Alden Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

With Angi since February 2011

Get expert heating and air conditioning services in Arlington, Mansfield, and the surrounding areas when you call Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. The company has been serving homes and businesses in the area since 1973. With a team of highly trained and knowledgeable technicians, the company can handle any HVAC work, from routine maintenance to challenging repairs and complete system replacements. Their technicians not only ensure a job done right but also a friendly, respectful service every time. Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. would never send you a service technician that they wouldn’t invite in their own homes. Call now to schedule an appointment. The company can work on all major HVAC brands and has flat-rate pricing for all services to ensure no hidden fees or surprise charges. After-hours HVAC services are also available for your utmost convenience....

Metro Express Service

Our company was founded in 1987, and today, we’re still delivering top-quality heating and air conditioning repair services all across the DFW Metroplex.

Offers by Metro Express Service on Angi
Ellis Air Conditioning and Heating

Ellis Air Conditioning & Heating provides residential and light commercial services. Their technicians are Factory trained specialists with an average of 15 years in the industry. “This is important” says Mark Ellis, “because over 85% of the technicians operating today have no professional certification. We believe in solving indoor air problems as correctly and accurately as possible”. Ellis Air now has 15 service trucks that are scheduled by a professional radio dispatch system that can respond to most any situation for same day service. “Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts so that we can promptly service over 40 makes and models of equipment. This means a quick response for on-site repairs and installations during busy call times”. Extra trips to locate parts can run up costs and waste valuable time in getting the job done. See website for additional service areas. Additional email - perry@ellisac.com.

Offers by Ellis Air Conditioning and Heating on Angi
No Sweat Experts

If you are looking for a heating and air company that does furnace repairs, ac repairs, heating and air services, look no further. Established in 2001, No Sweat Experts continues to provide exceptional care for their clients with a trustworthy and worry-free service. Our services also include furnace installation, furnace maintenance, ac installation, ac maintenance, and general HVAC services. The best part about No Sweat Experts is that we provide guarantees for all of our services including HVAC system replacement, HVAC tune ups, and HVAC repairs. All of our seasoned professionals are drug tested, background checked, licensed, and continuously trained in order to serve you better.

09/17/2017

My favorite thing about this company is their professionalism. Yes, I would use this company again.

Description of Work
They come out twice a year to make sure the unit is ready for winter and summer.

09/17/2017

Yes, I would continue to use the company again. I haven't had any issues. My unit is in tip top shape.

09/17/2017

Their professionalism stands out the most about this company. They are knowledgeable and their level of experience stands out. Yes, I would use this company again.

Description of Work
They check the unit twice a year to make sure it's ready for winter or summer.

09/17/2017

Their pricing is fair. They are prompt.

11/09/2015

Will was excellent! On time, explained issues clearly, fixed immediate problem. Recommended maintenance items and even changed A/C filters for me!

Description of Work
Air conditioner: new blower installed. Adjusted cooling charge. Replaced parts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] , Thank you so much for your feedback on your experience with Alden Air Conditioning- We appreciate your business!

08/12/2015

Description of Work
This is the second time we've used Alden Air to repair and replace parts on our AC units. They did a great job and have great employees and a nice owner. They were punctual, courteous, and gave us a fair price.

08/01/2013

These guys are great. I have used several times. They are prompt and professional. I ask questions and they take the time to explain to me what they are doing so I can understand. I will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Serviced the AC unit as follow up from repairing last year.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review on Angie's List. Word-of-mouth is one of the most important ways we can grow as a company, and we really appreciate it when our commitment to great customer service is recognized. When you recommend us to people , we feel it shows we did a good job for you. We are very Grateful for your kind words in our favor.

11/15/2012

Their service has always been A plus. The owner used to service the unit . However, the business has grown. His technicians are professional and knowledgeable. They also call or send me a card to remind me of the up coming service.

Description of Work
I have been using their services for about thirty years. They come twice a year to check my unit. More recently, they replaced some sort of piping to upgrade the system for government inspection.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your Review on Angie's List. We are very Grateful for your kind words in our favor.

Air conditioner service, AC repairs, air conditioning installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available