Gleam Guard Cabinet Refinishing of Dallas

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2015

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

1124 N Fielder Road #180

Arlington, TX 76012

Gleam Guard Cabinet Refinishing of Dallas provides affordable, professional, master craft quality cabinet refinishing to the DFW metroplex. Cabinet refinishing restores old and worn cabinets to a like new condition at the fraction of the cost of replacing. Also change the color from an oak to a dark walnut and paint any color. Free estimates and demonstrations. With over ten years of experience, I can restore your stained, painted or pickled woodwork at a much less cost and save you from getting new cabinets and woodwork. Our dust free process offers a cost-efficient way to permanently restore the beauty of your cabinets! A veteran owned business!...

cabinet refacing (38)furniture refinishing (5)house painting (4)interior painting (2)

05/25/2021

I love my new painted Kitchen cabinets. Daniel was very thorough and made sure I understood the process. I was a little apprehensive about having , but they are beautiful especially with the new hardware I had him to add

Description of Work
Cabinet Painting

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your business very much!

12/30/2020

Love my cabinets - they look like new! Huge, huge, difference. Dan said it would take one day and it was finished in a day, He was very nice and friendly throughout the process. I appreciate his advice regarding placement of the hardware. We will recommend his work to our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Refinish kitchen cabinets and install hardware

Category furniture repair,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

Review for Gleam Guard Cabinet Refinishing of Dallas - 1124 N Fielder Road, Arlington, TX - 39125541

Thank you so much for the review! I appreciate it very much!

10/21/2020

Daniel is very knowledgeable and easy going. Beautiful job!

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

I appreciate your business! Thank you very much for your review!

10/02/2020

Daniel was timely and professional in his business dealing and the quality of his work was excellent.

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I really appreciate your business and thank you for the review!

10/31/2019

Great job, great price. Daniel is professional and very good at his work. Would rate as AAA, but AL doesn't allow.

Description of Work
Cabinet refinishing

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

Thank you for your business! I appreciate it very much!

01/05/2019

Kitchen Cabinets are over 20 years old and was showing Age! Decided to try this process instead of redoing the cabinets which were estimated to cost around$3,000. Daniels was around 20% of this. Daniel did the project in about 3-4 hrs, no noticeable smell and it tuned out like when the cabinets were new. I was amazed. I would highly recommend this process and especially Dan. He is very customer fo...

Description of Work
Cabinet Refinish

Work Completed On 01/05/2019

Thank you very much for your business!

11/18/2018

Had a 20 year old kitchen that needs some renovation. Got a few quotes from installing all new cabinet from scratch from dealers to cabinet resurfacing from Home Depot. Then I found Daniel. He is a very soft speaking person and very professional. He came in on time and gave me a thorough explanation how he is going to work on this with sample doors showing before and after. The quote is also very ...

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet resurfacing and painting

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

Review for Gleam Guard Cabinet Refinishing of Dallas - 1124 N Fielder Road, Arlington, TX - 37560502

Thank you for your business and the review!

07/06/2018

Daniel did some touch up to the cabinet refinishing that he completed in February after we had a new countertop and backsplash installed. He was able to come out to our house the day after I contacted him and completed the touch ups in only an hour. I would highly recommend Daniel for any refinishing work that you have. We love the brown stain, and it goes great with the additional updates that we...

Description of Work
Touch Up Refinishing.

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

05/23/2018

Daniel did an outstanding job! He refinished my kitchen and bathroom cabinets and they look like new. That's really saying something for cabinets that have not had any refinishing since the house was built 42 years ago. He also installed pulls and knobs on the cabinets. I highly recommend his company.

Description of Work
kitchen and bathroom cabinets refinished

Work Completed On 02/27/2018

Thank you for your business and review! I am glad we were able to help!

05/21/2018

Daniel did amazing. The stain on our cabinets wasn't in the best condition in some places, and he made it look better than new. He did all of the cabinets in the house. It went much quicker than I expected too. He's also a super nice guy and very easy to work with. Would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Restaining Cabinets

Work Completed On 05/21/2018

Review for Gleam Guard Cabinet Refinishing of Dallas - 1124 N Fielder Road, Arlington, TX - 37084384

Thank you for your business!

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing: Restoration and Renewal & Change Color to Dark Walnut and Paint Cabinets.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal