Alden Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

With Angi since February 2011

2232 Michigan Ave.

Arlington, TX 76013

Get expert heating and air conditioning services in Arlington, Mansfield, and the surrounding areas when you call Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. The company has been serving homes and businesses in the area since 1973. With a team of highly trained and knowledgeable technicians, the company can handle any HVAC work, from routine maintenance to challenging repairs and complete system replacements. Their technicians not only ensure a job done right but also a friendly, respectful service every time. Alden Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. would never send you a service technician that they wouldn’t invite in their own homes. Call now to schedule an appointment. The company can work on all major HVAC brands and has flat-rate pricing for all services to ensure no hidden fees or surprise charges. After-hours HVAC services are also available for your utmost convenience....

07/25/2022

Marta M.

They came out on Sunday when the unit went out and told me what was wrong. They called me Monday morning and had 3 options as to what I could do and recommended the one they thought was best. I chose to get a brand new 5 ton unit and they went and picked it up and installed it that day. I lost my air around 2PM Sunday and was cool again by 6PM Monday. I have a yearly contract with them where I get discounted service calls and a check of the system in the summer and winter and have been very pleased with them. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
a brand new condenser

Carolyn E.

Their pricing is fair. They are prompt.

Description of Work
They come out twice a year to make sure the unit is ready for winter and summer.

Carolyn E.

Yes, I would continue to use the company again. I haven't had any issues. My unit is in tip top shape.

Carolyn E.

Their professionalism stands out the most about this company. They are knowledgeable and their level of experience stands out. Yes, I would use this company again.

Description of Work
They check the unit twice a year to make sure it's ready for winter or summer.

Carolyn E.

My favorite thing about this company is their professionalism. Yes, I would use this company again.

11/09/2015

Sherlene B.

Will was excellent! On time, explained issues clearly, fixed immediate problem. Recommended maintenance items and even changed A/C filters for me!

Description of Work
Air conditioner: new blower installed. Adjusted cooling charge. Replaced parts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] , Thank you so much for your feedback on your experience with Alden Air Conditioning- We appreciate your business!

08/12/2015

Fevzi I.

Description of Work
This is the second time we've used Alden Air to repair and replace parts on our AC units. They did a great job and have great employees and a nice owner. They were punctual, courteous, and gave us a fair price.

08/01/2013

KATHY S.

These guys are great. I have used several times. They are prompt and professional. I ask questions and they take the time to explain to me what they are doing so I can understand. I will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Serviced the AC unit as follow up from repairing last year.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review on Angie's List. Word-of-mouth is one of the most important ways we can grow as a company, and we really appreciate it when our commitment to great customer service is recognized. When you recommend us to people , we feel it shows we did a good job for you. We are very Grateful for your kind words in our favor.

11/15/2012

Carolyn E.

Their service has always been A plus. The owner used to service the unit . However, the business has grown. His technicians are professional and knowledgeable. They also call or send me a card to remind me of the up coming service.

Description of Work
I have been using their services for about thirty years. They come twice a year to check my unit. More recently, they replaced some sort of piping to upgrade the system for government inspection.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your Review on Angie's List. We are very Grateful for your kind words in our favor.

Master Tech Sevice Corp

With over 85 years of combined experience: Master Tech is a full-service HVAC and plumbing contractor offering residential and commercial services throughout the greater Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, as well as the Permian Basin.

Offers by Master Tech Sevice Corp on Angi
    Organic Home Service

We are a home service company that services Dallas, TX and the surrounding areas. Our specialty is residential and commercial air duct cleaning and we additionally also provide dryer vent cleaning, chimney cleaning, carpet cleaning, and more. Our goal is to make sure you have the best indoor quality air that is free from dirt and debris.

Offers by Organic Home Service on Angi
    Climate Doctors

Climate Doctors is family owned & locally operated. We understand that taking care of your family is the number one priority. Climate Doctors was started to provide complete duct cleaning and energy efficient solutions to help consumer's homes have better air quality and a more efficient heating and air systems. Climate Doctors will do what it takes to do a complete cleaning & inspection of the duct work to assure unfiltered air from the attic is not entering into the home environment. Award Winning.

Offers by Climate Doctors on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Air conditioner service, AC repairs, air conditioning installation