AirClinic Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2005

AirClinic air conditioning and heating inc. Is one of the premier hvac contractors serving the Dallas / Fort Worth and San Antonio metroplexes. We strive to offer the best customer service in the industry. From the first conversation to the completed service of your home's hvac system, we are there every step of the way to ensure that you get the best quality equipment at the best possible price. Call us today to schedule an appointment and discover why air clinic is the first choice for hvac repair, replacement, and maintenance....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

HVAC Companies (107)air duct cleaning (7)

11/11/2021

Sean K.

The service went really really well. They were quick and great price

Description of Work
They replaced my Air-conditioning unit

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

11/10/2021

Laurie Gilmore G.

They were great and they explaining everything and did a good job.

Description of Work
Fix the wire

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

06/27/2020

Edward J.

Air Clinic replaced my entire A/C and Heater system. Their consultant, Bobby Barns, did an accurate evaluation of the replacement job. Very fair pricing. Their installers, Rocha and Ramira did an excellent install without any problems. Very good workmanship. Air Clinic does a followup quality control inspection. Ben did the quality inspection, made a slight adjustment. Very thorough. The new system works great. When you call Air Clinic, Michele or Shelly answers, they take care of business. Air Clinic also registers your system with the manufacturer for warranty and sends you the registration documents.

Description of Work
Replace central A/C-Heater system

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

05/13/2020

Roy B.

I called the company in the morning and they sent out a technician that same afternoon, calling me in advance when he was on the way. He was professionally dressed with mask and gloves. The issue with my unit has persisted for some time. Without knowing the complete past history, the technician examined the unit and the drain line, and discovered that my previous service company (which had re-built the PVC drain line in an attempt to fix the problem) failed to put a vent in the line. In a short time he installed a T-joint which immediately solved the problem. My A/C system is now running like a champ. I am completely satisfied with the service from Air Clinic. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Needed diagnosis of a problem preventing water drainage from my air handler unit. Excess water was entering the overflow line and causing the float switch to shut down the unit.

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

04/11/2020

Jason M.

Very easy, quick, and very professional.

Description of Work
Install new A/C and Furnace

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

Review for AirClinic Air Conditioning & Heating Inc - 3201 Bishop Drive, Arlington, TX - 38493894

09/08/2019

Hector R.

Found a leak and recommended a new system . Said the systems KB homes installs are cheap, a 5 yes old ac.

Description of Work
Fan would not turn,

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

03/28/2019

Leland S.

I carefully and systematically selected Air Clinic to replace the HVAC system in my Aledo home. After researching local companies using the online contractor review sites (Angie’s List, Good Contractors List, etc) Google and Nextdoor; I obtained quotes from 4 companies. Hands down, Air Clinic was clearly the most impressive. General Manager Will Cobb came to my home late in the evening to accommodate my schedule. He spent 90 minutes assessing my needs and answering my many questions. The quote I received aligned exactly with my expectations. The crew that completed the installation was timely, courteous and professional. They provided me a signed checklist of tasks that were completed during the installation. A few days later, an Air Clinic supervisor came to conduct a quality assurance check of the work. The pay the installation team receives for each install is proportionate to the outcome of the QA inspection. I really like this and none of the other companies I researched conduct business this way. Everyone I encountered from Air Clinic was extremely courteous and highly professional. I could not be happier.

Description of Work
HVAC system replacement

Work Completed On 03/21/2019

01/10/2018

Michael S.

Initial installment went well. Required follow up visit to correct drainage issue.

Description of Work
Installed new HVAC unit

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

06/26/2017

Subhendra S.

It went fine. It was a little costly, but they did a good job.

Description of Work
Worked on A/C

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

03/31/2017

Rob L.

James Trussell was amazing to work with and the entire Air Clinic team were awesome. No complaints.

Description of Work
Replaced entire heating and A/C units.

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

03/31/2017

Gayle W.

We were very, very happy with them. They took out all the old duct work and reconfigured and put in all the new duct work so it would be more comfortable and efficient. They did a really good job. All A's for grades. Their pricing was excellent as we did have many other bids. Their employees are fabulous. We now have a contract with them for the outside unit.

Description of Work
Redid air conditioner unit outside and duct work inside.

Work Completed On 09/01/2016

03/13/2017

Madeline K.

Outstanding service. Informative; responsive to questions and concerns. Price comparable to others in the market.

Description of Work
Replacement of heat pump/AC

Work Completed On 03/13/2017

02/07/2017

Steve B.

I had a good experience. They did a good job. Two people came out. It took 3 hours. Left area very clean. Nothing in particular stood out. They were on time, they were courteous and they cleaned up after themselves. I think they did a good job, I can’t get up and see, but it appears that they did.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/07/2016

09/09/2016

Louis H.

Called late on a weekend and they came out the next day and fixed the problem. I didn't think I would be able to get anyone to help that fast. The tech was very polite and professional. The price was reasonable too. They saved my bacon, thanks guys.

Description of Work
Air conditioner stopped working in the month of Aug!!

Work Completed On 08/06/2016

08/23/2016

Deborah T.

The pricing was good, it is always so expensive. They were very good, on time and cleaned up after themselves. They did a very good job.

Description of Work
They replaced the HVAC unit.

Work Completed On 06/15/2015

08/23/2016

Deborah T.

We will continue to use them in future.

Description of Work
They did a yearly checkup.

Work Completed On 06/15/2016

08/16/2016

Dallas T.

As expected. ?Corrections were made to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Installed new a/c

Work Completed On 07/07/2016

07/08/2016

Subhendra S.

They did repair without extra costs. Came quickly on emergency condition. It was a good service and good quality.

Description of Work
Warranty service on a/c

Work Completed On 06/07/2016

10/07/2015

Charles S.

was here on time. installation went perfect. everything was done correctly and a great deal of attention was spent on details. they spent all the time i needed to understand what was being done and how to operate the system. price was excellent and trane offered 72 months interest free financing. salesman very knowledgeable and made sure i understood options available. the whole experience was excellent.

Description of Work
replaced 15 year old hvac with a trane xv18 heat pump

Work Completed On 10/07/2015

Hi [Member name removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with our company. We very much appreciate the review and you choosing us for your HVAC needs. Please call with any questions or concerns at anytime. We answer the phone 24/7,' Sincerely, Donna Matkin Customer Service Air Clinic Heating and Air conditioning 817-226-2665 donna@airclinic.net

07/29/2015

john T.

The owner, Mr Seth helm came to our home and spent a lot of time evaluating and inspecting the current sytem which took some time since we have a large home with lots of windows and rooms. He presented an organized and detailed map of what we could do, and showed us many alternatives and pricing options. we ultimately decided to go with a high energy efficient two stage "Trane". we replaced both the A/C and the furnace. The house is cooler then it's ever been. We were amazed. More amazing was the $900.00 credit Mr Seth was able to get us from our electric company. Nine Hundred Dollars!! We were so please we decided to replace the other older A/C unit that services the upstairs bedrooms. we can't say enough about the installers. they treated our house like their own. Five Stars!! Highly recommend. Forget the rest, theses guys are the best. http://www.Airclinc.net

Description of Work
First the owner came out, evaluated and inspected our A/C requirements and made recommendations based on price and efficiency. We went with a high energy efficient two stage unit that in the end netted us a $900.00 rebate from the electric company here in San Antonio. Their technicians were more like engineers then technicians. they totally respected our home , cleaned up every crumb left on the floor and installed a unit that is cooling the house like never before..

Work Completed On 07/29/2015

07/16/2015

Tiffani T.

Austin checked inside and outside AC units, showed me every step of what he was doing and explained why. Very helpful and courteous (as was Chuy on a previous call).

Description of Work
AC Check-up (from Angie's big deal) follow up on previous repair

Work Completed On 07/08/2015

01/13/2015

John F.

The whole visit process and installation was done very professionally.We were very satisfied with the work and the fair price.

Description of Work
Answered emergency a/c situation promptly(air compressor grounded out/dead),provided temporary cooling with initial visit,after good inspection provided three repair/cost options(much better options than another service called),and had complete new Trane unit installed next day as promised.Also,had another tech do follow up work and operation inspection the next week.

Work Completed On 08/15/2014

10/05/2014

Penny B.

He arrived on time and it went well.

Description of Work
Installed XR17 2 stage Heat Pump System & ran new line.