BaHa Pools & Repairs

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2012

We are a family owned pool company. My wonderful wife Halie Alaniz handles our office work, billing, inventory, etc. I handle all repairs, full-service cleanings, installs, bids, etc. Our company name originated from our beautiful kiddos. (Bailey and Hannah Alaniz) (My Background)- I worked for Claffey Pools out of Southlake, TX for almost 7 yrs. They were great to work for but I just was not getting anywhere. So it was time to go on my own. I worked for wonderful people, I met wonderful people, I felt like I did wonderful things for the company, and they did wonderful things for me. It was just time to move on. One great thing I received during my time there was my Texas Residential Appliance Installers License - #230006. So you may feel at ease knowing you are getting a licensed technician to work on your pool equipment. Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our family is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry....

Integrity Pools

Integrity Pools specializes in pool service, equipment repair and remodel. Our pool remodel work ranges from tile repair to complete backyard transformations. See photos on our profile or visit our website www.integritypools.org

Clear Water Pool Service

Family owned and operated. Established in 2010. A company with experience, were your not just a customer your part of the Clear Water family! We do the cleaning & you do the swimming! Let us take care of your pool. Service: We net surface, brush entire pool and steps, empty skimmer and pump baskets, monitor pressure and back wash when needed, we recommend doing a filter clean at least twice a year and inspect filtration for any issues. We provide regular chemicals. No extra charges ever without discussion. Prices depends on the size of your pool and trees around pool. We also offer Draining of Pools, Acid Washes, and Resurfaces.

TrueBlue Poolcare

We at TrueBlue Poolcare have been servicing and repairing swimming pools for over 20 years. We use the top technology and geo tracking to make sure your pool always looks its best. We have several ways of contacting us so you never have to worry about any pool problems. We make sure our techs know all the latest tricks of the trade and that they are experienced with water chemistry.

08/21/2021

Alvin K.

Initially everything progressed okay even though there were several weeks delay in getting the job started and near completion. Eventually the plumbing was all done and could not get Brian out to finish the electrical. That continued until my wife insisted we look for an electrician to finish the job. Hired an electrician for the same quoted amount as Brian's quote and so that was fine until the booster pump stopped working. Brian did not stand behind the work and job of the booster pump claiming the electrician wired it incorrectly. Brian would not come out to look at the wiring job or attempt to resolve the issue. When requesting a warranty claim for the booster pump, Brian became very defensive. Filed warranty claim directly with manufacturer. When warranty repair man showed up, he identified the fact of the booster pump not being new (no serial number on the Volute side of the pump and bolts in the volute were not factory issue). Secondly, the motor did not have a bonding lug indicating it also was not new OR had been refurbished. In any case, the manufacturer would not replace the pump under warranty. Brian has become 100% non-reponsive even after I ordered and received a new pump and requested his assistance with the install. Beyond this obvious warranty issue of the BaHa Pools installation work, there was a punch list of unfinished items that Brian never came back to complete: 1) Backwash line not connected/plumbed in any way; 2) Water temperature sensor not installed; 3) Automation system not programmed. Very disappointed in what initially looked like a high quality installation by a very qualified professional. Can anyone share how to file an official warranty claim? Thanks for any support.

Description of Work
Complete pool equipment installation.

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

BaHa Pools & Repairs

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2012

2006 Alan A Dale Rd.

Arlington, TX 76013

BaHa Pools offers Full-Service monthly cleanings, New Equipment Installs, Repairs, Remodeling/Re-plasters, Pool School, Filter Cleans, Plumbing and Electrical work on Pool Equipment, Tile Work, Spa Spillway Repair, Re-Grouting and Mastic/Deck-O-Seal.

We currently do not offer New Pool Installs or Outdoor Living/Kitchens, etc..

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal