Gold Stars Painting

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2013

Family own & operated. No subcontractors. Always offering high quality work to our costumers with 15 yrs of experiecence going above & beyond. Additional email - goldstarspainting@gmail.com....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

bar

+10 more images

interior painting (45)house painting (31)drywall (15)pressure washing (9)woodworking (4)wallpaper removal (3)chimney repair (1)

03/04/2022

Debbie F.

Gold Star Painting did an exceptional job in every aspect of the job from the beginning to the end of the job. Would highly recommend this firm.

Description of Work
Paint exterior brick and trim

Category drywall, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 03/03/2022

12/11/2021

Chris H.

Excellent work! I would use them again. Just note work done around holidays is likely to have delays.

Description of Work
Painting in four rooms

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/11/2021

08/19/2021

Yolanda B.

Amazing job! Very prompt and fit us in to his busy schedule so things were perfect at our new home.

Description of Work
Room repair and painting

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

03/19/2021

Dana W.

Couldn’t ask for better. Great work and very friendly. Clean up was exceptional.

Description of Work
paint living room, hall walls and trim

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

06/04/2020

Sadie S.

The Hernandez brothers were great. Their team was nice and respectful of my property. The quality of their work is excellent. I would recommend them (and have) to friends and family. Would use them again!

Description of Work
Exterior paint and window trim replacement

Category pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Review for Gold Stars Painting - arlington, Arlington, TX - 38616406

Josue G.

Great job!!! Fast and excellent work!

Description of Work
paint walls. game room, stairs, master and small drywall repair

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

Ronnie G.

This family owned business is very reasonably price. Their work is excellent and they do what they say they will do.

Description of Work
exterior repaint

Category woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

Alejandra S.

They did an excellent job, very professional and polite. I am very satisfied with the outcome. I definitely recommend this company 100%.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Drywall

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

03/19/2019

Patricia L.

Gold Star was a great contractor to work with from start to finish. They were very clear in person what would be included in the scope of work and it was all outlined in the contract before they started the job. Very professional and reasonably priced!

Description of Work
Exterior paint of my home

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

10/08/2018

Cindy M.

We had a short 5 day turn-around for getting the final task of painting the interior of a remodel completed before final inspection. Since we were cutting it close with getting the last room finished we decided to just ask Gold Stars to include the task of resurfacing the ceiling and adding drywall to walls in the laundry room. We thought this might exceed our 5 day schedule but they were able to complete all work within the original 5 day quote. The price for the extra work was more than reasonable. They did a fantastic job of preparing the interior for painting and even fixed multiple areas that had bubbled up from earlier texturing job by another contracting group. The whole Gold Stars team was professional and respectful of the house. They did an excellent job in cleaning up! The property they were painting has been a work in progress since March on a remodel of a 1908 farm house. We have had many different trades working at this property(plumbers, electricians, other painters - exterior & interior) all of which we had to cleanup after and disappointingly we found the quality of work far inferior to this group. Gold Stars is professional and respectful of the property they work on. We wanted to use a particular brand of paint for this project and they provided us guidance in purchasing the right quantity. They were spot on with their estimates. Additionally, we had two rooms where we were leaving the original shiplap but planning to paint it. We had already applied two coats of primer but Agustin advised us the wall color would be best if an additional coat of primer was applied. He applied this additional coat of primer to ensure the project was completed to our satisfaction (without charging us for the labor of applying this extra coat). The pictures I've included are of the rooms with shiplap so you can see how well it looked after being painted. I was so impressed - I plan to use them to do some painting in my own home.

Description of Work
We needed a 2500 sq ft interior painted (ceilings, trim,& walls). Additionally due to a very tight schedule we added in a removal of ceiling popcorn texture in a room, a dry wall build out with texturing on two walls and a clear coat on a cedar window box.

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

Review for Gold Stars Painting - arlington, Arlington, TX - 37455570

09/29/2018

Cynthia G.

Outstanding-they did an excellent job, were thorough, neat, on time, friendly, I would definitely use them again and would refer others to them

Description of Work
Painting in our home

Work Completed On 09/29/2018

09/12/2018

Brian V.

Made an appointment with Agustin to come out an get an estimate on what it would cost to remove the popcorn from my ceiling and smooth/refinish the drywall. He came out on time for the initial estimate and walked around the home to get an idea of what needed to be done. He also answered all of our questions in a satisfactory manner and said he would have an estimate to us in a day or two. Unfortunately, that was the last time we heard from him and it's been nearly a week since our initial appointment. We've talked to other companies and got estimates back within 24-48 hours so we will be going with a competitor for this job.

Description of Work
Popcorn ceiling removal and drywall refinishing/painting.

Work Completed On 09/06/2018

08/19/2018

Kim K.

It was a very easy process and went well. Agustin was very professional when he came and gave us a quote and they did a wonderful job. They arrived right on time and within 4 hours they had the ceilings in 5 rooms completed with both first and second coats. They did wonderful prep work, I didn't need to remove wall hangings, etc. they covered all of them. Not a splatter of paint anywhere and the ceilings look wonderful. Nice crisp cut in lines - awesome job. We are hiring them again to do some exterior work.

Description of Work
Painting Interior Ceilings

Work Completed On 08/17/2018

07/29/2018

Melissa S.

We highly recommend Gold Stars Painting Agustin and Adrian and their entire crew where great and will definitely use them in the future.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting and Wood Replacement

Category chimney repair, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

07/28/2018

PATRICIA W.

I will recommend Gold Star Painting. Their services are quality driven and so professional. The Workmanship is superior with "NO" sub-contractors. All employees work was supreme and when job was completed, the clean-up was exceptional.

Description of Work
First process was to power wash all surfaces, scrap loose paint and caulk all gaps and seams, then prime application and 2 full coats of exterior acrylic paint to siding, eves, fascia, front and back doors, windows, garage, door trim. Total wood replacement on 10 'X 20' storage building with engineer siding, plus doors and trimming, wood replacement and painted chimney.

Category remodeling, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

06/16/2018

Linda S.

If there was an A+ I would give it. Another painter started earlier in the week and ran into a problem doing the ceilings. Gold Stars was a recommendation from Wallpapering by Vickie. They came the same day I called; gave an estimate; and completed the job in less than 6 hours two days later on a Saturday. I’m at the end of a remodel. The responsiveness helped me stay on schedule. I was extremely impressed with the care they took to protect my new flooring and new furnishings. They also repaired a small section of the popcorn the other vendor wrecked. I’ve already given their contact info to family members looking for a painter.

Description of Work
1000 sf ceiling

Work Completed On 06/16/2018

06/12/2018

Dave G.

Replaced trim on second floor windows and chimney, pressure washed, caulked and paint exterior. Outstanding job!

Description of Work
Exterior paint

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

05/26/2018

Anne R.

I had Gold Star Painting out for an estimate. They were prompt and polite and even gave me a discount, because I am disabled and don't work. However, although their price was good, I chose not to use them for two reasons. First, the estimator missed some things that I pointed out to him. If they were missed during the estimate, what would happen during the painting? I was worried about getting a quality job. Second, the proposal letter contained a lot of misspellings. Spell check may have missed some of them, but not all. But even with spell check, the letter should have been proofed. It came across as very unprofessional.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 04/18/2018

05/22/2018

Bob H.

Augie and his entire crew did a very professional job in a very short period of time. Looks very good. Only minor touch up was needed on cabinets. Thank you Gold Star Painting Hamilton's

Description of Work
The entire inside of our house except the ceilings

Work Completed On 05/09/2018

05/14/2018

Jill R.

They perfumed work as promised and also did some additional things that they called to our attention and never raised the price!

Description of Work
Gold Star restained and resealed our pergola and also did some repair work to our sheetrock, they also did paint touch up

Category drywall, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/25/2018

04/09/2018

Steve F.

Gold Star did a wonderful job and very responsive. I plan on using them again

Description of Work
Gold Star painted most of the house

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

03/28/2018

Jalaane L.

Very well. Professional, Honest, hiring again for inside painting. Have recommended him to others.

Description of Work
Painting of outside of House

Category house painters

Work Completed On 01/15/2018

03/16/2018

Kim B.

Gold Stars Painting did a great job. They were very nice, responsible and professionals. With such a big job you can imagine that it could be very messy - but they were very neat and clean and kept the project on task. They will certainly be used by us again in the future. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
We painted our entire downstairs (walls & ceilings)