Charles Jiura Windows & Doors

Founded 1975 • With Angi since February 2004

na...

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.

Offers by Brennan Enterprises Inc on Angi
Statewide Energy Solutions Inc

Exclusive builders of the most energy efficient windows. We created and trademarked the world's most energy efficient windows. Window technology has changed so much in the last 5 years that we here at Statewide Energy Solutions can basically guarantee that your home is wasting energy right now! No need to worry, though, because we here at Statewide Energy Solutions manufacture the Industries most efficient windows made right here in North Texas! At Statewide Energy Solutions, we’re passionate about bringing you the best energy efficient windows that will save you on your energy bill. We don’t think you should waste energy because your windows aren’t as efficient as they should be. We’re a cut above the rest because of our years of industry experience and acute attention to every aspect of the energy efficient window project. If you’re ready to add beauty, longevity, and savings to your space, then let us show you the windows we manufacture, as well as other quality manufacturers. Additional phone numbers - (855) 375-2249, (214) 960-2798, (972) 964-4422.

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth

Having window showroom locations in Dallas and Grand Prairie to better serve residents throughout Texas, Window World of Dallas Fort Worth is the state's leading window replacement company. Offering a wide variety of replacement window styles, the superior windows and doors

03/10/2016

Charles and his team did an excellent job. I found his pricing to be competative with other bids I recived. He was responsive and patient answering all of my questions. His team showed up on time did exactly what I had asked them to do and left everything cleaner then when they arrived. I would highly recommend him and would use him again for window replacement.

Description of Work
He replaced all of the windows and the storm door in my house including changing the size of 2 windows.

Category replacement windows,doors

08/19/2015

Charles returned my call the same day to discuss my project (29 replacement windows and 9 glass door inserts). Neighbors on the Nextdoor app had sung his praises and they were right! He uses Burris windows, has 40 years of experience, and oversees his team during the entire process. He showed me different window options, brought over obscured glass samples, and even took me to see his past work, i...

Description of Work
29 replacement windows and 9 glass door inserts

07/03/2014

I may have been harsh with my first review rating him an F for professionalism. His prices where high but from the research I had done he has an excellent reputation for fine work throughout the community. I questioned his products which we had read some bad reviews on (reviews from installers not consumers), I asked him what other windows he had to offer and about one window in particular. This i...

Description of Work
I did not use the contractor.

Category replacement windows

I gave this gentleman a bid for replacement windows several months back he decided to use another contractor and the next thing I know Angies List contacted me to notify of bad review from him. I have no idea what prompted his review since Ive never met or done work him but would love to hear response from him

04/21/2014

We obtained an estimate from Mr. Jiura to replace a large custom window. We found him to be prompt, honest, and diligent. We chose his company for the replacement, and they came on time and finished the installation promptly and in a professional manner. We will definitely use this company for our window needs in the future!

Description of Work
Replaced a custom window

01/12/2013

The crew performed the work in one day, they cleaned all the windows and cleaned up after themselves. They were courteous, professional and efficient. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replaced all the windows in my house which was built in 1963.

Category replacement windows

Sales & Installation Of Aluminum & Vinyl Windows & Doors.