Brennan Enterprises Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2005

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.**Please note we currently are not interior doors or repairs**...

Replacement Windows

+10 more images

window replacement (393)door installation (123)siding companies (96)roofing (24)patio enclosures (22)gutter repair (19)house painting (15)decks & porches (13)awnings (13)Patios (10)woodworking (10)hardscaping (8)

09/28/2022

Angelique C.

My windows were installed and although the installation team had to come back 3 times on two different to complete everything I am very happy with the windows, they look fantastic. The only reason I am not giving a 5-star rating is because the installation team broke the bed in my master bedroom when they moved it away from the window. Other than having to repair the bed, the overall experience with Brennan was great and I would recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 09/28/2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with new windows for your home. Please give us a call if you need any further assistance.

08/25/2021

Mayford R.

Very well! We are very pleased with the windows and the workmanship.

Description of Work
Replaced large builder-grade windows on the west side of our home.

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

07/28/2021

Jim B.

Took quite awhile after the measuring to get the parts ordered and in hand, then another few weeks to get the installation done, but I chalk that up to them being busy and working through their work load. Initial appointment 4/22/2019, signed contract 5/6/2019, 5/13/2019 measurements taken, 5/16/2019 materials ordered, 6/14/2019 I inquired about how much longer for the installation, 7/6/2019 the installation was performed. Once the installers arrived, they tore out the old door, installed the new door, cleaned and picked up everything and the job was complete in one day. After about a year, the door was sticking and operation was getting harder as time went on, I wasn't worried at all since the door has a lifetime warranty I called and a technician was dispatched checked out the problem, ordered parts came and installed the new parts and the door is back to working as it should. I am a little concerned as some of the cladding had to be reordered and redone, which now has seams in it rather than one solid piece, but again with a lifetime warranty I trust if there's ever an issue Brennan with uphold my warranty.

Description of Work
Back door on my 9 year old house was rotting out and had to be replaced

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

07/28/2021

Lance S.

Everything went great, and they did an amazing job!!

Description of Work
They built us a large patio cover and concrete deck.

Category awnings, concrete repair, decks, irrigation systems, roofing, woodworking, stamped concrete, patios

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

Review for Brennan Enterprises Inc - 2100 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX - 39419452

07/27/2021

Judy B.

We had all our windows replaced by Brennan’s in 2016. They are beautiful, easy to clean, and we’ve definitely saved money on our utilities. In addition, the new windows cut the outside noise from the nearest freeway way down. Five years later, they still look brand new. They did the job in a timely manner and cleaned up after themselves. I would use them again and definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows in my home

Work Completed On 04/25/2016

07/23/2021

Alex S.

Excellent overall experience. Installation was handled very well despite some challenges. One of the installers even came back on a weekend to finish details and touchups. Pricing and product were generally a good value. Products have held up very well since installation. Would recommend. (Been meaning to post this review for a while now)

Description of Work
Replacement Windows and Sunroom Enclosure

Category replacement windows, sunrooms

Work Completed On 07/16/2019

11/03/2020

Liz H.

Over the last 10 years Brennan has done several jobs for us. Some were very large and some were very small. Recently we needed a gable vent replaced. Certainly not a large project, but Brennan executed it as if were a 30K job. They are responsive, courteous, and on time for appointments. Most importantly, they executed the project flawlessly and at a fair price. If you are looking for a contractor that does what they say they will do look no further than Brennan.

Description of Work
Gable Vent Replacement

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

10/15/2020

M F.

I believe this company has good intentions and for the most part deserves the high ratings it usually gets but there's potential for your job to fall between the cracks between the sales group and the installation team. This company has previously done good work for me so I didn't even consider another bid but they came up short this time. I had a tough stucco installation where I requested to meet with an installer on site (for over 3 months) to review the project and they could never make it happen. I decided to chalk it up to 2020 and move on. Having said that, if you don't have any special requirements, this is your company.

Description of Work
Tried to Get Windows Replaced

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

08/26/2020

Gary B.

Everything was done like you would expect and it looks great. Sadly uncommon by many contractors today.

Description of Work
Replaced Siding, gutters and a couple windows

Category awnings, gutter repair, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/26/2020

Jim T.

After researching several doors and companies, I selected Brennan Enterprises to provide the patio door and installation. The Anderson door installed is top quality, very durable, and I am extremely happy with it. It should last a lifetime. The installation was outstanding and performed relatively fast by two professionals. They knew exactly what to do, took care to protect my house, and cleaned up thoroughly when complete. I highly recommend Brennan Enterprises and Anderson doors. I will definitely use Brennan again in the future.

Description of Work
Patio French Door Installed

Work Completed On 04/06/2020

07/24/2020

Jim K.

I was keep informed and the work was done on schedule.

Description of Work
I had three windows replaced as well as the Dofits around the majority of the house

Category awnings, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

07/14/2020

Byron B.

The time frame was great , they came out and went over with us on what type of doors were available and the prices, we then picked out the ones we wanted and they then had the installer come out and measure the places that the new ones were to go. When the new ones came in they called and set a time and day to do the installation. When the job was finished all was top notch.

Description of Work
Had to have all of my exit doors replace

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

06/12/2020

Shirley W.

Wonderful company, family owned. Very direct sales team and completed as promised

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Category awnings, replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/01/2018

06/01/2020

Carol H.

I would highly recommend this company. They were very professional, returned calls promptly, arrived in time, and did a great job putting a beautiful new front door with sidelights and a back door on our house. They did the work quickly with very good attention to detail so that both doors are beautiful and well insulated.

Description of Work
We had a front door and back door replaced.

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

05/04/2020

Samuel S.

Brennan Enterprises did a great job installing our new windows and patio doors! Garrett and Brody were very nice to work with, worked efficiently, and cleaned up very well every day. They worked around our unpredictable spring weather to get all windows and doors installed in a timely manner. The new windows and doors look great, and we're looking forward to improved utility bills! Excellent job!

Description of Work
Replaced all windows and 3 sliding patio doors on house.

Category awnings, replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

03/20/2020

Suzanne S.

Great from beginning to end. Very responsive. Great work.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

02/19/2020

Alison L.

Great! I am very happy with the whole process. The Choice of Windows, Variety, Installation Team and price.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

02/05/2020

Jane R.

Brennan Enterprises did an excellent turn-key job from old door removal to replacement to painting. The replacement door does not look like a replacement.

Description of Work
The back door needed to be replaced and a screen door added.

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, [Member Name Removed]. We're glad you are enjoying your new door!

01/28/2020

Kenneth G.

Due to the time of the year it took about 8 weeks for the work to commence. However, the crew did a great job, I hired Brennan Enterprises because they had done prior work on installing storm windows and patio French Doors. Excellent company in every aspect.

Description of Work
Exterior siding and gutters

Category gutter repair, siding

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

Review for Brennan Enterprises Inc - 2100 E Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX - 38354722

01/10/2020

Worley S.

Brennan's sales rep was very knowledgeable of all of their window products; thus, she was able to answer all of our questions at the time of our initial meeting to receive a cost estimate. Brennan's "measurement guy" did an excellent job because when the installers inserted our new windows, they encountered no problems. Additionally, Brennan's installers were punctual and thorough. They did a great job of caulking the window seals and cleaning up after removing the old windows. And, I must note that the office personnel regularly sent emails updating me on the status of my order. I was extremely pleased with the professionalism and thoroughness exhibited by of all of Brennan's employees!!

Description of Work
Replaced old windows

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

01/09/2020

Robert H.

Did not go with them. Having work done next week.

Description of Work
New siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

12/02/2019

Derek F.

From the initial consultation with Scott Brennan to the installation of the final lockset with Pete, the general process was relatively smooth. We love our new entryway door and cannot thank Pete enough for realigning our back patio door. The ease with which we can now open and close all of these doors is miles beyond the aggravation of trying to close a misaligned door. That alone made our decision to choose the Brennan company over others the right one. Many other companies would not even consider realigning a door without replacing the whole thing entirely. Also, their ProVia options for door replacements are top quality. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Entry & Storm Door Replacement, Patio Door Realignment, & Lock Set Installation

Cost $6,341.65

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

Thanks for sharing your experience with the Angie's members. Pete is meticulous and detailed in his work; we're glad your project was a success.

10/16/2019

Trish S.

Was told they discontinued doing vinyl siding work. This should be specified on the website so customers do not waste their time if that is the service they need.

Description of Work
Needed vinyl siding repair

Category siding, replacement windows