All-Pro Floors

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2009

7201 S Cooper St 121

Arlington, TX 76001

Locally owned & operated. At All-Pro Floors we sell floor covering of all types as well as provide top of the line installation. All installers work for us so there is no trouble trying to find subcontractors during the job. We are fully insured....

04/12/2019

JERRY T.

Very professional. Lots of option. Very quick from start to finish. We had one bubble , they came out and correct it. Easy to work with, great price. We will used them again.

Description of Work
vinyl wood flooring in a rental

08/06/2018

Nancy M.

Phil was very helpful with the flooring selection process and provided an accurate estimate. Installers showed up on time and did a very good job. Am very happy with the results and will likely use them again to replace carpeting in two other rooms.

Description of Work
Remove carpeting in office, level floor and install luxury vinyl plank.

10/25/2017

sandra B.

They did a wonderful job. They had originally put the tile down about five years ago and they were able to replace where it was jackhammered up and you would never know it had been done.

Description of Work
Bathroom floor had to be jackhammered up because of a broken sewer line so tile needed to be replaced.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review! We are happy you are happy with the final result. We appreciate the business.

10/18/2017

Scott S.

Work was performed mid-September 2016. Tile layer did great job removing old vinyl, preparing floor and putting in new tile. Took longer than expected when his helper left to take care of a family emergency. The five carpet guys also did a great job removing old carpet, cleaning, and laying the new carpet. After a year everything still looks great.

Description of Work
Tiled bathroom floors and carpeted the whole house

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business.

06/27/2017

Oliver P.

Great! This work was performed a few years ago, and it went without a hitch, smooth from start to finish. The result looked as good as expected. The pricing was a little more than I expected, but still within fair range. The lady I worked with is no longer there now, but I would expect them to produce the same results. I recently contacted them for some carpeting work, but I guess this time it was determined that we are not within the area range they work under now (we are in Wylie/Sachse/Murphy area). They referred us to the Southlake location, who were unresponsive. We ended up not hiring them, and looked to a different company altogether.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet with hardwood floors in living area

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

11/22/2016

John L.

They installation team was great. They estimated 4 days but completed the work in 3 and worksedon the weekend to actually finish 2 days earlier than expected.

Description of Work
Removed tile and carpet. Re-tilted about 1000 sq ft.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

08/23/2016

Syed A.

That went well. They were a little late getting to it but they finished it up and everybody's happy.

Description of Work
They did a backsplash for us.

Category ceramic tile

06/17/2016

Bruce B.

It was time for new carpet and I wasn't sure where to start. After reading prior reviews I went to the All-Pro Floors Arlington location and was assisted by Wynemah, who is great to work with. She's very patient and a great resource when you're not quite sure what you need or want. We did it in two phases, starting about four months ago and finishing up last week. Both times we had the same installation team, who did a fantastic job with moving the heavy furniture, pulling out the old carpet and laying the new, and then putting the furniture back exactly where it was. I couldn't believe how hard they worked ... very professional and very efficient. Now we have a houseful of beautiful new carpet that we're very happy with. I have nothing but good things to say about All-Pro Floors, especially Wynemah and the installation guys. Thanks to a great team!

Description of Work
Installed new carpet in living room, hallway, and three bedrooms.

Category carpet installation

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review. We appreciate your business and are happy you are satisfied with your new floors. We have sent a copy of your review to Wynemah and Jose. Thank you again.

04/16/2016

Melissa E.

They didn't ever come and give a quote.

Description of Work
I called and spoke to a sales rep on the phone. They seemed like they just wanted to give me a quote over the phone, but I wanted them to come out and give me an accurate quote because when my husband described the job they said $250 and when I called back they said $800. He said he would call back later that day to set up an appointment to come out. It's been 2.5 days and I haven't heard back from them. I assume they did not want to come out because it was for a small tile job (a small bathroom) and it wasn't worth their time. Unfortunately they have lost my business for any future BIG jobs.

Category ceramic tile

Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. I'm very sorry to hear about your bad experience. It's not like our staff to operate like that. We truly do try to handle every job, big or small with the same attention and importance. I hope you'd be willing to at least let me know the salesperson you dealt with. If you wouldn't mind sending that info to my e-mail at geoff@allprofloorstx.com. Thanks so much, Geoff Brown

03/12/2016

Lindsey S.

This company is outstanding and the quality of work is superb! Louis installed my floor and treated the job with great care and was on time and worked to the schedule. Wood plank tile has to be near perfection to look like real wood and I've had many over who think it is real wood!! Excellent job!

Description of Work
Install of wood plank tile.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Thank you for the review! We will make sure the crew sees it.

3rd Gen Retaining Walls L.L.C

We are a professional retaining wall company with 3 generations of retaining wall construction knowledge.

The Paver People

We specialize in hardscaping, pavers, outdoor and living spaces, stone, gravel, firepits, and more! We have industry experience dating back to 2005. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Cirilo Perez Torres Stoneworks & Brick Repairs

Cirilo Perez Torres Stoneworks & Brick Repairs

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available, Visa, American Express

Sell carpet, laminate, tile, hardwood, vinyl, countertops & window treatments.