Work
Replace vanity

Category handyman service, home remodeling

02/25/2015

Renee R.

Great. Phiilip is a good hard worker who does a good job. This is the 3rd house project he's done for me and will hire him again. He's good about explaining what he's going to do, ask questions and advise along the way as needed, and has you inspect the work before he cleans up and goes. You can tell they take a lot of pride in a job well done.

Description of Work
Faschia board replacements

Category handyman service, woodworking

Thank you. It's always rewarding to assist customers who are proactive taking care of their homes. We appreciate the opportunity to serve your needs, and look forward to our next project together. Phillip and Margie

02/06/2015

Bob G.

I was cleaning up my Angie's List account and feel terrible that my initial review was never submitted. The Rupes were very busy but were extremely organized and scheduled us at their earliest opening. They arrived on time and, after reviewing the situation with us, both of them went right to work. Obviously they knew what they were doing. They purchased only the necessary amount of material and did an excellent job of using our existing structure. They were extremely open and honest with us and I would not hesitate in recommending them or seeking their services in the future. (Consider this review as "better late than never")

Description of Work
Made structural repairs to an outside deck that "deck professionals" had declined to attempt..

Category handyman service, deck cleaning

It's never too late to send a review, and Thank You for this one. I'm grateful you mentioned how others were reluctant to perform the repairs. We are, primarily, a repair and restoration operation, and are not interested in selling a new deck (or any other project) unless the customer wants it. We are humbled, that months after the project, you were so satisfied with our work, that you still felt compelled to write such a glowing report. We enjoyed working for you, and look forward to our next opportunity. Phillip and Margie Rupe

01/26/2015

Sheridan S.

Philip was incredibly knowledgeable, meticulous with his repair and materials used, and friendly. His price was very reasonable and the work was excellent. Although the repair was small, it was complicated. Everything was difficult to reach and assess due to a very compact space in an old house. He was very patient, took his time to do it right, and actually took the time to find parts for the 1950's tub faucet. Exact match on the tile, drywall texture and paint and the leak did not return. He takes pride in his work and it shows. You will need to schedule repairs in advance because he gets very booked up, but the wait is worth it. Philip is the best general contractor I have ever used.

Description of Work
Philip located the source of a water leak in the wall and repaired the leak and wall. This was a minor plumbing issue with a small drywall repair and tile replacement.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters

Thank you. We sincerely appreciate your support. Now that you're back in the area, give us a call. We'd love to do another job together. Phillip and Margie Rupe

01/22/2015

jill C.

Mr. Rupe and his wife Margie have been doing work for my husband and I for at least 2 maybe 3 years and have never had more confidence in him or his wife to do a job asked of him. He will discuss what is to be done and if he makes a suggestion that will work better then originally planned I will definitely take his advise. He and his wife are the most hard working individuals and honest (integrity at it's finest)!! that my husband & I have ever had to work in our home and am very thankful I found his company in the Angie's Listing The Rupe's are A+++ in my opinion-professional, clean, punctual, thorough and very fair with estimates!!!

Description of Work
Re-do of shower ceiling, painting of foyer, patio door, and touch-ups where needed, replaced towel bars in showers. Put a new pan under hot water heater in hallway. We worked together to make sure he did what was needed to put our house on the market in March of this year.

Category handyman service

Wow! Thank you for the great report. We always enjoy working in your home. It's going to be hard to see you leave the area. Phillip and Margie

A Allison Roofing Inc

Allison Roofing and General Contracting is a Family owned and operated company. We have been in business since 1994, and have been an A+ BBB accredited business since 2001 with no complaints. We offer many services including: -New Roofs -Re-Roofs -Roof Re-Decking -Flat Roofs (All Types) -Cedar Shake Roofs -Tile Roofs -Architectural Roofs -Metal Roofs -Gutters -Wood and Cedar Fences -Interior and Exterior Painting -Chimney Repair and Painting -Siding (All Types) -New Window Installation -Add On's -Decks -Patios -Pergolas We have reviews and references upon request, and have never had a dissatisfied customer. Since we are locally and family owned we have the ability to take our time and help you understand 100% of what we do. We do offer warranties on all workmanship, and only use guaranteed suppliers. Our salesmen are experts and personally trained insurance claims specialist. We also offer free estimates. Give us a call to schedule an appointment today! (469)767-8789

Macias Painting Co

From home improvements to complete home or office remodeling, you can count on Macias Painting Co to finish your project in the expected deadline, within your budget and delivering you high quality results. Our team of professionals includes painters, installers, carpenters, architects, designers and contractors. We are not a regular painting company; we also specialize in residential and commercial renovation.

Haviland Home Services, LLC

We specialize in interior and exterior painting services, cabinet painting, drywall & finishing/texture, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Home repairs, remodeling & wheelchair ramps and mobility improvements.

Mowing and edging, etc. Carpet, and soft floor coverings Roofing